Become a Patron!

Should You Trust EjuiceSteals?

DDarko

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The answer is YES!! Well as of right now it is because for a site that has a 26% trust rating on scam adviser I received some of the best customer service of my life from Nick at EjuiceSteals. Mind you I haven't received the juices yet but since they're a new company (opened in Nov which explains the trust rating) I'm going to assume that all the juices are fresh and not expired (I recently got really old juices from BuyVapor, don't trust them). Anyway I ordered about 5 premium juices from them incl Cuttwood & Cosmic Fog for less than $30 shipped with a 35% off code (35EJUICESTEALS) and I was very skeptical of them after seeing that awful trust rating, the extra low sale prices and not really being able to find anything about them. So i took it upon myself to do some sleuthing and found their FB page and located someone who ordered from them and I messaged him on FB. He had nothing but great things to say. Then I wrote the company explaining my concerns about them and I IMMEDIATELY received an email back (on a Saturday!!) from Nick at the company who allayed my fears and told me he was happy to give me a call to talk with me. So today I received a phone call from him that they were out of a 15ml Space Jam juice that I ordered for $2.50. I gave him a list of what I would like it replaced with (you wouldn't think much at that low price) but he called me back to let me know that he bumped my Unicorn Milk from 0mg nic 15ml (they're having a huge sale on 0nic but I like 6mg) to 30ml and 6mg nic. He also included a free bottle of Kilos Kilberry yogurt and changed my cereal milk to a dewberry Cream cuz i mentioned that i might like that more. So all in all I got an extra 15ml Unicorn Milk, 15ml Kilo and a replacement for one I thought I wouldn't like. I spent $25 for 15ml Boss Reserve, 30ml Streek by CF, 30ml Unicorn Milk, 15ml Space Jam, 15ml Milk & Honey, 15ml Dewberry Cream & a 15ml Kilberry yogurt. It woulda been over $40 without the coupon buy even that price is AMAZING!! Anywhere else that would be like $70-80!! So if you are wondering about Ejuicesteals don't worry and go order from them because Nick with the company was amazing and helped me out sooo much. For such a little known new company they have better customer service than long-standing places I've death with like Element Vape & VaporFi. I highly recommend Ejuicesteals!!! Let's just hope the juice is good when it gets here but I'm sure it will be. If not I'll let everyone know lol. Thanks for reading!!

DDarko

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
God that sounded like an advertisement lol. Well I promise it's not, I'd be happy to post a pic of my order history of give my fb info to prove I'm just a regular guy trying to help out an awesome business and pass on the savings to my fellow vapers. Here's the email the guy sent back to me when I told him i posted a glowing review as further proof that I'm not affiliated with them...

Thanks man I really appreciate it and I know the company does! Yes at first everyone is thinking scam which to be honest I would too the prices are super cheap but we work hard on getting these deals, and I want you to rest assured that IF that ever happens from us please stop vaping that bottle that second and email on this thread or start a new one let me know of the issue and that is a real simple fix, we will send a return label and or just send the new bottle. I am all about my customer service title and I understand that issues and problems are inevitable BUT it's how we as a company handle these issues and resolve them, can I promise that you will never get a wrong nicotine/flavor NO I can not honestly BIT what I can promise is that we as a company will fix it and make it right thanks James and we will be in touch - Nick

DDarko

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm trying to upload a pic of the receipt from the order I just received so i can prove how amazing this site is. Can anyone help?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the reply area you will see a box with sun & mountains, click on that and put in the ulr of the picture
Welcome to VU:wave:

VU Sponsors