Become a Patron!

Screen on my mag 225 doesn't work!

My name is Adam and I'm a fairly new vaper and I dropped my mag 225 and now the screen doesn't work! It has been still working fine, I just can't see anything. So now after having it in my pocket it isn't firing and I think maybe I have changed something or turned it down or locked it or something idk! Is there a reset or simple solution to get it firing again?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hi and welcome to the forum. :cheers:
I don't know if it has a reset, might. But it would have to be a small pinhole somewhere or a button press sequence. I don't think resetting it will fix the screen so sounds like it's time for a new mod. Not safe to use it.

Hi and welcome to the forum. :cheers:
I don't know if it has a reset, might. But it would have to be a small pinhole somewhere or a button press sequence. I don't think resetting it will fix the screen so sounds like it's time for a new mod. Not safe to use it.

Yeah, I am going to soon. I just haven't got the money right now! I have been thinking about trying the novo pod kit. I keep messing with my mag and every now and then it fires but it is max power and when it does that I try to turn it down (blindly) and it stops working when I try that. I'm not even completely sure which button is down and which is up lol!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yeah, I am going to soon. I just haven't got the money right now! I have been thinking about trying the novo pod kit. I keep messing with my mag and every now and then it fires but it is max power and when it does that I try to turn it down (blindly) and it stops working when I try that. I'm not even completely sure which button is down and which is up lol!

The buttons are reversed so the one you think is down is probably up and vice versa.

Oh OK, cool.. I think that means the one closest to the fire button is down. I'm just gonna get something cheap to hit until I get paid again but thanks for the help!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Augvape VX200.. keyword.. CHEAP. Light plastic construction and CHEAP. Ideal for a couple hours out if you dont want to carry a heavy mod or to use while waiting for payday or your new mod to come in the mail.
https://www.augvape.com/product/200w-box-mod-tc-vape-mod/
Roughly $45.00 USD

pros
Light weight
cheap
200w
Bypass mod hits like a Mech (limited by battery voltage)

Cons..
all plastic so I wouldnt drop it more than a foot or so
power decreases as batter drains so hits less hard after about 65% charge.
magnets pop out if dropped even a foot or so *mod still works*

Overall.. worth the $45 as a back up or carry along mod but not something I would use as my all day mod.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a Smok hater and have had good success overall with their products, but the Mag is a troublesome device. I've had to fix one for a friend a number of times and now the latch that holds the sled in is pretty much permanently worn out as I had to use a stiffer spring to hold it in at all.

VU Sponsors