Become a Patron!

Serpent elevate review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received serpent elevate rta from sourcemore for the purpose of this review.

Serpent elevate comes in few colors:

- Gun metal
- Blue
- Black
- Gold
- SS
- Rainbow

xU2X4Qb.jpg

Specification:

Diameter: 24mm
E-liquid Capacity: 3.5ml/4.5ml

In the box:

- Serpent Elevate RTA
- Coil Trimming Tool
- Extra Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Bubble Tube
- User Manual
- 2x Clapton Coil
- 2x 3mm Agleted Cotton Strip
- Extra Orings & Screws

gL61TwF.jpg

Serpent elevate is atomizer designed by Matt from youtube channel suckmymod and made by Wotofo. Serpent elevate is 24mm in diameter, height of this atomizer is 46mm. This is a single coil atomizer and this is top airflow atomizer and because of that this is a very good choice for people that want to have leak proof atomizer. Build quality is really good, threads are good and everything is as it should be. You can see some details on the airflow control ring that helps with airflow adjustment, on the chamber you can see engravings on both sides, from the bottom of the atomizer you can see engraved "Serpent elevate" and from the bottom you can see gold plated pin that protrudes. Packaging is very good, in the package you will receive two drip tips and 510 drip tip adapter, you will also receive bubble glass tank and you will receive coils and cotton.

4JJiV5C.jpg

Atomizer comes with blue 810 drip tip, this drip tip is very beautiful in my opinion and it is very comfortable for using. In the packafge you will receive one more 810 drip tip with smaller hole so you can use any of included drip tips. In the package you will receive 510 drip tip adapter so you can use any 510 drip tip if you like to use 510 drip tips on dl tanks.

Ahq2Avz.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer, on the top cap there is no any details but still you can pretty much easy unscrew the top cap without any problems. When you unscre the top cap you can see two fill holes, holes are not very big but still it is pretty much easy to fill this tank, I didn't have any problems, so in my opinion top fill works very good.
Serpent elevate is top airflow atomizer so this is basically leak proof atomizer if you wick it properly. Under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring and on the airflow control ring you can see very nice engravings that helps with airflow adjustment, so you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow. We have a stopper here which is very good in my opinionn. On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow holes and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. You can take off the airflow control ring if you want to change o rings or clean the atomizer.

39SHrnL.jpg

y9bwrIQ.jpg

When you receive the atomizer you will receive it with regular glass tank pre installed, this tank has 3.5ml capacity which is a good capacity. In the package you will receive bubble glass tank as well which I prefer because of the capacity and because it looks better in my opinion. Capacity of the bubble glass tank is 4.5ml which is very good capacity. Tank stands very nice on the top o ring so you can change your coil or cotton when you have e liquid left in your tank.
This atomizer has two chambers, and airflow comes from the top and goes between the chambers to the base. Inner chamber on this atomizer is very small which will improve the flavor.

DAtG1Md.jpg

On the base we have 4 slots where you can place the coil leads depending how you wrap your coil, screws are good and there is no any problems with the screws. Building on this atomizer is very easy, in the package you will receive the tool that you will use to clip the leads and because of that you can very easy place your coil. Wicking is very important here so you need to wick it very good, you need to place your cotton very nice in the slots but still not to tight because this is a top airflow atomizer and you need to wick it very good. In the package you will receive two coils and cotton which is very good and if you have no coils you can use this atomizer when you buy it because you have everything in the box. So, let me explain again how airflow works, so air comes from the top and goes between two chabers to the base, on the base we have 4 airflow holes so air will hit the coil from both sides and from the bottom which is very good in my opinion.

XtxzXAn.jpg

RCopdjc.jpg

PAqpCsF.jpg

5VxRHFa.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Packaging is very good, in the package you will receive everything that you need to use this atomizer. Build quality is very good, everything is as it should be and I like the color quality. Top fill system works very fine and I didn't have any problems, airflow control ring works good and you can very easy adjust your airflow.
When airflow is fully open airflow is little bit restricted which is very good for me because I like that kind of airflow. Because of the desing of this atomizer inner chamber is very small which improves the flavor a lot, flavor on this atomizer is very good but it is really important to wick it properly because of the top airflow, so if you wick it properly this atomizer works fantastic. Vapor production is also very good. Only con that I have for this atomizer is that you can expect some condensation under the drip tip.
Serpent elevate, in my opinion one of the better atomizers and I would definitely suggest this atomizer especially if you want top airflow atomizer that works fantastic.

Cons:

- Condensation under the drip tip

Pros:

- Two drip tips in the package
- Coils and cotton in the package
- Bubble glass tank
- Very good flavor
- Top airflow which means that this atomizer will not leak
- Build quality is good
- Chamber is very small
- Good color quality
- Very easy to build

Thanks sourcemore

You can buy it here: Serpent elevate

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Very Nice review!
I have 2 Elevates- a blue one and a gold one.
Very nice RTAs- easy to build and wick, vapes great too! Absolutely no leaking which is very important to me too!

20190416_181956.jpg 20190416_181024.jpg

VU Sponsors