Become a Patron!

SHOWCASING "DRAGONS BREATH" A DNA 250C HYBRID STABWOOD MOD

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
The 250c or "awkward big bugger" for short is a nice board and has to have two batteries im not keen on lipos and doors etc

DVD?

spinning (After I used an air compressor to blow the dust out) is

"The silence of the lambs"

Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling? Enthrall me with your acumen.
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
Dr. Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.

alfIMG_5110.jpg

here are a dna75 and a dna250c in a box as you can see the 250c is bigger anyone who says the 75c and 250c are the same is daft

alfIMG_5186.jpg

plates made from scratch not bought from a shop the reason is so you can service or upgrade

alfIMG_5181.jpg

first mock up, "dragons Breath" is not a small single battery mod there are a number of reasons for this I have done smaller but I find the cables inside reduce the amount of power the mod has, i noticed this at the expo last year the mod will work with say 20 awg but the power will not be there, the batteries will struggle and be stressed, the difference between all handmade mods and shop bought ones are the cabling inside I have found amongst other things

so add this together and we have

alfIMG_5221.jpg

the wood is silver birch (my wood) spalted and stabilized

alfIMG_5222.jpg

alfIMG_5223.jpg

alfIMG_5224.jpg

alfIMG_5225.jpg
is that stu? going to do the next bit if you love my mods?

next time perhaps

alfIMG_5235.jpg

lisa is holding it at the expo last year

"Camilia"

as always

if you love my mods, cabinets, cases, drip tips, bags, stands, attey rigs, then like them, follow me and.......buy one

Last edited:

VU Sponsors