Become a Patron!

ShopMVG.com - My VaporGasm

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Has anyone had any experience shopping on this website? I'm having troubles contacting them for a return/exchange and wanted to see if anyone has had luck contacting them for support related issues. I emailed them a few days ago with no response even though their Facebook page says they respond to emails right away. I also tried calling and of course it's a Google number that nobody picks up. Honestly experiences like these make me feel like it's worth paying the premium from a local B&M store.

I got a black IPV4 from them that was defective the first day I got it and I want to just exchange out for a new one or different device. Any feedback is appreciated!

UPDATE: I got a response from their customer support team today and they are going to assist with the return. I like the device and just want a working one but if I'll be rolling the dice on getting a good one I may just go for a similar option.

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, I never ordered from them but I am curious what is defective on your IPV4.. I have two of them and they've been perfect ...sorry I couldn't help more.

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Nope, I never ordered from them but I am curious what is defective on your IPV4.. I have two of them and they've been perfect ...sorry I couldn't help more.

Do you happen to have the black one? That's the one that has been plagued with issues from what I've read. Mine keeps saying "check atomizer" no matter what tank I put on. Tried 5 different tanks and atty's with the same results. There's a thread on reddit with more than 20 different people complaining of the same issue for the black one specifically.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I have two silver ones.
I am really sorry to hear your having troubles with the black one.
However sometimes I have to push the little buttons to set resistance even on a kanthel build.. Other than that they've been great mods...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My black ipv4 is fine. I don't have the check atomizer problem with my atty's. I've used both a doge and mutation x v4.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I ordered mine in late march and got it late may

VU Sponsors