Become a Patron!

Small mod for my wife

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all,

I am looking for a solid reliable mod for the wife. She has used vape pens and e-cigs in the past and never stuck with them and always goes back to cigs. She says that they never pull the same as a real cig so never stuck with them. She has now not been smoking for the past 8 months and is really wanting to be able to enjoy a cig and a beer in the next month and a half. She says that she wants to not smoke cigs again and is willing to try using a mod and tank as she sees me using mine all the time and how much I have enjoyed the switch from cigs.

Here's the thing though... she doesn't want a large box mod. She makes fun of me with mine and anyone she sees with them. Thinks they look goofy. So I am trying to find something small that will fit into her hand well. She has smaller hands. I want whatever she gets to be rechargable if possible so that she doesn't have to mess with a battery charger and changing out batteries and all the norm for us with that.

I am not sure which mod to go with for her. I have thought about giving her my Lavabox DNA200 because of its size but then I just think about the wasted potential with that as she will not be one to tweak with the mod at all. She wants to just hit the button and call it a day. I will also be giving her one of my tanks to use. Either my Kanger Subtank mini or my Crown. The Subtank Mini leaks like no other if you lay it on its side or it falls over in the car so I will probably not go with that. I don't want to give up the Crown tank but I think that would be the best bet for her. So I need a mod that will work well with that tank.

What are everyone's thoughts?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Grab Ijust2 or similar setup, the woman loves hers and she also picks on me for my setups.
If not grab a Mini Volt 40w, tiniest mod out and pumps 40w or a Snow Wolf Mini...Thats my favorite outside setup...
The Mini Wolf looks big in the pic but its only slightly larger then a Istick 50w in height and looks more like a phone, most people love its look.

Carbon Wrap Wolfs.jpg

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grab Ijust2 or similar setup, the woman loves hers and she also picks on me for my setups.
If not grab a Mini Volt 40w, tiniest mod out and pumps 40w or a Snow Wolf Mini...Thats my favorite outside setup...
The Mini Wolf looks big in the pic but its only slightly larger then a Istick 50w in height and looks more like a phone, most people love its look.

View attachment 38771

If I got a Snow Wolf Mini... I would keep that for myself! HAHA No Snow Wolf for her!

I will check the other mods out.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What do you think about the Heatvape Defender 50w mod? Too cheap?
Its nice looking and colorful, not my style but Im sure it would be nice for your wife. They are more about looks then function so it may be the right choice ans its specs leaves some headroom. I'd pull the trigger on that.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check out the new COUNCIL OF VAPOR MINI VOLT 40W BOX MOD. Can't get much smaller than this one.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I looked through them. The Defender is only $15 on sale right now, but seems to be cheaply built. I don't want anything that makes noise for her if I can help it. The Mini Volt looks sweet. That is one that if she ends up not liking it, I would use that thing and it is only $30. When it comes to the iJust mod. Are those tube mods good with tanks like the Crown? Didn't think they would put out enough to be worth it with that tank.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
OK, I looked through them. The Defender is only $15 on sale right now, but seems to be cheaply built. I don't want anything that makes noise for her if I can help it. The Mini Volt looks sweet. That is one that if she ends up not liking it, I would use that thing and it is only $30. When it comes to the iJust mod. Are those tube mods good with tanks like the Crown? Didn't think they would put out enough to be worth it with that tank.
You mean the Aspire 50w Tubes They are nice but exspensive for what they are...GET A IJUST2 Battery lol

http://vapenw.com/ijust-2-kit-by-eleaf $25 for Tank and Mod, I use these for out and about mech but without the hassle of krunchy buttons and arching...They are locked at 4.0V so tanks like the crown are great, it all depends on resistance though but most tanks/coilheads do well at 4V, its a lipo so it will not drop off like a 18650 mech does as the battery dies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your wife's needs sound similar to mine. I outfitted my wife with an Istick 40TC/Artic tank w/1 ohm coils (haven't got one to fire below 1.2 yet) @25w. I keep her using gear compatible with my gear, so not to have to buy a bunch of mix & match brands. My wife's usage has me filling her tank once every 5 days, and throwing the TC40 charge every 3. It fits in her small purse easily, and not a bad throw away mod.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your wife's needs sound similar to mine. I outfitted my wife with an Istick 40TC/Artic tank w/1 ohm coils (haven't got one to fire below 1.2 yet) @25w. I keep her using gear compatible with my gear, so not to have to buy a bunch of mix & match brands. My wife's usage has me filling her tank once every 5 days, and throwing the TC40 charge every 3. It fits in her small purse easily, and not a bad throw away mod.

