Become a Patron!

SHOULD I BUY THIS?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all. I just found this on let go. Seems great...even though it us beat up. He says it's still working...but it's 1 wrap away from being a decent desk mod....

50161a691d6cfd4e7c5aafa01bff6867.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I apologize too...this shouldn't be in this part of the forum I don't think. But that you for the input

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If the seller could send you a pic of the screen lit up and/or it functioning... heck yeah, get it and wrap it! But, like Whiskeywarrior said, for $10 it's worth it for parts.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same guy is selling this...I assume it's a clone....

6e0d0956a699c09c2dc6b1dad0d6c0c3.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I suppose if you already own one then its worth the parts..If the board is fried and you think the buttons or a case you don't have a chip for is worth it then yea go for it..don't forget cost of shipping also so maybe $15-$16...Your call...If it works then its certainly worth it..hopefully the 510 is still good on it.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's local....so no shipping....I don't own one....so I don't need parts either

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just checked out that site for my area..people must think others are stupid...prices are way way too high for vape gear in my area...good lord it was a nightmareo_O
LMAO loaded up the app for my area. someone is selling an RX2/3, baby beast, 2 batteries for 180 bucks
and that's not even the worst. there are more outrageous ones

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually the prices are ridiculous.... rarely is there a deal. Rx200 with a beast and 3 batteries for $180 here. He claims it was $220 for all of it. Locally this setup is about $150 new from a vape shop..

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
150 bucks for an RX200 and smok TF-RTA
I love this app. the laughs LMAO
100 bucks for a used alien kit
100 bucks for a used RX200

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Usually the prices are ridiculous.... rarely is there a deal. Rx200 with a beast and 3 batteries for $180 here. He claims it was $220 for all of it. Locally this setup is about $150 new from a vape shop..

or about 90-100 bucks online

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another rx200 with tfv4 and 3 batteries... $125 says he paid 175 a month ago

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
getting error message for the link..anyways $110.00 for the set up

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha. I am trying to sell my tfv8 for 30 .... there's some locally on let go...for $80.. yes they r new...but... $80????!!!??

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was completely dumbfounded at the ridiculously high prices people were asking for vape gear on let go. I thought the premise of the site was to "let go"... the only thing is, people would have to let go of their brain and money to buy at those prices. Maybe I have the concept backwards! LOL

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The ones I don't like are the people who post a pic and a price but no other info. I'm still relatively new to vaping so most pictures of a black box mod look the same to me.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let go decent deal.

Got an rx200 with 4 he4 lg batteries for $20....

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guy sold me batteries...but I don't trust how they were married. Is there a way I can check them out? I kind of assumed I could charge all of them. Then run it down to about 75% and check voltage to see if any in particular are draining faster than the others. Batteries are just a few months old.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would do as you said. First I would use a Sharpie to mark them. Charge them all in an external charger and put them in the mod, use them (I would go to around 2/3 discharged). Put them back into the charger and see what they read (or measure them with a meter). Write down their values. Charge them all again and repeat with putting the 4th one in the mix. After seeing where they are with respect to each other, I would mary the three that are the closest to each other. Just keep an eye on them as time goes by.

VU Sponsors