Become a Patron!

Seasoned mixers goto simple mixes.

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright I know theres a million recipes and a million ways to change them. What do you throw to togeather in a hurry or grab on the go say ever just vape one flavor unsteeped. Well do you use a strawberry and call it good. Thats kinda one my lazy flavors i just mix up 30ml of sweet strawberry and call it good. I just got a good 15 flavors in and totally loving diy. Ive been mixing since 2012 few good things but I seem to like steeped juices or ones planning to steep with alot less flavor then suggested. Say Caps VC some vape at 10% after few weeks thats just way too much for me I'll do 3.5% Cap Custard few weeks steeped and its a light nice cream so good but at 10% bout drove me off vanilla for rest of my life. I have vaped maybe off the cigs for 4 years now its possible my taste is better then some.
Mainly just wanted some yalls simple lazy mixes
I can vape single flavors or complex 10 flavor recipes but i do find my self really liking simple fruits maybe 2 flavor mixes the most.
Caps Sweet Strawberry 7%
Tpa Dragon Fruit 1%
Anyways keep it a mixing love all info snd the site take care guys.

Last edited:

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love love love this simple recipe! It is one of favorite ADVs... Simple but oh so good!
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/34917/Ripe Dragon Cream

This is another good recipe if you like a little tartness, the prickly pear brings a distinct tartness or bitterness with unusual taste. I really love this one too. Depending on my moods I will switch between them often. If you haven't noticed I am a big fan of dragon fruits.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/690687/Ckemist Vapamin Water: Power Dragon

Last edited:

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do like that Tpa dragon fruit its hard to describe but after awhile i seem to not taste some of my strawberry juices and il go to a bottle by at 3% n a drop of raspberry steeped a month or so and full taste on that flavor it stands out abit anyways. Guess strawberry is my favorite flavor now the Tpa strawberry ripe at 5% steeped is like a buckets of rotten strawberries I'm planning on duliting or cutting that mixed steeped juice into other on the fly strawberry mixes. well i Have a ton of recipes steeping also so i dont really have to have a simple mix just like to talk about some the easy go to mixes.
I have juices steeping in 30ml bottles for example
1 of many
Fa Strawberry 3%
FA Vienna cream 1%
Tpa Whipped Cream 1%
But i got same flavors all switched up steeping also gonna find what i like best before making a 500ml batch because i seemed to end up dumping them alot lol.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One of my ADV's is a very simple Yeti Stashu clone mix.
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 6.5%
DIYFS Caramel 3%
Good as a shake and vape, but even better after a week or two Steep.
I usually have at least 240ml of this at any time, and always try to mix another 120ml as soon as I have one bottle emptied. That way I always have some steeped to vape.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Say Caps VC some vape at 10% after few weeks thats just way too much for me I'll do 3.5%

I get the same thing, and I'll even go down to 1% and add a bit of CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream + TFA Dairy Milk.

Couple of my favorite simple ones.

2% INW Shisha Strawberry + 1% INW Biscuit
2% INW Cherimoya + 1% INW Biscuit

Notice the pattern, think I've tried just about every fruit and they all are pretty decent IMO.
Adding in 0.5-1% INW Shisha Vanilla sometimes, and it just gets better:D.

Usually 24hrs is plenty of time, but I'm also using 70/30VG so YMMV.

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to get the shisha strawberry still just got FA strawberry and Caps Strawberry and cream to play with and got a few steeping.
Another easy 2 flavors mix im playing with is FA Lemon Sicily and FA strawberry and not sure on that yet.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been using the Real Flavors Raw Extracts lately, there the flavors they use in there VG flavorings, just without the VG so there really concentrated. There available at Walmart.com now and should be on there shelves soon. Not cheap at 7.95 for 30ml shipped free but considering you can get away with just 1% per flavor in a 70/30 mix or 2% in a 100% VG mix it should last awhile.

I mixed up a quick 100% VG mix with 2% of Real Flavors Stawberry Raw Extract and 2% Real Flavors Condensed Milk Raw Extract with 1% sweetener from One on One flavors. I did add 5% distilled water to the mix as well, helps an all VG mix to not be so thick and wick better. Just a quick 2 minute froth and loaded up my tank for a tasty strawberry milk. It does improve with some steeping but I was happy with just the froth and vape version.

I have to admit that Real Flavors Strawberry might be tied for my favorite along side INW Shish strawberry, it is that good. I really recommend the real flavors raw extract over there VG flavors, it is so much more concentrated, the VG version needs 10 to 12% to get decent flavor.

