Become a Patron!

Sigelei 150w Batteries (HELP)

SpyMR2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have looked everywhere, so now I'm reaching out to you. I have found websites that say you should use 2 30A batteries for the Sigelei 100 mod, and the same website said to use 2 20A batteries for the Sigelei 100+ mod. My question is, I got a Sigelei 150 for my buddy, but I could not find anywhere that it says recommended 20A or 30A. I honestly have no idea which batteries to get. I ordered 20A batteries but if they're not strong enough I'm kinda sol. I have a IPV 3 and I know it uses 2 20A batteries, which of course is what I have. I just really don't know if the Sigelei 150 uses 20 or 30. PLEASE HELP.

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am using Samsung 25r's in my God180, and they handle the task like a champ. Go with those or with HE2's and you'll be good to go.

SpyMR2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the Samsung 25r. So if your telling me it works great in the God, then that deff reassures me. Thanks.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have looked everywhere, so now I'm reaching out to you. I have found websites that say you should use 2 30A batteries for the Sigelei 100 mod, and the same website said to use 2 20A batteries for the Sigelei 100+ mod. My question is, I got a Sigelei 150 for my buddy, but I could not find anywhere that it says recommended 20A or 30A. I honestly have no idea which batteries to get. I ordered 20A batteries but if they're not strong enough I'm kinda sol. I have a IPV 3 and I know it uses 2 20A batteries, which of course is what I have. I just really don't know if the Sigelei 150 uses 20 or 30. PLEASE HELP.[/QUOTVE]
I

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have looked everywhere, so now I'm reaching out to you. I have found websites that say you should use 2 30A batteries for the Sigelei 100 mod, and the same website said to use 2 20A batteries for the Sigelei 100+ mod. My question is, I got a Sigelei 150 for my buddy, but I could not find anywhere that it says recommended 20A or 30A. I honestly have no idea which batteries to get. I ordered 20A batteries but if they're not strong enough I'm kinda sol. I have a IPV 3 and I know it uses 2 20A batteries, which of course is what I have. I just really don't know if the Sigelei 150 uses 20 or 30. PLEASE HELP.
OK I answered this already find some Sony 2100mah VTC4's which do 30amps so you can truly use 150 watts last time I am answering this stop posting the same question over and over

SpyMR2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK I answered this already find some Sony 2100mah VTC4's which do 30amps so you can truly use 150 watts last time I am answering this stop posting the same question over and over

I know u guys answered in the HELP forums, I posted it here at the same time to make sure lots of people can see it and let me know so I could get a wider group of answers. Lol, thanks for those who noticed this in both forums.

SpyMR2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't think so many people would look in the help forums that's why I posted it in 2 different ones.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Everybody sees everything here. Do not try to hide, they will find you. ;-).

VU Sponsors