Seasonal mixing

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid - General Discussion' started by wllmc, Aug 1, 2019.

1. wllmc

wllmc VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Who else cant wait to get to fall to change up flavors :)I always seem to change my vapes with the changing seasons and we are just about to my favorite vaping time of the year :) Yeah I know I could always break out my trusty Capella Hot Cocoa any time of the year but it wont be the same without that color of the sky and smell of the air outside.

Who else changes things up as the seasons turn and what time of year is your favorite?

2. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I bought some pumpkin pie spice flavoring a year or so ago.
    have not had the balls to try it though :)

3. wllmc

wllmc VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Pumpkin Spice is a hard one for me to get right maybe that will be my challenge this year.

4. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hmm wonder how just a bit would be in Cromwells Custard? Have to try that.
    It goes well with cinnamon (bakery), Butterscotch and Caramel...

5. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    I havent yet but Ill give it a shot

wildgypsy70 and Heartsdelight like this.
  6. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Definitely change up for the seasons :)

Favorite season, uhm all the seasons then we can always vape something different :cheers:

wildgypsy70 and wllmc like this.
  7. Smoky Blue

Smoky Blue VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    wildgypsy70, Heartsdelight and wllmc like this.
  8. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Although I have Holiday Limited Edition Flavorings I tend to enjoy the fruity summer flavors. I love my Pumpkin Pie and White Chocolate Peppermint but there is something about a Cherry Blossom Tea that is just so nice when it is 100°F like the last month~!

9. Smoky Blue

Smoky Blue VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:

Ya should.. you been mixing ummm missing out, @wllmc :p

10. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yep I change up for the seasons. But here in Florida we only have two, winter and summer. The warmer months I like my fruity coolish type flavors. But when it's cold I like my warmer flavors. Mostly bakeries that are like cinnamon e and nutty. But either the fruity or the bakery can overlap each other and become a spur-of-the-moment flavor test station type of a deal. I do not keep any rules however in the winter time I have a chai tea flavor that I really did.

11. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    I’m not a particularly seasonal vaper. I’ll rock a custard year round! But I do tend to do more cinnamon-y vapes in the fall/winter.

misswish, Heartsdelight and wllmc like this.
  12. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    for me GOC is a must 365 but I do have seasonal trends. Fall and winter are my favorite because that's when all the delicious snacks come around lol I get burned out on fruits so fast.

13. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Thinking about pumpkin spice.............

wllmc, misswish and Heartsdelight like this.
  14. Slots

Slots Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Gingerbread does not know one season from another :p

wildgypsy70, wllmc and misswish like this.
  15. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    :giggle:

misswish, Slots and wildgypsy70 like this.
  16. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    FA Peppermint is another must-have coming up for me I guarantee I'll make at least one recipe with Hot Cocoa and FA Peppermint ha!

misswish and wildgypsy70 like this.
  17. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    whats your favorite? I mentioned already I already mentioned my back luck with it. I do kinda like Hangsen Pumpkin Pie I think it is.....ooooohhh we should ask VapeTrain to make us one :idea:

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  18. wildgypsy70

Blog Posts:
    HS is the best one I’ve found so far. The one that really needs to pull off a pumpkin pie is Wonder Flavors. They’re killing the dessert game.