Become a Patron!

Sense Herakles .06 Sub OHM Dual Coils (Help)

Does anyone know where I can order some replacement coils for my Sense Herakles. I've looked everywhere and called all the vape shops in my area. No one seems to have them yet. I love this thing. I get great clouds and tastes great.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know where I can order some replacement coils for my Sense Herakles. I've looked everywhere and called all the vape shops in my area. No one seems to have them yet. I love this thing. I get great clouds and tastes great.

couldn't find these for you the other day when you asked however I found some just now. I posted all the information and their coupon code in the deals section here before finding finding your thread again. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...tank-and-replacement-coils.60806/#post-367675

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
.6 is a far cry from .06... .06 is you are doing something wrong about to have a no so pleasant handful of pain.

My mistake .6 sub ohm. I found them thanks to a post above condensation. I have another question. A friend has an older herakles tank. Will the sub ohm coils work with his tank? They look the same and he has a 60 watt battery.

VU Sponsors