Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More than 100 Teslas have been involved in accidents because they accelerated unintentionally, according to a complaint filed with federal safety regulators.

The complaint, filed on December 19 but posted Friday, says the problem happened to 127 different cars across all three Tesla models currently for sale: the Model S, Model X and the Model 3. The unintended acceleration problem caused 110 accidents, and 52 people were injured as a result, according to the complaint.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/17/business/tesla-unintended-acceleration/index.html

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More than 100 Teslas have been involved in accidents because they accelerated unintentionally, according to a complaint filed with federal safety regulators.

The complaint, filed on December 19 but posted Friday, says the problem happened to 127 different cars across all three Tesla models currently for sale: the Model S, Model X and the Model 3. The unintended acceleration problem caused 110 accidents, and 52 people were injured as a result, according to the complaint.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/17/business/tesla-unintended-acceleration/index.html

Imagine that Tesla CYBER TRUCK unintentionally accelerating at a stop sign while kids are crossing to school?! Geez!
When you see a stopped TESLA, stay the fuck away lol!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine that Tesla CYBER TRUCK unintentionally accelerating at a stop sign while kids are crossing to school?! Geez!
When you see a stopped TESLA, stay the fuck away lol!

Self driving vehicles and such are just another example of the arrogance of the human species.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
President Donald Trump reportedly said in a phone call to the Health Secretary that he “should never have done that f*cking vaping thing,” referencing his move to ban flavored e-cigarettes last year.

According to Axios, which cited “two sources familiar with the conversation,” President Trump told U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar, “I should never have done that f***ing vaping thing,” in a phone call meeting on Thursday.

Axios also reported that “Azar got defensive after Trump expressed regret for the vaping policy,” however, “Trump wasn’t expressing regret for the specific vaping policy outcome, which the team believes is the right one, but rather for personally wading into vaping and e-cigarette policy in the first place rather than leaving it up to the Food and Drug Administration.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...uld-never-have-done-that-fcking-vaping-thing/

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
President Donald Trump reportedly said in a phone call to the Health Secretary that he “should never have done that f*cking vaping thing,” referencing his move to ban flavored e-cigarettes last year.

According to Axios, which cited “two sources familiar with the conversation,” President Trump told U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar, “I should never have done that f***ing vaping thing,” in a phone call meeting on Thursday.

Axios also reported that “Azar got defensive after Trump expressed regret for the vaping policy,” however, “Trump wasn’t expressing regret for the specific vaping policy outcome, which the team believes is the right one, but rather for personally wading into vaping and e-cigarette policy in the first place rather than leaving it up to the Food and Drug Administration.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...uld-never-have-done-that-fcking-vaping-thing/

Well yeah, the FDA has been so upstanding throughout all of this! Even with them acknowledging that Vitamin E Acetate is to blame, they’re still flogging the “e-cigarette” thing. THC in e-cigs, huh?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Everything is getting on my nerves the last 2 days. Thank you weekend for being closer.

2002cb349061ccaf7dcf20633f4a587b.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snapping seems to have worked out well for political talking heads.
And for preachers that blame the Coronavirius on gays and such things.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Everything is getting on my nerves the last 2 days. Thank you weekend for being closer.

2002cb349061ccaf7dcf20633f4a587b.jpg

I have to go to the doctor in the morning. Hate it. Pissed at the world about it.

Let's you and I be pissed at the world together, k? We can make a party of it. No co-workers and no doctors invited, dammit. Only ice cream and alcohol.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RIP to the LEGEND Kobe Bryant....

I was at lunch talking to a co-worker, we were talking about Kobe Bryant, then I said something about RAPE in Colorado, this one hispanic girl all of a sudden started defending Kobe’s actions, she started blaming the girl that went up to Kobe’s room, she started saying that KOBE DIDNT RAPE HER, because she knew going up to the room that Kobe is gonna wanna have sex with her, she also said that victim is a HOE!

I was like I’m a Kobe fan on the court, I don’t give a shit about him off the court, when a female said STOP it don’t matter if she came up to a males room, when she said STOP Kobe should’ve STOP, but he didn’t and force himself inside her, and that’s a RAPE!

Then she said I don’t agree with that! I’m like in my mind WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BEACH!!

Rip to all the victims!! #mambaforever

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
RIP to the LEGEND Kobe Bryant....

I was at lunch talking to a co-worker, we were talking about Kobe Bryant, then I said something about RAPE in Colorado, this one hispanic girl all of a sudden started defending Kobe’s actions, she started blaming the girl that went up to Kobe’s room, she started saying that KOBE DIDNT RAPE HER, because she knew going up to the room that Kobe is gonna wanna have sex with her, she also said that victim is a HOE!

I was like I’m a Kobe fan on the court, I don’t give a shit about him off the court, when a female said STOP it don’t matter if she came up to a males room, when she said STOP Kobe should’ve STOP, but he didn’t and force himself inside her, and that’s a RAPE!

