Become a Patron!

Smoant pasito review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received smoant pasito from efun for the purpose of this review.

Smoant pasito colors:

- Classical red
- Bronze blue
- Carbon black
- Gun-metal

OZ2EOhc.jpg

Specification and features:

- Device size: 102 x 38 x 18mm
- Voltage range: 3.2-4.2V
- Material: Space aluminum
- Charge: 5V/1A

- Cartridge size: 45 x 36 x 18mm
- Food grade PCTG

- Battery: 1100mah
- Capacity: 2ml/3ml
- Resistance range: 0.3-3ohm

In the box:

- Pasito mod
- Pasito cartridge
- MTL 1.4Ohm Ni-80 coil
- DTL 0.6Ohm mesh coil
- Type-C charging cable
- Coil warning card
- Certificate card
- Warranty card
- User manual

Evkrelr.jpg

Smoant pasito is one very compact device, size of the device: 102 x 38 x 18mm, also this device is a little bit different than other pod systems because this one has rba head which is one of the best features on this pod system.
Build quaity of this device is good, you can see engravings on the device, you can see engraved "Smoant" and you can see "Pasito". Packaging is good and it is really important that in the package you get two coils.

E59fXlj.jpg

CWSzeax.jpg

From the top of the device you can see the cartridge, cartridge stays in the place very good because of magnets. From the top side of the cartridge there is a drip tip, drip tip stays in place very nice because of two o rings, so you can take off the drip tip but this device is not compatible with 510 drip tips, still I can say that this drip tip is very comfortable for using. Under the drip tip you can see the piece that you can unscrew and when you unscrew the piece you can see filling hole, threads here are good, I didn't have any problems. Filling the cartridge is pretty much easy, fill hole is not to big but still if you use gorilla bottle you will have no problems with filling. Cartridge capacity is 3ml which is very nice capacity and capacity is better than capacity on many pod systems. If you wish you can buy the device with 2ml capacity. From the top of the cartridge you can see the airflow hole, on this device you can adjust the airflow which is really nice, you can close the airflow and you can open it so you can use dl coil from the package.
From the bottom of the cartridge you can see two magnets and as I said magnets holds the cartridge perfectly. In the package you will receive two coils which is really good, in the package you will receive mtl coil and you will receive dl coil.
Mtl coil that comes in the package has 1.4ohm resistance and this is Ni 80 coil and the other one is DL coil and this one has 0.6ohm resistance and this is a mesh coil. Also this device has rba head which is very good for people that want to make coils for this device. I need to say, when you first time placing the coil here, you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid and then you can fill the tank and vape. Coil on this device can be changed from the bottom of the cartridge and to do so you only need to pull the coil out and then you can unscrew the old coil and screw the new one, so basically you can pretty much easy change the coil here. Also I would like to say that there is no any leaking here because this device has top airflow which is very nice.

F92zefq.jpg

JbBfrqn.jpg

YxqxA4t.jpg

GYPtMX1.jpg

From the top side of the device you can see the slot for cartridge and I already said that cartridge stays very nice in the place. From the bottom of the device you can see venting holes. From one side of the device you can see the fire button and one more button that you will use to adjust the power on the device. Buttons works very good, not way too clicky but both buttons works just great. On this device there is a led light and this light is a battery indicator and also because of this you can see the current wattage. By clicking on the button under the fire button you can choose between:

L1 - 10w
L2 - 13w
L3 - 16w
L4 - 20w
L5 - 25w

Battery indicator:

L1 - 20%
L2 - 40%
L3 - 60%
L4 - 80%
L5 - 100%

Personally I really like the battery indicator and really like that we can adjust the power on this device.
This device has built in 1100mah battery which is very good capacity especially if you use this device with mtl coils. If you use nic salt liquid on this device battery will last you a very long time. Under the buttons there is a usb c port that you will use to charge your device.

Zastite na uredjaju (kopirano sa sajta):

- Low woltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- 10s over time protection
- Over heating protection

w7UNMC8.jpg

AMd4IZ5.jpg

AORTQOc.jpg

How this device works and my thoughts:

Smoant pasito is in my opinion one very nice looking device that comes in nicee colors. Build quality is good and there is nothing that bothers me. Drip tip is pretty much comfortable for using but you can't use here 510 drip tips. Top fill works very good, with gorilla bottles there is no problems with filling the cartridge at all.
This pod system has top airflow which is good because that way this device is leak proof. I really like that in the package we get two coils but I really like mtl on this device because it works very good. What is most important to me is that airflow here is very good for mtl vaping, also you can adjust the airflow and if you like really tight airflow you can have a really tight draw here which is perfect, big plus for that for sure. I used here free base liquid and nic salt liquid and I can say that flavor is pretty much good and vapor production is also good. Coil for mtl from the package works really good on 10 and 13watts but I preffer 10 watts for this coil. I didn't try rba head but I really hope that I will soon, anyway it is really good that there is rba head for this device because that way you can save a lot of money.
Battery capacity is good, also cartridge capacity is good and if you use nic salt liquid on this device battery will last you very long time. I like the battery indicator and I like that we can adjust the power on this device. It is also nice that you can use here dtl coils and mtl coils, so basically you can choose what you like more, I personally like mtl vaping on this device.
I really like this device it has very nice features, but most important here is that you can use rba head and save a lot of money, if you ask me this device is a very good device.

Cons:

- You can't use 510 drip tip here
- There is no rba head in the package

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Comfortable drip tip
- Easy to fill
- Top airflow
- Adjustable airflow
- You can use it as very tight mtl device or as dl device
- 3ml capacity
- Two coils in the package