Become a Patron!

Smoant Knight Q Review by Ben28

Smoant Knight Q
1.png
The Knight Q is the most recent device from Smoant, after their great success with the Knight 80 and 40 and the Pasito, they present us with a pod-type vaper, with a flavor that simply impresses, a fairly large battery, a very large liquid capacity and that exceeds the typical 2mL and also, with a very peculiar shape but at the same time very attractive and that I have fallen in love with.

By the way, Smoant is celebrating its 10 years in the game and they are giving away a giftbox that includes;
1* Pasito Mini
1* Knight Q
X* P-Series Coils
1* Smoant Brooch
1* Bluetooth Speaker

There will be no more and no less than 40 winners and they will be announced from 17OCT to 5NOV on Smoant's official social networks.

I would like to thank Chloe from Smoant for the opportunity to review this device, which in short, has pleasantly surprised me.

Brand Images
Combo.jpg

Here I present some of the main characteristics of the product, in addition, it is sold in five different colors and in my opinion they sent me the most beautiful of all, then we will see which one it is.

Features;
3mL Capacity
P-Series Coil
Updated Mesh Coil
Airflow Control
Constant Voltage Output
1000mAh Battery Capacity

Pretty complete right? It also comes with a built-in LED which indicates the battery charge of the device among other functions.

Specs;
BrandSmoant
Product NameKnight Q Kit
Battery CapacityBuilt-in 1000mAh battery
Charging5V/1A Type-C charging
Voltage3.4V-4.2V
AirflowBottom airflow control system
Capacity3ml
FillingSide filling
Fit ForP Series Coil 0.6/0.8/1.0Ω
MaterialPC+PCTG+Zinc alloy
Size60*50*16.8mm
ColorSakura Pink, Space Grey, Purple Haze, Gunmetal, Fiery Red

Packaging and First Impressions
IMG_9025.JPG
On the front of the box we fully observe the device that is inside and the color itself, in this case Sakura Pink, a color that I love if I have to tell the truth. We can also see the name of the device, that the lanyard is included and that it is compatible with the P-Coils series.

IMG_9026.JPG

On the back we find a little of the same, the brand and model of the product, the contents of the box, certain contact addresses with Smoant and a QR code that we will scan to verify the veracity of the product.

I love when brands take care of the presentation like in this case, I like that the box itself indicates the color of the product for example, I appreciate it a lot and it makes me want to open it and see what's inside.

Package Content;
1* Knight Q Device
1* Knight Q Cartridge
1* 0.6Ω Coil ( Pre-Installed )
1* 0.8Ω Coil
1* Type C-Cable
1* Lanyard
1* User Manual

IMG_9027.JPG

On the side the only thing we appreciate is some branding and little else. I love the design of the box, it is sliding and has a fade from pink to white.

IMG_9028.JPG

If we slide the casing out of the box we find a small user manual, quite useful for those who do not know or want to know in depth all the properties of the product. Below that manual we go directly to the device, I have to say, again, that I love the color. The design is based on a four-leaf clover, which symbolizes luck, and although it is somewhat unusual in the world of vaping, it looks quite nice.

IMG_9029.JPG

When we take absolutely everything out of the box we find this, on the one hand, the pod, of which I have something against to say, I don't like them and I have never liked tinted pods and this is one of them, it is very difficult to see the amount of liquid remaining and it can become tedious. On the other hand, there is the device, a spare coil, a type-c cable and a lanyard. It is very appreciated that a lanyard is included in the kit, honestly, it is a good detail.

Device Inspection

IMG_9030.JPG
This is the front of the device, I am still in love with how it looks, it is quite pretty, it is divided into four squares symbolizing the four-leaf clover. On the right side we see the make and model of the device in a slightly different color than the body.

IMG_9032.JPG

The lanyard must be inserted through this small hole prepared for it and it is ready to be carried hanging. There are people who usually prefer this because they lose their vapes. I normally don't use it but it is a great detail.

IMG_9033.JPG

On this side we find the mouthpiece through which we will give our puffs, it is somewhat strange, you must vape with the device on its side and I must say that on more than one occasion the area has become quite hot while taking a puff. Below we have the LED light that mainly indicates the battery among other things.