Then she said I don’t agree with that! I’m like in my mind WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BEACH!!

Rip to all the victims!! #mambaforever

Well said. Thank you!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it that it seems as though every Subway employee is incapable of cutting all the way through the bread? Are the afraid to damage the paper underneath?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember when sub ohm really meant what it says.
And it was PG/VG...

Vaping has gone to hell I tell ya!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I still have a few of the Cisco style atomizers.

I never tried those. I was just using a VV mod and SS tank from Vapor Fi, when they were a new store. Now they’re like a chain store and expensive.

I wish they still made those coils, though. You could even clean them off, since they were all metal. They were great.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
:gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

WHY DO I HAVE TO CHECK BEHIND EVERYTHING MY DOCTOR DOES?

Changing thyroid med because of course my goddamn insurance company will no longer cover the med I've been taking for 8 years at the same tier. Willing to cover a similar med, but not the one I take.

The task: to convert the quantity I was taking of the old med to the quantity I should be taking of the new med.

I was taking 60 mg of the old med.

Doctor prescribes 16.25mg of the new med.

In less than five minutes I find a conversion sheet, produced by a pharmaceutical company, RIGHT ON THE INTERNET that shows a conversion of 60mg of the old med to 65mg of the new med, 4 TIMES WHAT THE DOC HAS PRESCRIBED.

Call the doc's office. Get voice mail. Leave message. Wait.

Call the pharmacy. Tell pharmacy, don't bother ordering this, it isn't the right dosage. Wait.

Still no phone call from the doc's office, 45 minutes later.

OUT of thyroid med. Been waiting on this switch since last Friday.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ever gets taken care of properly the first time, without hassle, promptly, no wrangling and checking behind, not just with this doctor, but with EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING WE HAVE TO DO IN A DAMN DAY. I am so exasperated I am ready to run away to Key West and say FUCK THE WHOLE DAMN THING.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

WHY DO I HAVE TO CHECK BEHIND EVERYTHING MY DOCTOR DOES?

Changing thyroid med because of course my goddamn insurance company will no longer cover the med I've been taking for 8 years at the same tier. Willing to cover a similar med, but not the one I take.

The task: to convert the quantity I was taking of the old med to the quantity I should be taking of the new med.

I was taking 60 mg of the old med.

Doctor prescribes 16.25mg of the new med.

In less than five minutes I find a conversion sheet, produced by a pharmaceutical company, RIGHT ON THE INTERNET that shows a conversion of 60mg of the old med to 65mg of the new med, 4 TIMES WHAT THE DOC HAS PRESCRIBED.

Call the doc's office. Get voice mail. Leave message. Wait.

Call the pharmacy. Tell pharmacy, don't bother ordering this, it isn't the right dosage. Wait.

Still no phone call from the doc's office, 45 minutes later.

OUT of thyroid med. Been waiting on this switch since last Friday.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ever gets taken care of properly the first time, without hassle, promptly, no wrangling and checking behind, not just with this doctor, but with EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING WE HAVE TO DO IN A DAMN DAY. I am so exasperated I am ready to run away to Key West and say FUCK THE WHOLE DAMN THING.

I'm sorry you're going through this.
I'm having a similar problem I just vented off about to @Huckleberried . Been fighting with the new mail order pharmacy for a month just trying to get prices before I gave them my cc info. Finally got some prices, was VERY specific about which meds I wanted held and which ones to fill... 6 hours later, $150 out of my bank account for 2 meds I told them NOT TO FILL. Pharmacy already closed and it's Friday. :gaah::cuss2::gaah: This world is infected with a STUPIDITY EPIDEMIC!!!!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I remember when sub ohm really meant what it says.
And it was PG/VG...

Vaping has gone to hell I tell ya!
Mmm, pretty much the names of much stuff reflects that. Armageddon, Hell Vape, Unholy, DemonKiller. I have always been fascinated why in Vaping there are so many things that seem to be named or marketed like that. Pictures of demons on mods in the graphics. I find it strange, like so much of vaping is aimed at some type of sub culture that's into all that type of thing.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am so exasperated I am ready to run away to Key West and say FUCK THE WHOLE DAMN THING.

I may join you. Went to see the "mental health professional" at W--Br--k yesterday. Lo and behold surprises of surprise! I got a factually fully qualified and licensed psychologist in human form, not a tele-robot "physician's aide". Well this gal was more down to earth and obviously *ahem* stony-headed *cough* but she knew her shit no punning intended. She had read my file, got in touch with the gal I see for the nearly useless "talk therapy".

A "normal" visit for them at W--Br--k usually runs 10-15 minutes at most and usually they're trying to pass out the latest flavor of narcotic "feel good" like candy to trick or treat visitors. They don't give a fuck, they get paid to be pushers. "What will this do?" "Well, says it makes you feel good. Try it, you'll love it." That didn't happen yesterday. This gal had to act as her own intake nurse due to snow cutting her nurse out. So, we had a very interesting conversation for about an hour.