Not having a lot of success with the raw extract butterscotch pudding but there baklava is pretty authentic and the cream is real tasty as well. I am going to order more of the raw extracts fo sure, I hear the watermelon is real good.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to get the shisha strawberry still just got FA strawberry and Caps Strawberry and cream to play with and got a few steeping.
Another easy 2 flavors mix im playing with is FA Lemon Sicily and FA strawberry and not sure on that yet.
I currently use FA Strawberry @ 3%, with INW Shisha Strawberry @ 3%, and Erythritol 5% Solution (sweetener) @ 0.5%. It does need approximately 2 weeks steeping, in order to develop the flavor.
If you want to try a variety, add TFA Woodruff @ about 0.5%. Mmmhmmmhmmmh!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nude nicotine plum at 2.5%.
Add sweetener if you want but it doesn't need it. Just got their monk fruit sweetner and loving it, zero chem taste.
A percent or two of sweet cream if you want a little creamier vape but its great on its own.

VG base so it needs to vent alcohol out for a bit and I prefer a week steep but it's good fresh mixed and vented for a couple hours.

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I generally use a fruit at a stand alone%, add 2% FA Fresh Cream OR 2% CAPS Sweet Cream and .5% any of the FA vanillas. You really need to get INW Biscuit if you don't have it.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I generally use a fruit at a stand alone%, add 2% FA Fresh Cream OR 2% CAPS Sweet Cream and .5% any of the FA vanillas. You really need to get INW Biscuit if you don't have it.
i have fuji , fa vanilla tahity, fresh cream and biscuit.
i was thinking 3%fuji, 2% FC,, .5%VT,,,, how much biscuit?

Last edited:

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
when i just wanna straight blow clouds for like a comp or whatever ill do just 5% caps sweet strawberry max vg no nic so it at least tastes like something. one of the few flavors i buy the big boy bottles of, also probably my most used. well that and caps vanilla custard v1. very good standalone flavors.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1%, (at 2% it was getting too strong)
this is pretty good,, only thing that might make it better is some caramel or brown sugar. ---ps,, new low % recipe! it taste like the hot apple fillings with crumb dust not the whole pie crust

Squonked apples
1% Biscuit (INAWERA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
3% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.5% Vanilla Tahity (FA)
Flavor total: 6.5%

9/19 edit-- added 2% VBIC-Cap,, 1 day steep and this is good stuff

0653795c-5b4b-4822-abad-80d72c253a68.jpg

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is pretty good,, only thing that might make it better is some caramel or brown sugar. ---ps,, new low % recipe! it taste like the hot apple fillings with crumb dust not the whole pie crust

Squonked apples
1% Biscuit (INAWERA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
3% Fuji Apple (FA)
0.5% Vanilla Tahity (FA)
Flavor total: 6.5%

0653795c-5b4b-4822-abad-80d72c253a68.jpg
Yes, and a bit of Cinnamon...
Then pour on the VBIC for "a-la-mode":D
Like I always say.... Recipes are only guides. Try .25% Cinnamon Ceylon like Heabob said. As a side note: I find 2% FA fresh Cream along with around .75% INW Shisha Vanilla makes a tasty whipped cream topping.

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet guys i been wanting a pinacolada recipe but havnt got a pineapple or coconut any one got that one down. I will be getting some of these recommended flavors. Some awesome news is that FA Fuji and strawberry with sweetner on top got another smoker to stay off the stinkys. I always run out of strawberry flavors and im not even sure what i liked best im leaning on Cap sweet strawberry the flavourart strawberry seems almost just like tfa ripe which kinda seems like one i like least. So if u where to create a strawberry syrup flavor is there a better choice then Cap sweet strawberry?

Last edited:

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks After posting I did searched I guess all these questions I've asked heabob has answered about 100 times already sorry man. I do love some of your recipes will be looking forward to all of the hard work everyone has done to get the info on here and go over it all day at work lol. I Will search more for my ideas and what not.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So if u where to create a strawberry syrup flavor is there a better choice then Cap sweet strawberry?

INW Shisha Strawberry is quite a bit stronger.
I suspect all you'll need to do is add Sweetener to your desired level.
And/or possibly adding some FA Marshmallow, FA Meringue, CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream, etc.
You can even mix the Shisha SB with the Sweet Strawberry if you want.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like @Heabob said the INW Shisha SB is a better choice for a sb syrup flavor, the shisha is like strawberries with the glaze on them like you would find on a strawberry shortcake. I mix the shisha with cap sweet sb all the time, pretty much so I can finish my stock of sweet sb and after that I am not planning on buying anymore sweet sb.

If you want a really potent and tasty strawberry then the Real Flavors raw extract is potent, I mixed a 100% vg mix with just 2% and it might be too much, in a normal 70/30 mix 1 to 1.5% is more than enough. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Strawberry-Extract-1oz-Bottle/130810918 it is more potent than INW Shisha SB and in some ways tastier to me, I am really impressed with it.

