Become a Patron!

Sigelei 100w in stock where?

r2beat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know if anyone has these in stock at the moment?
Nowhere as of now. Pre-orders are still going out. Also only some of the 9/15 shipment made it on time because of a shortage of raw materials; I could be wrong on the issue but, every seller, vendor, and B&M is saying the same thing. The remainder of the 2nd batch is arriving 9/22 the earliest(which should be my pre-order, fingers crossed).

I bought mine for $89.99 with free shipping and if you're interested, ill tell you which seller if mine arrives without any problems(no problems mean authentic and unopened brand spankin new).

Also, from the research I have done so far, no BS PRICE-FIXING FUCKING OVER THE WARRANTY SHIT with Sigelei as far as I can tell. I asked a Sigelei rep if price mattered in the warranty and from what I could understand, it was a NO. Just need the warranty card and proof of purchase. She said a paypal receipt was fine for this. So go me!! $90 100watt box mod!! If the seller is legit.,

Last edited:

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice, I'm going to start looking around this weekend. I've seen some people saying possible shipment between Friday and Monday.

VU Sponsors