Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this mod any good?
Have the option to get one for 80 buck with batteries. Brand new

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interested myself, the first ones had some bad reveiws( or user error) stating they wouldn't back the warranty but what mod has any decent warranty,the v2s are selling but I seem to find no info on reveiws of them seen one vid on YouTube and the dude was pleased with it

the smaugs r pretty decent the slide Cover battery cover is a little rickety and feels kinda light and less quality made but for 80 bucks take it I paid 105 for mine with out Batteries but if you got the money to spend the sigelei 150 watt is better quality more power and more accurate just lacks a clean display unlike the smaug

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd spend my money on a Sigelei first.

The have a track record of quality.

The Smaug is almost twice as thick as any of the 100+ Sigelei mods.

The Chipsets in the Smaug are NOT a YIHI chip. They come from some off the wall maker. They don't read your wattage right either.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Search for smaug 180 or smaug in the VU search thingy it will bring up several threads on the smaug and it shortcomings. Good for you that you are doing your research before buying.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately I read and heard a lot of negatives about the Smaug both here and on other forums. For $90 you can get a Sigelei 150W.

The sigeleI is a much better buy that's a fact but the smaug box isn't the worst box out there it has a few things that I can live with and the wattage Is only off by maybe a watt or so that's nothing compared to the Cloupor t8 the smaug Is a ok box just to beat the hell out of and not care

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is nice anyone seen rips new vid, says the 150w isn't as accurate as ppl think

VU Sponsors