I have a few packs of the .25 coils for the Crown already. That is what I was going to have her run until those ran out... unless I buy the new gold rose colored Crown and just keep those coils for myself. HAHA

Would that Istick fire OK with the .25 coil?

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean the Aspire 50w Tubes They are nice but exspensive for what they are...GET A IJUST2 Battery lol

http://vapenw.com/ijust-2-kit-by-eleaf $25 for Tank and Mod, I use these for out and about mech but without the hassle of krunchy buttons and arching...They are locked at 4.0V so tanks like the crown are great, it all depends on resistance though but most tanks/coilheads do well at 4V, its a lipo so it will not drop off like a 18650 mech does as the battery dies.

I didn't realize those things were just a battery mech style. I thought those were tube mods too! HAHA Whoops!

You think the Ijust2 would work on the .25 ohm coils?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a few packs of the .25 coils for the Crown already. That is what I was going to have her run until those ran out... unless I buy the new gold rose colored Crown and just keep those coils for myself. HAHA

Just grab the Ijust2 and throw the Crown on it They fire down to .2 so they would work.\
Ego One Mod can only fire down to .4..

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not sure. I'm just getting back into the fray of the new stuff, after using up all my 1.8 punched cartos on a ProVari for the last 4 years. My Istick 50w barely lit a .2 coil @50w, so doubtful.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I checked these out but too pricey if she decides to ditch vaping and go back to plain cigs like she has in the past.
vapenw has the steampunk styles for $49, and ecig has it for $51 or $59 for the full kit.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got this sx mini for sale $140
5a988689f9671e6367e3a65c7f6cf903.jpg

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I got this sx mini for sale $140
5a988689f9671e6367e3a65c7f6cf903.jpg

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk
Yea they are nice feeling/looking but his wife my go back to smoking and thats alot of cash...I think unless they drop ab out 100 or so bucks and made Parallel setups the normal I wouldnt ever buy a Yihi device...too damn expensive, like C Frame devices...They are nice to look at though

Im a clone, then authentic type of guy. I dont waste my money but I will if I see something thats worth every penny, normally if the clone (1:1) is available then Ill try it first then buy the Authentic. If a device is decently priced and there isnt a clone I will balance the price/features and then decide. I dont see much in high end mods that arent done by cheaper devices, other then build material/quality but the cheap stuff is becoming better and better.

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Council of Vapor Mini Volt may be a tiny mod, but it's too small (impractical)... She'll be hittin' it like a smoker and it'll be out of battery in no time and you'll have to wait for it to recharge because the batteries aren't interchangeable. What would she do with it? carry two of them. Nah, this isn't ideal.

Heatvape Defender? (May be well-intentioned but), Not a good idea. Do you know how big and heavy this really is? Great grip. Comfortable and cool looking for a guy, but not for a woman with small hands. Give her one and she'll probably throw it back at you.

There's always the eVic VTC mini. It's small and comfortable to hold and has the best screen you'll find but, it is a little boxy and she probably doesn't need the confusion of TC menus. Probably best to keep it simple.

Pioneer 4U IPV D3 might be worth considering. Has an interchangeable battery and enough power to drive a SubOhm tank. This may be your best option. It's certainly comfortable to hold and has a nice aesthetic shape to it. Downside is a small screen and TC menus.

Sigelei 50 Watt V2 can be had now for $19.99. Non TC. Maybe not as small and shapely as the D3 but It's a simple nice looking reliable little box. Might be your best bet.

You've many options. Just thought I'd throw out a few ideas.

BTW - If you want to give your wife the most realistic vaping experience thats comparable to actually smoking a cigarette... You may want to look into WTA e liquids. Here's a link with some more info about it. btw, there are a few companies that make this kind of juice, not just WholeCig so feel free to Google for more info.