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Think I got something else that i cant put down pretty simple too. Lemon apple vape mainly lemon the fuji is making alot of really good juices for me i added to that strawberry and now i got few friends begging me for that simple recipe.
Fa Lemon Sicily 4%
Fa Fuji 1.25%
1 drop tfa sweetner per 5ml if thats your thing. I did add this and even at this rate I still vape days with out gunked up coils with same wicks.
60vg40pg shake and vape

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Diffently want that RF strawberry all around the interwebs seems to be liked and a very potent and good flavor for people. Plus the shisha strawberry I might already have a strawberry syrup concoction in my steeping box. Kinda leaning on a max VG and just a tade maybe .25% sweetner for syrup effect then long steep 3 weeks lol with ones i have. I spilt rest of caps sweet strawberry using syringes with tops off of bottles. Gota look into scales and bigger bottles of flavors 10ml or 13ml just aint enough strawberry lol. Its crazy just a percent over with something and a mix isnt same learning to write a label out too and tape it onto the bottle. I usually make 50ml batches. Unless its flavors I havnt used so not waste as much.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One I can't get away from is a Mango/Mandarin/Coconut/Lime.
I've occasionally subbed in Guava for the Mango.

With the FA dropper bottles, I just freehand it into the 30ml end bottle. If it weren't for adjusting for room temp effect on the drop size, I'd say I could mix it with my eyes closed, I've made it so many times.
Can't recall the last time I didn't have some either made up, or ready to go in 5 minutes.

I don't have an ADV, but I could get away with just that and one of my DIY Tobaccs.

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I"m messing with the FA Lemon Sicily today made few batches one with a percent of Cap VC1 and few other with several creams Off the bat shake n vape there or the lemon is kinda dry. One I have steeped for a week is
30ml of a Fluff Whipped Lemon
.9ml FA lemon Sicily
.3 TPA Marshmallow
.3 TPA whipped cream
3 drops TFA sweetener
Seems good the dryness isn't there and is Delicious. Had got a different lemon once and was straight pine cleaner that had turned me off the lemon. I do get this lemon Ice Cream at only one place and thats 1 im gonna be trying to get a close flavor to also.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than Pineapple, and Lime as an accent, I haven't played much with the more tart fruits/citrus... but I've often read than FA's "Sicily" was a solid go to flavoring (is there a lime as well, or just lemon... I can't recall).

Now that I've just banged out 30ml of the above mix (Guava version), I see I DO NOT have a backup 30ml of FA Coconut as I thought I had, just a half mil or less remaining in the 10ml bottle from way back when.

Guess I'm ordering flavors today. :p

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea im short on alot of flavors and need to order alot now i need go around looking at recipes and get a list going. Theres alot and ill end up missing something but getting paid every two weeks also sucks lol.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea im short on alot of flavors and need to order alot now i need go around looking at recipes and get a list going. Theres alot and ill end up missing something but getting paid every two weeks also lol.

ECX has FE Lemon which is pretty decent, and doesn't taste like cleaner or fade much over time like FA does.
Any type of Lemon Ice Cream will probably need to steep a week at least IMO.
If using FA Lemon Sicily start around 3%, might be just right after around 10 days.

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The lemon that was cleanerish was loranns lemon. Yes FE lemon sounds awesome one youtuber with alot of recipes recommends it also.
The FA lemon sicily is very good it has a bakery lemon taste for me. So Once i get that FE lemon im gonna try it with same recipe as above with it. That recipe whipped cream. And mm with lemon I think maybe a new adv for me and 30ml will be gone in 3 days it is my adv today.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Other than Pineapple, and Lime as an accent, I haven't played much with the more tart fruits/citrus... but I've often read than FA's "Sicily" was a solid go to flavoring (is there a lime as well, or just lemon... I can't recall).

Now that I've just banged out 30ml of the above mix (Guava version), I see I DO NOT have a backup 30ml of FA Coconut as I thought I had, just a half mil or less remaining in the 10ml bottle from way back when.

Guess I'm ordering flavors today. :p
FA does have two Lime flavors. Cold-Pressed, like freshly pressed lime juice, and Distilled, with a zesty peel.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA does have two Lime flavors. Cold-Pressed, like freshly pressed lime juice, and Distilled, with a zesty peel.

CP Lime is actually what I have and use, good stuff.
I was just questioning my memory on whether there's a lime to go with the lemon Sicily, as unlike say Key Lime, I have no idea what the "Sicily" connotes. :p

As no one's mentioned it, I'll take it the answer is "no". ;)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some really good ideas in here! I dont consider myself seasoned but I like-

FA Fuji+INW Raspberry
FA Watermelon + a dash of INW Cactus
FLV Chocolate Deutch by itself (1.5%)
FLV Macaroon by itself (1.5%)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Some really good ideas in here! I dont consider myself seasoned but I like-

FA Fuji+INW Raspberry
FA Watermelon + a dash of INW Cactus
FLV Chocolate Deutch by itself (1.5%)
FLV Macaroon by itself (1.5%)
I thought myself of mixing FA Watermelon & INW Cactus, due to having eaten Cactus. If I may ask, what percentages are you using?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Watermelon- 3.5%
Cactus-.5%

I'm vaping it right now and love it. FA Cream Fresh goes good with that combo too. But I usually just do the one-two punch.
Thanks for the info! I think, a hint of peppermint in it could do well.

VU Sponsors