Become a Patron!

Share your RTA builds!!!

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Main reason for this thread is to give other users a little help and ideas from this frustrating journey of some RTAs
As we all know meany people struggle with some RTA builds sub tank mini being one of them for me!
So i tried so meany builds on my subtank from pancake to sausage jokes no sausage lol hell i even tryed doing the star see pic below
eb7eb88da3f88aafdb97e45bcaa4695b.jpg

So thought i just try my own way as nothing seem to be working!!! so here is what i did and so far its working really well and i can take a long ass vape with out it going dry
I threaded my cotton in as you do and then folded it down to the deck and kept trimming it till all of the cotton was sitting flush. Then I saturated it very well and using a small flat head screw driver to push the bottom in as much as i can wile making sure the the top stayed fluffy and the bottom well spread out to give it a widest area as possible to soak up that tasty juice!!
692d61ccbd99c75c02c2cbed594bf3a5.jpg

And of course insuring that cotton was away from the Lucie juicy holes
fa0ea7abeea58252ae7b81d648521c61.jpg

I almost got to the stage of drilling holes in each side looks like i may not have to 70vg 30pg seems to be wicky dicky fine now :)
NOW YOUR TURN TO SHARE

happy vaping

VU Sponsors