1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

Selling Lots of Flavor Concentrates and E Juice

Discussion in 'eJuice' started by BDub84, Sep 20, 2015.

1. BDub84

BDub84 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Sorry for not getting back to the thread, there are plenty of flavorings still left. The list minus a few of the Flavour Arts is up to date.

2. BDub84

BDub84 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    There's plenty of fruit and dessert flavors to go around.

3. BDub84

Blog Posts:
    Also I don't seem to get many bites on the hangsen flavorings so I'll be willing to sell them as a lot cheap just to move them along or at least bring them down to $1 per 5ml bottle. Anyone looking to take the lot let me know via pm. or well any offers/orders for that matter. Just easier for me to see. Thanks! And sorry to anyone I might have dropped the ball on regarding a reply.

Lastly, I just got in a few more bottles of 12mg ejuice from zamplebox. I haven't had anyone interested in buying the juices(perhaps I need pricing up). Any takers?

4. LIFEBAIN

LIFEBAIN Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    ok so here is what I would like to get from you for flavors
    both mango
    tuti fruiti
    white peach, juicy peach
    pineapple
    whipped cream
    custard
    oba oba
    kaluah and cream
    watermelon
    2x 20 mil syringe
    if you have any other watermelon I would take those as well .
    can you give me a lot price please?
    thank you

5. jonhs2703

jonhs2703 Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    How much would you take for all of the juices....

6. LIFEBAIN

LIFEBAIN Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    that list I have up there is for the guy selling just flavors to make juice .I do have 90 bottles of e-juice for sale or trade on a different page :)
    they are the flavors I didn't like .

7. nano2014

nano2014 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    How much for all of it?

8. nano2014

nano2014 Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Do u have a link to that page. How much for all of it.

9. LIFEBAIN

Blog Posts:
    id take 60.00 for all of it

Attached Files:

10. nano2014

Blog Posts:
    For just that box of stuff? Or everything in all the pictures ?
    The ones in the box. Is that what you have. They are ready to vape? I would need a list of what they are then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. nano2014

Blog Posts:
    Ok. I see. It got a bit confusing between the different sales I guess. I'd like to get any of you desert flavors. Mainly coffee. Creams. Chocolates caramels. Hazelnut. Anything similar to those or in that area of flavors. If there is a bunch of those in there then maybe I'll buy the whole box. If you can let me know what is in the flavors. I know it's a pain. Lol. If it's easier to just write them on paper neatly and snap a picture of that. Instead of typing them all

12. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    You 2 wanna take your alternate discussion of eliquid purchases over to Lifebain's thread please?

13. LIFEBAIN

Blog Posts:
    srry

14. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    No worries, man, it was a bit confusing, plus peeps trying to buy Dub's stuff. Thanks!

15. LIFEBAIN

Blog Posts:
    ya I know I was trying as well he never got back to me :(

16. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I see he hasn't been on since mid-October. I do know that in his hardware thread people got their stuff, no issue there. Just need to get him back on!

17. nano2014

Blog Posts:
    Yes. That's what I was interested in as well. That's why I was confused on to what was $60 at first. But I got it now. Thanks LIFEBAIN. You got a good deal too. I just really want some DIY stuff. Really wamted the lot that DUB had to sell but looks like he is needed elsewhere since he hasn't been on in a while. Hope everything is alright