Become a Patron!

Seeking smoker wanting to quit smoking.

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, my name is Anthony I am the owner and founder of Demonslicevapes.com and I am seeking to sponsor someone willing to put down the smokes and pick up a device. I will provide e-liquid and device the participant must be willing to make and maintain a video diary of their progress. open to adults over 18 other restrictions apply. please leave me a mgs on my fb page or email me (No personal emails please)

Really what my goal is, is to help someone stop smoking. Thanks guys!!!
I will announce a winner 7/10/18

Last edited by a moderator:

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you, I created Demonslicevapes.com because I myself smoked for a real long time. I was able to quit smoking because of vaping. I want to help people who smoke understand that quitting smoking, as daunting of a mountain that is can be overcome. Also to sell the best products and e-liquid ever!!!!!

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, my name is Anthony I am the owner and founder of Demonslicevapes.com and I am seeking to sponsor someone willing to put down the smokes and pick up a device. I will provide e-liquid and device the participant must be willing to make and maintain a video diary of their progress. open to adults over 18 other restrictions apply. please leave me a mgs on my fb page.

Really what my goal is, is to help someone stop smoking. Thanks guys!!!
I will announce a winner 7/10/18

VU Sponsors