LED Functions;
100%-70% Battery Level - White Light Sparkling
70%-30% Battery Level - Blue Light Shining
30%-0% Battery Level - Red Light Breathing

If we look closely we can see a small hole between the pod and the LED light, well, that is the air inlet, it seems small but it can provide us with a good RDL or MTL vape depending on preference.

IMG_9034.JPG

The type C charging port is located at the bottom, normally I prefer it to be on the sides and this way I can leave it straight, also, when I charge this type of devices I usually remove the POD to leave it straight. Charging is done at 1A, something low for this type of device when normally it is a fast charge at 2A but, I assure you, it is quite fast anyway.

IMG_9035.JPG

We must remove the sticker that the pod has before vaping so that it recognizes the resistance and adjusts the wattage or voltage. That small black piece that we see there is sliding and is what we will use to adjust the air inlet. I must say that it filters wonderfully and you can get a very, very good MTL vape as I will comment later.

IMG_9036.JPG

Usually the POD is connected to the body using magnets, well this time it is like that too, we have two magnets on the bottom and one that will stick to the side. They could be slightly stronger so that it doesn't feel loose at all, but it's almost negligible although I tend to play with it from time to time and that's why I notice it.

IMG_9037.JPG

The flap to put the liquid in is really big, I had no way of holding it to show you the hole through which to put the bottle but I assure you that it fits a 120mL Chubby Gorilla without a problem. It is a filling from the side and I really liked it because of the large size of it, it is impossible to stain with this.

Vaping Time

As I always do and, whoever reads the reviews will know, I will start with the 0.6Ω coil and then try the 0.8Ω coil. Remember to prime the coil well and let it rest in the liquid for a few minutes to avoid burning it or having dry hits.

Well, after filling it with a delicious chocolate cake liquid, I took the first puff and my face was a picture. The amount of flavor that this device and the coils provided was incredible, I could say, and I am not lying, that among all the ones I have tried it is the best in terms of flavor. As for steam, it is acceptable but I don't know why I expected much more. I have no idea how many watts this vapes at if I'm honest, but flavor is the clear main objective of it. In terms of liquid consumption, it is very acceptable, it is not a guzzler, and also, having 3mL of capacity you will not have to recharge it quickly.

Then I had to try the 0.8Ω coil and the truth is, in terms of flavor, it improves very, very slightly and the vapor remains practically the same, perhaps the draw is a little tighter but little more. I would recommend it for people who are enthusiastic about MTL vaping.

As I said before, be careful how you vape with this device because on occasion it burned my lips a bit.

During the test period I usually had the air intake open to the maximum to get an RDL puff but if I'm honest, you can get a very good MTL puff with the great filtration it has.

Also, during the testing period and even afterward, I didn't find a single damn drop of condensation or leakage on it, so those at Smoant have done a great job.

As for vaping time, I can say that it lasted the entire day without problems but at the end of the day it obviously dies, this taking into account that I vape quite a bit. The battery takes approximately an hour to charge, I forgot to time it completely, anyway, if anyone is really interested in this information, ask or send me a private message and I will time it for you.

I have dropped this device on the ground more than once and it withstands blows like a champ, I have not seen a single scratch after blows.

Big disadvantage, the tinting of the pods, you have to put the device up to the backlight if you want to see how much liquid you have left, which I completely dislike.

Pros And Cons

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-30 235039.png

Conclusion

If you are looking for a device or are starting out in the world of vaping, want to improve your equipment or are looking for an ideal flavor, this is your device my friend.

Light, good design, spectacular flavor, anything else you could ask for? Well yes, a non-tinted pod please.

All joking aside, I really highly recommend this device if you are looking for something to take to work or that fits in your pocket and you don't even notice to satisfy your nicotine cravings.

In summary, everything has already been said, a great job by Smoant but please, in my personal opinion, untinted pods are better than tinted pods, I admit that I have something against them.

A big thank you to Chloe again for giving me the opportunity to try and review this product and thanks to everyone who reads it, see you next time soon.

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping!

By Ben28.

VU Sponsors