Become a Patron!

Shout out to Element Vapes

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
We all know that during sales most vendors are extremely busy, and that sometimes leads to orders being late, or not process at all or even running out of stock, by the time they make it to your box. Christmas season isn't different and in fact more stressful in comparison to let's say Black Friday. Most of us keep forgetting that, hence the shout out.

Let me begin with saying this, my husband uses a very cheap mod that constantly stops working, I wanted to surprise him and get him something better. Having purchased a couple of month prior a G2 for myself, I was determinate of getting another, sadly they aren't made anymore. So I opt for a hohm slice. I tried ordering that thing at least 20 times but the homepage wouldn't let me. I contacted vaporcubes customer service December 1st and I yet have to hear anything back..... Fail lol.

So I went to Element Vape, and bought 2 vandy vape kensei rta's but skipped the mods because I still was waiting for well I have no idea lol. Anyways, I ordered Friday morning and got a shipping confirmation Friday afternoon. On Monday I received my order and it was in great condition.

Only con, the 10% discount wasn't applied. It stated it on my order but after placing it, my receipt shows no discount. For me it wasn't a big deal, I was more than happy purchasing it at regular price since the shipping was out standing.

In fact I was so impressed that I placed another order for 2 voopoo drags, which were shipped a day after placing my order and should arrive Friday, this time the sales coupon actually applied lol.

Thank you @Element Vape for taking my money when nobody else wanted too lol and the amazing timeline for shipping, especially during Xmas season. I hope my husband will enjoy that setup more than his current one. I'll be back.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IF he doesn't I'm sure there are many who would gladly take it off his hands. After all you wouldn't need an extra mod just laying around cluttering up the place collecting dust. BTW the Drag is a very nice mod.

I've always been satisfied with my service from Element.

VU Sponsors