Become a Patron!

#SIGELEI 150 WATTS...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just got my first POWERFUL regulated device, all I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW... I got mine from districtfive.com,this box regulated box is super super nice,the buitl quality is SUPERB,the magnets and battery compartment is super clean, its a luxury device...im a 90% dripper, I built my coils between .15 dual coil to .3 on a single coil, all my mech mods got nothing on this device with a 65% battery life it hits the same....
On a .17 built I set at 105 watts wow wow all I can say is wow.. My .3 single coil vapes around 60 watts omg what a difference... With that being said, I suggest you guys dont look anywhere else SIGELEI is the brand that we can all trust, none of the cloupor,py4 crap...vape on follow me on IG BIGBOYVAPER
WOW!!!
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

doughdreads

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear it's pretty stellar, I just ordered one for myself... now to wait for it to get here haha

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad you like it. I like mine. Does your button rattle?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you like it. I like mine. Does your button rattle?
Just got it last night,but im sure this button will rattle, its loose a little bit, my Tesla invader box hybrid mod has the best firing button of them all...well u know the Chinese are like MICROSOT they never get it right,there's always something that is not right..but over all dude, like what I said this is my first regulated device for sub ohm,im really amazed by it... The battery life WOW, I HAVE BEEN using the same purple efest from yesterday in my Tesla box mod,vaped on it pretty much the whole day,then I got off from work after 12 shift,slapped those bad boys in the 150 around 9pm vaped on the 150 till 2 am while arguing with my wife,left the batteries inside,woke up at 6am SOCAL time I still have 47% on this bad boys....and still vaping on a.3ohms...im amazed!

mero16

Member For 4 Years
i love my 100w, 100wplus and now i have the ultimate sigelei 150watt and it is by far the best in every which way imoo. if anyone is thinking of getting a 150watt, look no further sigelei is the one to get. i tried a buddys ipv3 and the both of us ordered the sigeleis after. great quality all the way. again its just a day of using it, we hope it continues to be great. take care all.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Follow up, the fire button leveled up no rattle for me, I have been experimenting on this mod, my sweet spot is a dual 22g4/5 wraps reading .17 ohms 85 watts 3.8 volts, that depends on my battery life..
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Last edited:
just received mine too guys! and im loving it so far! just wondering what batteries to you guys use/recommend? i'm using 2x efest 30a 2100 at the moment.

doughdreads

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't received mine yet, but I ordered a couple of pairs of Samsung 25R's for it.

VU Sponsors