Become a Patron!

sigeli 100w plus or 150w

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i'm about to pull the trigger on one of these devices, but cant decide on which one to get . i dont like the looks of the 100w plus, but i heard the 150w fire button spins and rattles. i dont care about the extra 50 watts. the prices are about the same so that doent matter. i guess what it comes down to is can i deal with those stupid lines on the plus or take a chance on the 150w fire button. any advice would be appreciated

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the look of the sigelei 150watt. Forget the button. As long as it works.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i'm about to pull the trigger on one of these devices, but cant decide on which one to get . i dont like the looks of the 100w plus, but i heard the 150w fire button spins and rattles. i dont care about the extra 50 watts. the prices are about the same so that doent matter. i guess what it comes down to is can i deal with those stupid lines on the plus or take a chance on the 150w fire button. any advice would be appreciated
150 dude... It doesn't make any sense if u get the 100 its pretty much the same price and the 150's chip is made by SIGELEI 100%

ciro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i just watched a video on the 150w . the guy in the video was having a problem with the mod auto firing, if he would slide his finger up or down on the button it would get stuck and fire and keep firing until he unstuck the button. thats crazy dangerous!!! for that reason i think im going with the 100+

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every person I've ever seen that owned an ipv and a sig preferred the sig. That's saying something.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used the 150 but I do own the 100+. It's a very well built mod and an excellent performer...no gripes here....

VU Sponsors