VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a drinki....vaping problem. :(

8.29.16 ejuice table full.jpg

12 bottles of Cosmic Fog in the box and 240ml of Kilio's Kiberry Yogurt Limited Edition @ $60 a pop. (Yum) I already have 4 30ml bottles of it I haven't finished yet. Anybody want juice? LOL J/K - NOT. Rear right are for Sis and Dad.

Last edited:

Queen Celly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh. My. God! have serious ejuice envy right now. Clearly I'm not ordering enough!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a drinki....vaping problem. :(

View attachment 60399

20 bottles of Cosmic Fog in the box and 240ml of Kilio's Kiberry Yogurt Limited Edition @ $60 a pop. (Yum) I already have 4 30ml bottles. Anybody want juice? LOL J/K - NOT. The center white containers are concentrates. Rear right are for Sis and Dad. 37 bottles there. Yikes!
Nice collection Trixy....!

I'm heading in that direction, slowly but surely.....:vino:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Arizona, Inspects? Slowly but 'surely'?

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Arizona, Inspects? Slowly but 'surely'?

Are you affiliated in any way shape or form with law enforcement or the government? Are you a 'snitch' or 'spotter' type person? Or, are you affiliated in ANY way to the FDA or plight to extinguish vaping or fine individuals, arrest or impose other actions against vaping equipment, ejuices/eliquids or the like? Or, are you the agent that inspected my package I just received? Are you affiliated with any branch or service for the State of Arizona or any other State? Are you affiliated with Social Security, the IRS or any other entity that could impose penalty or otherwise on a citizen?

Just doing my due diligence.

Yep Trixy...N. Scottsdale....how bout you?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you affiliated in any way shape or form with law enforcement or the government? Are you a 'snitch' or 'spotter' type person? Or, are you affiliated in ANY way to the FDA or plight to extinguish vaping or fine individuals, arrest or impose other actions against vaping equipment, ejuices/eliquids or the like? Or, are you the agent that inspected my package I just received? Are you affiliated with any branch or service for the State of Arizona or any other State? Are you affiliated with Social Security, the IRS or any other entity that could impose penalty or otherwise on a citizen?

Just doing my due diligence.
Nope, I'm not affiliated with anyone but myself....:confetti:...:vapemail:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Some are not good due to 9hrs of breathing per the vendor. Probably a dozen.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm.... Pardon my interrogation. Even being affiliated with yourself could have indications... (But an image I can't get out of my mind right now is disturbing.) :eek:
No problem......:vino:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey, someone else show their juice, please. LOL

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
im gonna necro this thread.

ahhhh, remember the good ole days when a bottle's art wasnt ruined by the warning nicotine label?

#nostalgia #makevapinggreatagain

lol.
ignore the oils, terpenes, and other drugs.
shhhhhhh!

Attachments

• 20190727_232115-1664x936.jpg
    20190727_232115-1664x936.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20190727_232709-1664x936.jpg
    20190727_232709-1664x936.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 8

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
those arent old pics btw, took em today. i still have juices from years ago left.

sad alotta brands went outta business.
Gallery Vapes made an amazing salted caramel bourbon juice to die for. mmmm.
hey wait, they still exist and make em. hold on....i thought they went outta business cause i can never find penthouse dream in stock anywhere.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
those arent old pics btw, took em today. i still have juices from years ago left.

sad alotta brands went outta business.
Gallery Vapes made an amazing salted caramel bourbon juice to die for. mmmm.
hey wait, they still exist and make em. hold on....i thought they went outta business cause i can never find penthouse dream in stock anywhere.
a lot of vendors may have had to change names of juice or label due to CND order from copyright or trademark owners . others most likely got pmta scared and decided to pull out of the market completely

VU Sponsors