Become a Patron!

Shinyitus anonymous!! If you don't have it you will!!! Enablers Lurking!!!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this from a guy who lives in upstate New York in an area where houses go from 400 grand to a million five. Not really a vaping enthusiast, but wanted something nice so in April he bought a Therion and this to see which one he preferred (must be nice :D ) He decided he liked the Therion better and wouldn't use this one. He sold it to me several weeks ago with less than 600 total puffs, in the box with all the stuff and a brand new pair of Hohmtech 18650s for a 100 bucks.

20190625_210716_cr-jpg.141437

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this from a guy who lives in upstate New York in an area where houses go from 400 grand to a million five. Not really a vaping enthusiast, but wanted something nice so in April he bought a Therion and this to see which one he preferred (must be nice :D ) He decided he liked the Therion better and wouldn't use this one. He sold it to me several weeks ago with less than 600 total puffs, in the box with all the stuff and a brand new pair of Hohmtech 18650s for a 100 bucks.

20190625_210716_cr-jpg.141437

Picture isn't loading for me :( both on the website and tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got in the baby ness a couple weeks ago, liking it but had to order the cold steel 120. Coming from china though I ordered from US warehouse, should be stateside next week.

I've enjoyed the Baby Ness so far and have my eye on the Cold Steel. On the flip side, I really just want to take a break from ordering stuff. When I get to the point that I'm feeling that myself, the moderate point-of-view would have been that I should have taken a break a long time ago.

Maybe this weekend I will pack some stuff away so that I don't have so much mess sitting around. It's getting on my nerves!

Still want a Peacemaker RTA though.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
There's usually a big difference in price.
Not this time, efun had the same discount and coupon code at both sites. Had to get black, if I like it I'll preorder a couple grey champagne. Already know I love the hand feel since I have the SL, thankfully no joystick (find the joystick tiresome honestly). 39.99, I'll have to go back and look for the code.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've enjoyed the Baby Ness so far and have my eye on the Cold Steel. On the flip side, I really just want to take a break from ordering stuff. When I get to the point that I'm feeling that myself, the moderate point-of-view would have been that I should have taken a break a long time ago.

Maybe this weekend I will pack some stuff away so that I don't have so much mess sitting around. It's getting on my nerves!

Still haven't built my peacemaker :oops:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

I'm wanting to sell what I won't use and stash some more devices I do enjoy for the years to come. Probably have enough attys already but need screws and extra orings.

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok. the little bump that is right by your middle fingernail, 2nd pic. it looks like it could be a button.
Ohh along that gold band? No that's actually an airflow control ring for if someone is using like... A carto tank that relies on bottom airflow through the 510. A couple of them are open holes but with my tanks it doesn't matter of course. Kind of old school but this is an old mod, I suppose haha.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I tried to place a small order of vape supplies thru Aliexpress that I had in my cart- I get a gray screen that says that ecig products are No longer being shipped to the US.- Ugh
Aliexpress does have a US warehouse, but very limited gear and supplies there.

:gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Alibaba, JD.com Stop Selling E-Cigarettes to U.S. Buyers - Caixin Global

Two of the biggest Chinese e-commerce giants said they will stop selling e-cigarette and accessory products to U.S. buyers amid a proposed ban on certain flavored vaping products after rising lung injury cases associated with vaping.

Alibaba Group said Wednesday that starting Oct. 10 listings for vaping products will not be displayed for U.S. users and orders from U.S. buyers will be blocked.

JD.com Inc. announced a similar move, saying any shipping of vaping products to the U.S. will be suspended, according to a Chinese media report.

These two represent ~80% of Chinese e-Commerce market to US.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors