Sigelei 30 Watt $36.99. 101 Vapes

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://101vape.com/variable-voltagewattage-devices/591-sigelei-mini-30-watt-box-mod.html

Sigelei 30 Watt $36.99

Comes with a silicon case.
Available only in Black
130SX YiHi
can charge with usb cord, or replace battery. Has magnetic battery door on side.

My VaporShark bit the dust. So I was thinking, " I really need a 30 watt device" almost pulled the trigger on an IPV30 watt.
But the chip is the same, it was cheaper. and the footprint is a lot smaller.

Go get'em

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://101vape.com/variable-voltagewattage-devices/591-sigelei-mini-30-watt-box-mod.html

Sigelei 30 Watt $36.99

Comes with a silicon case.
Available only in Black
130SX YiHi
can charge with usb cord, or replace battery. Has magnetic battery door on side.

My VaporShark bit the dust. So I was thinking, " I really need a 30 watt device" almost pulled the trigger on an IPV30 watt.
But the chip is the same, it was cheaper. and the footprint is a lot smaller.

Go get'em

Sorry to hear about your VS biting the dust. I saw this sale earlier and was considering getting because I have a VS rdna 40; and based on this pv's record, I'm not feeling confident about it's longevity. However, I've had for a little over a month and it has worked flawlessly.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporRush
I think the VS is way over priced. It's made in china, I do love evolv, and they have great customer service at VS. But, the VS30 is not worth 189, what I paid for it. I have a sig 100 and it works flawlessly, thats why I bought the sig30. I collect mech mods, and only authentic, sop I don't mind putting down some cash for a good mod. I just did a pre-order on the Vapor Flask Marsala at VapeRev, saved 25% so it only cost me 225$. I own a VF30 and you could drive over that thing and it would not hurt it. My VS was always full of ejuice, that is what finally killed it.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fortunately, it looks like I got a rdna 40 with a good evolve chip. I've had no issues with juice in my VS, but, then again, that's largely an issue with one's tank. I know some have applied silicone, or the like, inside around the 510 connector to stop any leaks. My next purchase will be the sx mini by yihi. It looks like their version of temperature control will be out in the near future. I love the temperature control with the nickel wire and from what I've read, yihi may have a better chip that evolve?

Last edited:

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sold Out!!

VU Sponsors