Become a Patron!

Showcasing "Idiom" a twin tube 18650 full mech mod mod

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
this is "idiom" a play on words is it a mod or something else?

made for a customer spec awhile ago

I could just bang the pictures up but naaa not my style

DVD

yep

"The Beach"

Daffy: "It was the beach...you understand? The beach? It was too...beautiful, too much input, too much...sensation. I tried to keep it under control, but it just keeps spilling out and spilling out and spilling out."

Richard: Right.

Daffy "You see, um...she's on an island...and that island is..is perfect. I mean...I mean real perfection, you know?
I'm not just talkin' the usual "oh that's nice" ..And nobody can ever, ever, ever, ever go there. Ever! But a few people went...
once upon a time...men and women with Ideals, you understand? do you believe in that place, Richard?

Richard "No. But I guess you're gonna tell me that I should, right?

Daffy "It doesn't even matter what I think anymore. It's up to you. Ideals, eh? See, I was the one that was tryin' to find the cure. Procurer of the cure. And I said to them, "You've got to leave, You've got to leave this place....But they wouldn't listen."

I love daffy and just of late felt just like him

so block shot

alfIMG_5083.jpg

the colours are ivory and blues, purples the colours are light reactive I'm moving away from pearls to a new level of colours more flip flop, mira, flakes etc

alfIMG_5080.jpg

the wood is spalted silver birch which I cut seasoned, kilned . stabilized all in-house I won't, out of ethos buy in exotic hardwood as we deforest the planet, we won't have any planet left.

"Every single minute of every day, About 36 football fields’ worth of trees are lost every minute due to deforestation."

alfIMG_5096.jpg

the mod is made all in house the lot

so add this all together and we have

alfIMG_5107.jpg

oh I forgot to mention that's a real "Tissot" antique pocket watch in the mod the face the hands the cogs hence the name "idiom"

alfIMG_5106.jpg

countersunk 510 "idiom" will run on one or two batteries

alfIMG_5105.jpg alfIMG_5108.jpg

next time

"Dragons Breath"

as always

if you love my mods, cabinets ,cases, bags, driptips, attey rigs, stands them like them, follow me .......buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_5103.jpg
    alfIMG_5103.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 3

VU Sponsors