Become a Patron!

Simple Flavor West recipe to vape with your morning coffee.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't get enough of this in the mornings while drinking my Seattle's Best coffee. Try it out and see if there's something that can improve it.

FW-Pralines & Cream 6%
FW-Hazelnut 2%
FW-Graham Cracker .75%
FW-Sweetener.5% (Optional)

FW Sweetener has become my favorite one to use. I love FW-Pralines & Cream and sort of just wanted to add to it's awesomeness. I wouldn't reccomend subbing it but try if you want. Also, it tastes really good to me anytime, just especially good in the mornings.

"Coffee Companion"
"Morning Joe's BFF" ? :D:D:D
I don't know what to call this stuff.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't get enough of this in the mornings while drinking my Seattle's Best coffee. Try it out and see if there's something that can improve it.

FW-Pralines & Cream 6%
FW-Hazelnut 2%
FW-Graham Cracker .75%
FW-Sweetener.5% (Optional)

FW Sweetener has become my favorite one to use. I love FW-Pralines & Cream and sort of just wanted to add to it's awesomeness. I wouldn't reccomend subbing it but try if you want. Also, it tastes really good to me anytime, just especially good in the mornings.

"Coffee Companion"
"Morning Joe's BFF" ? :D:D:D
I don't know what to call this stuff.
Oh, yum! I def need to mix this one!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Pralines and Cream flavor I just happen to have on hand is TFA (Signature) but the stuff is incredible to vape. I mix it with HS French Vanilla Ice Cream, Lemon Sicily, Pecan, and sweetener.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Now that sounds really good to me. I have tried several coffee flavored juices can only cared for 1. It was made by Essex it was Master Blend. I believe it was hazelnut. So I will get some items and put this recipe in my card file for future use.

Have you tried Barista Brew? Their coffee juices are yummy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors