Become a Patron!

Skullkandy Venom Mech Mod

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got this 20700 mech mod and they made me a custom door. I think it looks killer and I just wanted to share. I want to apologize up front for if i share too many squonk mods in the near future. I'm not trying to show off or prove my dick size. Its because I do not have any local friends that vape. So when I show them a sweet looking mod that I am proud of. They could care less. They just want to see if they can beat my ass at nine ball. All I ask is to please humor an old fart and enjoy the pics.
20180711_164532.jpg 20180711_164638.jpg 20180711_164638.jpg

Attachments

• 20180711_164647.jpg
    20180711_164647.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 21

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got this 20700 mech mod and they made me a custom door. I think it looks killer and I just wanted to share. I want to apologize up front for if i share too many squonk mods in the near future. I'm not trying to show off or prove my dick size. Its because I do not have any local friends that vape. So when I show them a sweet looking mod that I am proud of. They could care less. They just want to see if they can beat my ass at nine ball. All I ask is to please humor an old fart and enjoy the pics.
View attachment 115532 View attachment 115533 View attachment 115533
Same with me. I have no friends that vape. Well my ex wife and one co-worker that just started vaping. Neither have any care of all the stuff I buy. Just wanna plug and play vape. Lol. Like my ex. I rebuild and rewick everything for her. My 13yr old has watched me enough to tell her what to do.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 115532 View attachment 115533 View attachment 115533
Share away :)
It’s beautiful!
Buying vape gear is our joy! Better than buying cigs ;)

VU Sponsors