IMHO, the juice is more important than the mod (but cool toys are well... cool toys!!!) :)

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea they are nice feeling/looking but his wife my go back to smoking and thats alot of cash...I think unless they drop ab out 100 or so bucks and made Parallel setups the normal I wouldnt ever buy a Yihi device...too damn expensive, like C Frame devices...They are nice to look at though
I almost picked up the Sigele yihi mod they had for $19.99 on vape deals. Only reason I didn't is because it looks like a sharp edged box and I know she would hate that.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I almost picked up the Sigele yihi mod they had for $19.99 on vape deals. Only reason I didn't is because it looks like a sharp edged box and I know she would hate that.

Yea I would of gotten that 50w box also if it yielded more power...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BTW - If you want to give your wife the most realistic vaping experience thats comparable to actually smoking a cigarette... You may want to look into WTA e liquids. Here's a link with some more info about it. btw, there are a few companies that make this kind of juice, not just WholeCig so feel free to Google for more info.

IMHO, the juice is more important than the mod (but cool toys are well... cool toys!!!) :)
Migcig Mig 21 Clear Fusion and Blacknote Liquid provides the exact same experience in my opinion...That juice is WAAAY expensive though...
Mig 21 LINK
Black Note Liquids

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Council of Vapor Mini Volt may be a tiny mod, but it's too small (impractical)... She'll be hittin' it like a smoker and it'll be out of battery in no time and you'll have to wait for it to recharge because the batteries aren't interchangeable. What would she do with it? carry two of them. Nah, this isn't ideal.

Heatvape Defender? (May be well-intentioned but), Not a good idea. Do you know how big and heavy this really is? Great grip. Comfortable and cool looking for a guy, but not for a woman with small hands. Give her one and she'll probably throw it back at you.

There's always the eVic VTC mini. It's small and comfortable to hold and has the best screen you'll find but, it is a little boxy and she probably doesn't need the confusion of TC menus. Probably best to keep it simple.

Pioneer 4U IPV D3 might be worth considering. Has an interchangeable battery and enough power to drive a SubOhm tank. This may be your best option. It's certainly comfortable to hold and has a nice aesthetic shape to it. Downside is a small screen and TC menus.

Sigelei 50 Watt V2 can be had now for $19.99. Non TC. Maybe not as small and shapely as the D3 but It's a simple nice looking reliable little box. Might be your best bet.

You've many options. Just thought I'd throw out a few ideas.

Thanks for the info! I will check these out!

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Easily understood... and I hate to appear as argumentative but vaping looks like smoking and we all know the difference. I have a Sigelei 100 Watt Plus. The conformation is the same as the 50 Watt box. The edges aren't sharp. They're chamfered. They may look sharp but they aren't. That's a fact. Not sharp. Still... I get where you're coming from... IPV D2 or D3 is probably your best bet, if not your best buy.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Easily understood... and I hate to appear as argumentative but vaping looks like smoking and we all know the difference. I have a Sigelei 100 Watt Plus. The conformation is the same as the 50 Watt box. The edges aren't sharp. They're chamfered. They may look sharp but they aren't. That's a fact. Not sharp. Still... I get where you're coming from... IPV D2 or D3 is probably your best bet, if not your best buy.
Thank you for the insight! Better have have the first hand experience!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey all,

I am looking for a solid reliable mod for the wife. She has used vape pens and e-cigs in the past and never stuck with them and always goes back to cigs. She says that they never pull the same as a real cig so never stuck with them. She has now not been smoking for the past 8 months and is really wanting to be able to enjoy a cig and a beer in the next month and a half. She says that she wants to not smoke cigs again and is willing to try using a mod and tank as she sees me using mine all the time and how much I have enjoyed the switch from cigs.

Here's the thing though... she doesn't want a large box mod. She makes fun of me with mine and anyone she sees with them. Thinks they look goofy. So I am trying to find something small that will fit into her hand well. She has smaller hands. I want whatever she gets to be rechargable if possible so that she doesn't have to mess with a battery charger and changing out batteries and all the norm for us with that.

