Become a Patron!

Segelei snow wolf 218 or Reuleaux DNA200

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im looking to get a 3 battery mod. I vape @ 90-100 watts and im using a really old sigelei 150w box. It works flawlessly but i have to switch batteries twice a day. Both have great specs and look great also which is why im torn between the 2.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want a dna250 3 battery device this is also a good option. I love DNA chips but I've had no luck with wismec.
The hcigar VT250 is well built and on a flash sale at gearbest for the next 6 hrs.
Can't beat the price if you can wait on the slow boat.
17d9b8f3f74d54ff106fde5c0ca4d85f.jpg

BTW. I'm sure Tyson will be around soon with his Official opinion and link to his review.
Have a blessed day!

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn , awesome deal but gotta wait till wednesday(payday)
Don't worry, GB and 3F are always running some kind of "flash" sale. If you really love the 2 you picked in your OP then go with one of those. Just saying that there are other options out there for the same or less cash.
GoodLuck

Damn, I think I'm gonna get one. I don't have a blue mod yet. LoL

BTW. I'm sure Tyson will be around soon with his Official opinion and link to his review.
Have a blessed day!

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the vendor section here. Many have VU discount codes. There is also a Google spread sheet that has them all listed out.

Have a blessed day!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of my 4 DNA200's, the Wismec is probably my most used of all. I really liked it when it was released, and I remember hunting one down when there was the screen shortage, and the RX200 came out at that time.

I can't lie, it doesn't have the best 510 connection, a problem with all Joyetech/ Wismec mods. I haven't had no issues myself though with the 510, and as long as you are not heavy handed it will be OK.

If you can get it for a good price, I would say go for it, especially over a Snow wolf 218. There is the DNA250 now, but there is only a few differences, such as reverse polarity protection, 2A vs 1A balance charging, and the extra 50W.

With the Wismec though, there are built in rings to prevent problems if you insert batteries the wrong way, and the 1A charging isn't a big issue when you use an external charger. I see it as a bonus I can charge it with USB if I needed too.
Also, I never go near 200W, so the extra 50W is a moot point for me.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After many days research and obsessing, I've decided to go with the Boxer mod dna250. I don't believe i can go wrong with it!!
Nice on the Boxer, did you get it as a special deal or at its standard retail price? I don't own a Boxer myself, I want to get one though.

I am thinking of a Yihi powered model, just unsure which one to go for out of them all.

Did you get the DNA250 powered by 2 18650's at 167W or the full 250W?

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its the dna 250w classic with the 3s1p 1200mah pack. I bought it new for $200 from the bay. So it ll do the full 250 watts. Was a private seller one time deal. Comes with extra battery and camo sleeve. Im really excited about it. Saw it and jumped on it. Its a little smaller than the triple 18650, they're quite beastly. I'll post pics when i receive it :)

VU Sponsors