Become a Patron!

Screech in Chicago!!

I started years ago with the cig-a-like kits and those kinda didn't work for me for long and back to smoking. Fast forward a couple more years and I stumbled upon a brick and mortar store, Cignot, and was introduced to the EGO and clearo's. Was half vape half smoke for about 3 months then totally switched to vaping!!! Just had my 1 year cigarette free in June 2014! I used to look at the Mod devices as over the top, was happy with my little EGO's, but then wanted something to last a little longer while at home. I blame Sgt. Taz and Dangergirl from Vapetv, they have a nice shop in Burbank IL, suburb of Chicago, they sold me a GROOVE mod and from there I was hooked! Now i'm dozens of mods later, mechanical and VV/VW, carto tanks-kanger tanks-RDA's-Genni's-kayfuns, I do them all! LOL I keep saying enough is enough but then I see something new, something different, something shiny, something precious........my precious......... I MUST HAVE MY PRECIOUS!!!!!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Screech - welcome! Just signed up yesterday myself...nice to see someone from the Chicagoland area here as well (I'm in the NW suburbs).

We share the same story in the beginning, but I'm still at the EGO stage at this point... hoping to step up to the next level whatever that may be. LOL

VU Sponsors