I am not sure which mod to go with for her. I have thought about giving her my Lavabox DNA200 because of its size but then I just think about the wasted potential with that as she will not be one to tweak with the mod at all. She wants to just hit the button and call it a day. I will also be giving her one of my tanks to use. Either my Kanger Subtank mini or my Crown. The Subtank Mini leaks like no other if you lay it on its side or it falls over in the car so I will probably not go with that. I don't want to give up the Crown tank but I think that would be the best bet for her. So I need a mod that will work well with that tank.

Reading through responses, I think you have the mod covered.

However, I keep seeing sub ohm tanks mentioned. I would honestly AVOID a sub ohm tank for her. She is likely still a MTL vaper.

I would suggest a Kanger Aero V2 or a Natulis mini.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Reading through responses, I think you have the mod covered.

However, I keep seeing sub ohm tanks mentioned. I would honestly AVOID a sub ohm tank for her. She is likely still a MTL vaper.

I would suggest a Kanger Aero V2 or a Natulis mini.
She uses his vape from time to time so she may enjoy that type of vape and he doesnt want to dump more money then needed just to see if shes interested in vaping or not. I would suggest if you would buy anything at all the Cleito Tank. It can be had from AngelCigs for $17 and its both sub ohm and tighter then most sub ohm tanks...Full vapor and flavor, low price and tighter draw..

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Migcig Mig 21 Clear Fusion and Blacknote Liquid provides the exact same experience in my opinion...That juice is WAAAY expensive though...
Mig 21 LINK
Black Note Liquids
(edited for raymo2u with my humble & sincere apologies)
Sorry buddy (you may be a bright guy), but... What are you saying here? You have an opinion? Terrific. :) We all have opinions... and yours are just as viable as anyone else's, but that's where it ends. I've no issue with it btw. ...and those links? Those are great !!! links to fine products... but unless you've actually and directly experienced WTA e liquids, you don't know what you're talking about. I have used WTA e liquids... no longer do... and some folks might not care for them... but there's a night & day difference. It's the vaping equivalent of the real feeling of smoking... the same buzz or slight dizziness you'll get when you haven't smoked in a while and pick-up a cigarette... We're all past that... but ejuice with nic only and none of the other minor tobacco alkaloids in combination, doesn't give that same feeling. Not an opinion.

But before you get bent out of shape... consider... my experience is only valid for me. No one else. I can only share it. Your own experience might contradict someone else's also. We all have opinions. I'm just saying that opinions are best when backed by direct experience ...and then, it's only good for one individual anyway... but at least you actually know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She uses his vape from time to time so she may enjoy that type of vape and he doesnt want to dump more money then needed just to see if shes interested in vaping or not. I would suggest if you would buy anything at all the Cleito Tank. It can be had from AngelCigs for $17 and its both sub ohm and tighter then most sub ohm tanks...Full vapor and flavor, low price and tighter draw..

If the .25 coils are too low, then I can always pick up the 1 Ohm + coils for either tank. If I need to snag her up an new tank then I can. I just have the extra tanks as I have been running between my Crown, Aromamizer, TFV4, or my RDA's. I don't use the Kanger Subtank Mini as airflow is too weak for me and it leaks like a cheap diaper out of the air inlets.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry buddy (you may be a bright guy), but... What are you saying here? You have an opinion? Terrific. :) We all have opinions... and yours are just as viable as anyone else's, but that's where it ends. I've no issue with it btw. ...and those links? Those are great !!! links to fine products... but unless you've actually and directly experienced WTA e liquids, you don't know what you're talking about. I have used WTA e liquids... no longer do... and some folks might not care for them... but there's a night & day difference. It's the vaping equivalent of the real feeling of smoking... the same buzz or slight dizziness you'll get when you haven't smoked in a while and puck-up a cigarette... We're all past that... but ejuice with nic only and none of the other minor tobacco alkaloids in combination, doesn't give that same feeling. Not an opinion.

