Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think someone got the black, back somewhere in this thread. I haven't see any fs other than chef's ss and it's gone. But I haven't been lookin either. gl

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decided to rob the change jar to get this RTA. That way I won't miss the money? :rolleyes: Anywho, that's how I'm going to justify getting it without real reviews :sneaka:
Haven't decided color.
The 1 and only mod that I'll have to fit it(at least for now) is gunmetal and black, so I'm thinking black, but like the ss too. They both come with clear and polished ultum tips and tank.
What do you think?
You know who is selling the black on this thread ?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like RTA's for sure.
I just grabbed some VCMT 25mm RTA's on the cheap from CJ Vapor a few weeks ago.
$15 each. (sold out now)
Those things pack some flavor. I was very surprised.
Thanks again for the info!
Are you selling yours Fuzz ?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Not sure. I wouldnt mind having a black one myself.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure. I wouldnt mind having a black one myself.
I just ordered (2) a black one and a gold one...... From a small vape shop in Greece........ Combined for both..... Shipped 180 euros........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
They are 100% legit and not China copies and The company uses the preffered payment of PayPal.......

I received a PayPal email saying that my PayPal will not be charged until my order is filled and the items are shipped....S.E.L.CIGARETTE LTD

Electrovape is the company....

Electrovape

http://electrovape.eu/atomizers/rba-rebuildable-atomizers/fatality-rta-by-qp-design.html

Considering they are harder to come by that is not far off from the original price picked up here. Good find.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you talking about the VCMT?
Sorry, not going to part with them. The best flavor RTA's I own. Even beats my Modfathers IMO
No .... I thought you had a Fatality that you might want to sell ....

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No .... I thought you had a Fatality that you might want to sell ....

Sorry, no Fatality.
Not going to buy anything else for a long while.
I just went through all my vape gear. I filled 4 large footlockers with it all.
Doesn't even count all the consumables.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been using this for a week and half ... first on my TAC21 and now I put it on my 11:11 - it is hybrid safe

No leaking at all. Great flavor - better than Hive which i like but is pure cloud chaser. Better than Churchill or Sherman too, IMHO.

tac21.png

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good on anything.....
96d2b52dfab19a675d8620504c76a854.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I haven't been looking. I see where Manny ^ got his is sold out. Going to be slim pickens, if any, for OG.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are there any of these left around or is a clone the only option ?
Look international..... I found a couple in Greece...... Some vape shops order them, but in that city there is no one to come up with the dough......

I got (2) black limited edition for $215.00 US including shipping......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Reload is comparable in flavor though and it's smaller....
322c253bd7889d0337bc326f12733043.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
maybe it was said here already. but what is bad about the clones ? they are cheap, like under $20

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh, btw, I was referring to the Reload. both times.
Yeah a clone RTA is made of metal components and the finish the surface of the metal with some sort of aluminum to make it feel and look high class......

But after a while the e-juice and nicotine and let's not forget intense heat start corroding the metal parts....I mean rust real rust... I heard of members getting sick using a Clone 528 Goon and when they open the Rda the deck and parts have lost the aluminum finish and they have been vaping pure rust......

So when you use a real legit authentic RTA like a reload or a fatality or a Modfather you see and feel the difference in quality materials........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah when you buy quality tank it's different..... You can tell immediately if you owned an Authentic and get a clone..... Like a Rolex......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah when you buy quality tank it's different..... You can tell immediately if you owned an Authentic and get a clone..... Like a Rolex......

My favorite set up....
648bfd6965defc28db398dc756731b39.jpg
4378bd172411c7f9f0bfd77c7c6e6f7c.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, no Fatality.
Not going to buy anything else for a long while.
I just went through all my vape gear. I filled 4 large footlockers with it all.
Doesn't even count all the consumables.
Yeah I'm in the same boat, nothing has appealed to me for a long time other than Pilak's. I've cleared out most all the Clones I had. Then I've also been replacing my lower end gear with quality gear and I still have way too much shit. Besides I'd say over the last year and more there really hasn't been much or any real innovation.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Besides I'd say over the last year and more there really hasn't been much or any real innovation.
This is one of the myriad of reasons why I had to shut down PureCoils. I had a knack for knowing what "the next big thing" would be - and it made me some decent coin for a good while. That all went away with the lack of innovation. Just crap, crap, and more crap flooding the market.

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please excuse my ignorance, but what's up with these huge ass tanks like the Fatality? Is their vape quality that much better than 24-25mm RTAs? Kinda like building an RDA with a tank wrapped around it? Or is it mainly the cool factor of them? (honest question, not trolling lol)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please excuse my ignorance, but what's up with these huge ass tanks like the Fatality? Is their vape quality that much better than 24-25mm RTAs? Kinda like building an RDA with a tank wrapped around it? Or is it mainly the cool factor of them? (honest question, not trolling lol)
The Fatality is the shit.....
a851231e5e1ca1463ad8bfdee9a994ab.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly it's a bit of all. Personally I've yet to find a better RTA than the Reload. Now there are a few exceptions like the 41mm Voltrove, this BEAST is perfect for the HOG V3.

9dd6b813e1b21d83d0d2ecf68322b381.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly it's a bit of all. Personally I've yet to find a better RTA than the Reload. Now there are a few exceptions like the 41mm Voltrove, this BEAST is perfect for the HOG V3.

9dd6b813e1b21d83d0d2ecf68322b381.jpg

Ha ha..... We are on the same page of music......
7058c8d7d28e56d587767dab5f311652.jpg

The Fatality kicks ass though.......
3aaf36a3ec5e9c1053131d9d99bbb96a.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rocco
I've been pretty much Squonking 99% of the time lately these days.

The $315 Euros was for (3) Fatalities..... They were $90 Euros each and shipping......wanted to clarify that......
bc7f04f26bb392895c474239f8939d06.jpg

VU Sponsors