Become a Patron!

Sir Lancelot Won't Fire

Hey guys I have a Sir Lancelot mech mod by Eternity and for some reason I can not get it to fire. I have been messing with it for hours making sure the top pin is making contact with the atty and battery, I've also loosened and tightened the fire button and still it won't fire. I've used flat and button top purple efest batteries as well as sony vtc5's, I've also cleaned all the contacts to make sure they weren't too dirty and still no luck. The derlin insulator where the top pin screws in is stripped but I can still push the pin in enough to make contact. My atty still works on all my other devices so that's not the problem, I have no idea what to do at this point if any one has had this problem or any suggestions I could use the help. I don't think the stripped derlin insulator is the problem because I can still push the pin in to make contact but if you know where to get a replacement one I would appreciate it.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got a Lancelot clone and have occasionally had issues getting it to fire after switching around atties.

Generally what I'll do is remove the switch and battery, then the top cap from the mod. I unscrew the larger portion of the two piece screw contact thing from the delrin insulator, then screw my atty on so it seats flush with the top cap. Then I screw the larger portion of the two piece screw contact in until it bottoms out on the atty center pin, and then I'll back the smaller screw out a bit so it will make a good contact with the battery once its all assembled. At that point I install the top cap and atty, flip the mod upside down, install the battery, and then the switch. (If I dont flip it upside down, as I screw the switch in it causes the battery to spin, which causes the center pin to screw itself back in and jacks up my connection or causes battery rattle.)

Since your delrin insulator is stripped, I'm not sure how much help this will be, but its how I do it, as confusing as my explanation probably sounded, lol.

VU Sponsors