But before you get bent out of shape... consider... my experience is only valid for me. No one else. I can only share it. Your own experience might contradict someone else's also. We all have opinions. I'm just saying that opinions are best when backed by direct experience ...and then, it's only good for one individual anyway... but at least you actually know what you're talking about.
I dont understand why you came out with a pretty disrespectful post as I never baited you into one...You could have simply said its my opinion and you have yours, though I also never said my opinion mattered over yours and my experience is purely my own. I thought posting my opinion could also shed some information and help and I posted links for anyone who would like to check them out. It wasnt a stab at you or your opinion/post in any form....Being a complete dick for no reason isnt acceptable in any manner.
I never said WTA were not the way to go and I never lashed out about the products you recommended, I really dont see why you even bothered to post that and blow what I posted way out of proportion. I dont see how you could of saw that as anything but what was posted...a post reflecting what Ive found to be a great Cig-a-like experience with links to the products.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When she first started vaping I picked my girl up a Sig 75. Rock solid little mod and it's under $40 if you look around. Simple single battery mod. Black Note juice is the closest I have found to a cigarette experience.

Last edited:

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont understand why you came out with a pretty disrespectful post as I never baited you into one...You could have imply said its my opinion and you have yours, though I also never said my opinion mattered over yours and my experience is purely my own...Being a complete dick for no reason isnt acceptable in any manner.
No not a dick. No, not disrespectful. Read it again. Read it again. Read it again. I even complimented you... but I said in no uncertain terms that opinions bereft of experience are hardly valid. Do I owe you some apology? If it makes you feel better then... I'm sorry. I apologize. Now please - Read it again.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No not a dick. No, not disrespectful. Read it again. Read it again. Read it again. I even complimented you... but I said in no uncertain terms that opinions bereft of experience are hardly valid. Do I owe you some apology? If it makes you feel better then... I'm sorry. I apologize. Now please - Read it again.
The way it is written sure sounds demeaning, with a slight hint of politeness sprinkled here and there to cover.
Rereading it it sounds like this:
Gee bud, You have no idea what your talking about (you may know something but not enough). You shouldnt post what you did as you havent tried it all, I have and these are the correct items to use for this application. Its very nice you posted links to great products, they are not the best for this application.
Do not get butthurt that I am telling you this, everyone has a opinion, yours is no better or worse. You have no idea what your talking about when it comes to vaping MTL or replicating a experience with a cigarette.
This is how I interpreted your comment in words that reflect the emotion of how it reads. It may not sound liked that as you have typed it, I have no idea how you think, but this is how Ive read it.

All is well though, I was posting my experience with what I have tried. That was it, Im not going to dwell on this any longer since it is completely pointless and wasting comment space and positive air.

Last edited:

Jim-

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey all,

I think you missed your lady's most important point. It's the draw that has turned her off in the past. Quit trying to make her vape like you. Keep her away from sub ohming and buy her a lil Nautilus mini using 1.6/1.8 BVC coils and have her vape it mouth to lung on a higher nic juice around 10 to 15 watts. I've been in your shoes and this is what finally got my misses off the analogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think you missed your lady's most important point. It's the draw that has turned her off in the past. Quit trying to make her vape like you. Keep her away from sub ohming and buy her a lil Nautilus mini using 1.6/1.8 BVC coils and have her vape it mouth to lung on a higher nic juice around 10 to 15 watts. I've been in your shoes and this is what finally got my misses off the analogs.

Exactly the same situation for my wife.

She has vaped for over a year now, and is still a MTL vaper. She can't handle an airy draw (direct lung hitting) like me.

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont understand why you came out with a pretty disrespectful post as I never baited you into one...You could have imply said its my opinion and you have yours, though I also never said my opinion mattered over yours and my experience is purely my own. I thought posting my opinion could also shed some information and help and I posted links for anyone who would like to check them out. It wasnt a stab at you or your opinion/post in any form....Being a complete dick for no reason isnt acceptable in any manner.
I never said WTA were not the way to go and I never lashed out about the products you recommended, I really dont see why you even bothered to post that and blow what I posted way out of proportion. I dont see how you could of saw that as anything but what was posted...a post reflecting what Ive found to be a great Cig-a-like experience with links to the products.
Yeah ok. I didn't take my PC chill pill today. My netiquette was lacking. Alright. I'm sorry my post was as challenging to you as it was. I'm sorry that it appeared as if I were invalidating your opinion. In truth... Millions of forums are driven by mostly opinions only. Sorry to shake-up the paradigm. Sorry to target you. You just happened to be standing there at the wrong time.

