Become a Patron!

skullkandy design squonk

william.osendott

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pulled the trigger, awesome looking squonk. need another squonk and with 3 pulses, figured I'd try something else. Plus, it's the punisher! Anyways, description claims all silver contacts, 20700/18650. locking carbon fire button, etc etc etc. just wondering if anyone has any insight about the mod/company or have used their mods before? they apparently make several higher end mods as well. probably should've asked this before clicking the pay button, but for $70, I can gamble.

https://www.skullkandyvapor.com/

3f56a41c59eb1d1ac7dc2c291f1b913f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never tried one, but I can tell you it'll be a night and day difference from your pulse. I always assumed it was one guy printing mods and building them himself because of what I've seen on ebay but i'm probably wrong.

william.osendott

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
on the off chance that anyone may care to know, the mod came this morn and is as advertised.. 3d printed in a basement for sure, but quality isn't bad at all. everything is tight and well fitting, hits like a champ, and I like having a cutout on both sides of the bottle, helps with squeezing and checking levels. Came in a nice felt pouch with a couple extra buttons, parts, tubing, etc. coa says its #003 though I cant find this number on the mod itself (perhaps if I removed the silver contacts or something)

I'd have no problem buying from this guy/these guys again. my only complaint, and its minor as hell, I'd like to have had either a a removable back panel as well or a ribbon in order to help with removing the battery. as it is, you have to remove the bottle in order to get the battery out.
9bf0874b010ff1c56c1ff12931738ec6.jpg
c25ada911ad7d424f928fa1d417181be.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
on the off chance that anyone may care to know, the mod came this morn and is as advertised.. 3d printed in a basement for sure, but quality isn't bad at all. everything is tight and well fitting, hits like a champ, and I like having a cutout on both sides of the bottle, helps with squeezing and checking levels. Came in a nice felt pouch with a couple extra buttons, parts, tubing, etc. coa says its #003 though I cant find this number on the mod itself (perhaps if I removed the silver contacts or something)

I'd have no problem buying from this guy/these guys again. my only complaint, and its minor as hell, I'd like to have had either a a removable back panel as well or a ribbon in order to help with removing the battery. as it is, you have to remove the bottle in order to get the battery out.
9bf0874b010ff1c56c1ff12931738ec6.jpg
c25ada911ad7d424f928fa1d417181be.jpg

Palm slap to get the battery out. Happens on all my mech squonkers

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors