Become a Patron!

Sen Durbin Asks Attorneys General to Violate the Constitution and Misinterpret the MSA to add Ecigs

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FUCK DICK DURBIN.
Whoever reelected that sack of assholes back to his job of not doing anything but be a tax leech needs to feel fucking ashamed to draw breath.

N

Newheart301

Tell us how you really feel . Big Pharm has him there pocket, losing money on stop smoking drugs

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK DICK DURBIN.
Whoever reelected that sack of assholes back to his job of not doing anything but be a tax leech needs to feel fucking ashamed to draw breath.
LOL. How in the hell did you type what I was thinking before I did?

Maybe we can get Durbin to go on a ride along with the NYPD?

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
most old fucks are scared of new things. they gen pop is scared. plus that mother fucker has to be paid the big tobacco. fuck bt. hate them. they are pissed we are no longer buuin their product and are tryin to get their dirty hands on our hard earned money.

sent from tapatalk with a tiny keyboard. so typos are gonna happe sorry

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And here's to Senator Durbin from one of your peer group....

Chimp Finger.jpg

May I suggest a rapid clockwise spin?

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seems "ALL" politicians are lying sacks and want to have a finger in an orifice that it doesn't belong unless it is with their "life partner".

Sent by my LG G2 filtered by the NSA for your approval.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that just sucks!!! Free country huh!!! Are they going to class apples in this category as they contain nic also.
If Durbin would take his hand out of big tobacco's pocket AND his head out of his ass he would see that e-cigs don't have nearly the poison of tobacco. Oh that's right, they are polititians of this free country and THEY know whats best for us.

VU Sponsors