Become a Patron!

Sigelei 100W plus gold only $59.99

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
A lot of places have the gold 100w on sale. They probably can't give them away LOL.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just recently got a Sig 150 or I'd be on this one! ( one can always keep a silicone sleeve on it if they don't care for the color).

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I only saw it at Gearbest for this price - is there anywhere in the US that you know of?
When I was browsing for a Sig 150w last week, I remembered seeing several sites that had the gold 100w on sale. I only have a few vendors bookmarked, and none of them have it. Sorry.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe you, I just thought I'd throw this out there for my fellow vapers. I'm drippin on my Sig 150 with a Mutation X atty right now and lovin it. :cool:

RipTodd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd be willing to bet they're flushing stock to make room for something new. New box with a Yihi chip?

No cig

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
prices are dropping on all versions i am seeing 150w around 90s. i also believe it is a clearence for possible 2 things. The FDA ruling expected in June and the next generation of box mods

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I get the feeling it is inventory flushing for new products. It really does feel like the electronics industry. You stand in a line around the corner and freeze your ass off while wiping pigeon shit off your forehead to own the first widget 2.4. Three months later you're back in that line (same pigeons) waiting for widget 2.5.

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMAO... or you preorder the 3.0 and when you get it via vapemail the B&Ms are selling the 3.5 at a lower price...ugh

VU Sponsors