Ultimately she tells me. "Listen, the KS effects your hormones. That effects your brain chemistry. By rights what you deal with is a form of bipolar disorder."

"Put that on official paper for me doc, puuulease?"

"I'm sorry honey, I'm not allowed to do that here. Their policies, not mine. Yes, you do have the garden variety chronic depression. I do notice their likely correct you've some P.T.S.D as well. A good portion of this could all be helped by treating the bipolar, correctly and not with antidepressants they've fed you."

It was the first time any "mental health pro" has brought that up. I had wondered for the longest time if it were a probability. So, she suggested a medicine but did not push.

"I get you, we've fed you medicines that don't do shit. So you figure why try again, we're batting 0 out of 300. If you change your mind though, I'll get those for you and get it set up. We don't need to let on we're treating more than the depression. If they guess I'm treating bipolar they yank my paperwork."

And no, the medicine she suggested was not Lithium salts, She agreed that all it would do is offer me a chemical lobotomy.

I explained this reluctance docs are having with W--Br--k to my wife. Her sister told us it is because W--Br--k does some kind of mentoring program. Which still makes fuck all sense to me when their dealing with certified and loony bin A okay psychologists. I mean damn, psychologists go through hell to get there anyway, why do they need some kind of ... hm. Probably the damn insurance crap trap.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mmm, pretty much the names of much stuff reflects that. Armageddon, Hell Vape, Unholy, DemonKiller. I have always been fascinated why in Vaping there are so many things that seem to be named or marketed like that. Pictures of demons on mods in the graphics. I find it strange, like so much of vaping is aimed at some type of sub culture that's into all that type of thing.

Maybe gamers? I wondered about that, too.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And this type of thing does not help us with our public image as vapers.
Neither do some vape reviewers.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't want to go to work today! Fuck working for a living!

Shit you not, I would happily rather work. Fuck being home with only watching TV to do.

1. I'm "unskilled labor".
2. Anything coming open has 200 in line for it before it is posted, has to have.
3. I'm not going to be a professional unpaid "JOB" seeker.

I was told twenty years ago careers are dead. All that is left is jobs (just over broke).

Almost got a job at our local Burger King while setting in there waiting my wife to interview for DHHR next door. I placed an order for some French toast sticks. The GM working the front jokingly told her back line crew to hurry my order or she'd let me come take their jobs. I chuckled, "well, I did work for two Burger Kings once before."

Still not sure what I was thinking doing that, off one week at one but on at the other, no time off. Ah, straight time with double on anything over 40 per week. :D I was running about 90 and not from not working or being slow, the "work" was just there. But damn that was twenty years plus ago, I am unable to "move" like that any more. Although, ... :D Gee, money huh?

Also found out an order of French toast sticks is a waste of money, had to get a plate of hot cakes. Sat drinking a coffee, wife come in just as I sat back down from getting a refill. Her interview was "meh". They keep stringing her on I feel, knowing they've her in the "pool" if absolutely needed but no don't hire her. "Look we got a warm body quota." She's good for the position on offer too which irks me they're toying with her. She's a worker too.

We're being obsoleted.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
And this type of thing does not help us with our public image as vapers.
Neither do some vape reviewers.
Yes I agree. Many on YouTube have backgrounds you'd expect to see in a 15 year old boys room, not a grown adult with them acting and talking like theyre in a gang or something. It's refreshing when you come across one that talks normal and acts normal. Normal being not like a ganger wanna be 15 year old devil worshipper childrens toy collector. I've been in shops where, and not because I really think the shop and people are "evil" but because all the imagery is just quite simply off. Pentagrams/occult images on vape posters and T shirts, even some of the actual vape gear! Basically just a general vibe of "have I walked into a vape shop or an occult supply shop?" Add to that many juices that look like they got Hanna Barbara and Loony Toons cartoons to design the packaging and you think "I do not want to spend another second in this place let alone my money!"
When I first heard of ecigs and did some checking I don't recall seeing it like its become. I didn't get into them until maybe 4 to 5 yrs later but by then it had morphed into the wierd thing I see now and talk about. I just dont get why it has leant to such a dark imagery! Perhaps unbeknownst to me they use vapes to try and conjur up things to talk to in low gravelly almost unintelligible voices who offer them 3 wishes of anything they desire in the world for their allegiance. The person, a grown man, thinks and then asks for a new packet of coils, a tshirt with a ouija board picture on it and a star wars figurine.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The person, a grown man, thinks and then asks for a new packet of coils, a tshirt with a ouija board picture on it and a star wars figurine.

Hm. For the most part I concur yet don't suggest a crusade. Will say I rather you leave some aspects of Star Wars, Firefly, Star Wreck with vaping culture. We kind of need them for the hope they enliven.

VU Sponsors