SELLERS READ THIS!

Discussion in 'eJuice' started by Huckleberried, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    For those that are used to posting multiple items to sell or trade, please keep in mind, that you will only be able to reference your sale ONE time when you go to leave feedback. You may consider posting multiple threads so that you may leave feedback accordingly.

Thanks and GLWYS/T

VapingGecko and Shark Vape like this.
  2. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Time for a haircut. Hmm, what color. VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Oh Huckie, I have SO much eliquid it would take me days. I'm going to have to post one photo of it all and go from there. If that's a problem please let me know. I mean to do the right thing, but it's mind-boggling.

3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    You can post it however you like, but you can only leave one feedback per thread started. People like getting their feedback numbers.

4. Jonnystevenson

Jonnystevenson New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I am a vendor. Can I sell my eliquid and vaping supplies in trade section?

5. Huckleberried

Blog Posts:
    No, you will need to list them in your Unlisted Vendors thread. Thanks for asking, though.

Jonnystevenson and snake94115 like this.