Truthfully... I've seen a lot of your posts and think you're a pretty cool guy, (no shit)! Whether you believe me or not... And you did post some great links!!! Still, I was intending to show the difference between an opinion (which is mostly worthless), and an opinion born of direct experience (which has some weight to it)... but still, it 's only good for that one person. I think I clearly explained this at the end of that post (above). Opining that Blacknote provides the same exact experience (in your opinion, or in anyone else's opinion) IS a worthless opinion, unless you've also experienced WTA liquid. Sorry I was brusque... but I was honest (if insensitive).

Ray, don't feel disrespected. No one can ever disrespect anyone else without their consent. and fwiw, I do respect you, (not just saying that). I'll be more careful in the future with how I express myself. I'm done with this now. Lesson learned - Thank you.

Last edited:

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wh

What do you suggest powering the nautilus mini with?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

This sounds like the same as the Cubis tank w/ 1.5 clapton coil I'm hitting on right now @18w. Wide open is on the tight side.

Jim-

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
wh

What do you suggest powering the nautilus mini with?

Since you only need 20 watts at most, the number of small cheap mods that fit the bill is huge. I would drive her down to the local B&M and let Her pick it out. Again, make her feel it's her choice and chances are she will pick something u wouldn't buy in a million years. You can assist her by knowing she will only need a lower wattage mod. And besides, most women like to try something on before they buy it

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I should mention that she was using the Triton kit from Halo Cigs... https://www.halocigs.com/vape/starter-kits-triton/ That is what I used for about a year before I moved to my setups. She hates the Triton. Says it is OK when it is cold out and didn't want to go outside to smoke, but never was really an acceptable equivalent to cigs.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah ok. I didn't take my PC chill pill today. My netiquette was lacking. Alright. I'm sorry my post was as challenging to you as it was. I'm sorry that it appeared as if I were invalidating your opinion. In truth... Millions of forums are driven by mostly opinions only. Sorry to shake-up the paradigm. Sorry to target you. You just happened to be standing there at the wrong time.

Truthfully... I've seen a lot of your posts and think you're a pretty cool guy, (no shit)! Whether you believe me or not... And you did post some great links!!! Still, I was intending to show the difference between an opinion (which is mostly worthless), and an opinion born of direct experience (which has some weight to it)... but still, it 's only good for that one person. I think I clearly explained this at the end of that post (above). Opining that Blacknote provides the same exact experience (in your opinion, or in anyone else's opinion) IS a worthless opinion, unless you've also experienced WTA liquid. Sorry I was brusque... but I was honest (if insensitive).

Ray, don't feel disrespected. No one can ever disrespect anyone else without their consent. and fwiw, I do respect you, (not just saying that). I'll be more careful in the future with how I express myself. I'm done with this now. Lesson learned - Thank you.
I feel much better now :) thank you for clarifying what your intent and thoughts were when posting, it actually does make a difference since people only can tel what was voiced from their own perspective. I know I should have thicker skin, but my skins as thick is it gets at home and I actually come here for the positive attitude/friendliness of most people and to talk to people that are older then 13...This is why I think I get more offended on this forum then I do at home, I find this to be my place to unwind and share and get away from the things that I would rather not deal or think about.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since you only need 20 watts at most, the number of small cheap mods that fit the bill is huge. I would drive her down to the local B&M and let Her pick it out. Again, make her feel it's her choice and chances are she will pick something u wouldn't buy in a million years. You can assist her by knowing she will only need a lower wattage mod. And besides, most women like to try something on before they buy it

Only downside with the local B&M is that they charge through the nose! We have a couple here in town and none of them have any good deals. I was thinking about having her go and check them out, find what she likes and then buying online.

I would rather support local business, but they are after the people not forum savvy. The shops around here are mostly just places for vapers to hang out and chill. Their "Deals" are always 2x or 3x more than online prices.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f0f3c453b14d1ba4de45db8991b3edf2.jpg
Is this small enough? Lol
I think is called the Volt..don't know much about it as this pic was posted elsewhere... Good luck with the mod choices taking care of your wife,

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
f0f3c453b14d1ba4de45db8991b3edf2.jpg
Is this small enough? Lol
I think is called the Volt..don't know much about it as this pic was posted elsewhere... Good luck with the mod choices taking care of your wife,

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
This is what everyone has suggested he get and I think everyone just wants it for themselves and just is blaming their wife :D I know I am

VU Sponsors