Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha!!!!!!
Right????? You dont know whether to laugh, scream or cry.

Or just let your eyeballs roll back in your head, and just fall over out of sheer incredulity; a lump, a great, stunned lump.

Does that qualify as a jellyfish? Does that mean I'm nominated? Oh, Lord, no.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@ej1024 got himself a YouTube channel, I think! Not sure about the purse, still. But, ho ho ho, it's that time of year for purse buying. Maybe he just paid off the last one!

Me, I'm good! Work is crazy, home life is good. One more week till my own vacation. Only place I'm going is NOT WORK.

So where did you guys get to go?

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ej1024 got himself a YouTube channel, I think! Not sure about the purse, still. But, ho ho ho, it's that time of year for purse buying. Maybe he just paid off the last one!

Me, I'm good! Work is crazy, home life is good. One more week till my own vacation. Only place I'm going is NOT WORK.

Initial plan was to go to Thailand but somethings came up and had to divert and change plans so ended up in Sri Lanka. Longest ever vacation though, almost 9 days

How’s the winter treating you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Initial plan was to go to Thailand but somethings came up and had to divert and change plans so ended up in Sri Lanka. Longest ever vacation though, almost 9 days

Sounds fancy!

Winter, so far, hasn't been to bad. Fairly mild at 45 degrees, right now. I want snow, dammit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nah nothing fancy same old good old. I can’t winter

You live in a fantastic postcard, so I would imagine not!

Hate to cut it short, need to get to sleep. Good bumpin' into ya again! Take care, don't be a stranger.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've been to Sri Lanka. It's been years. But a company I used to work for made their own tires their using the rubber from the rubber trees. Pretty damn cool. Rubber is white out of the tree and dyed black. Can you imagine a bunch of white tires on cars. Lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been to Sri Lanka. It's been years. But a company I used to work for made their own tires their using the rubber from the rubber trees. Pretty damn cool. Rubber is white out of the tree and dyed black. Can you imagine a bunch of white tires on cars. Lol
They would not last long without the carbon and vulcanization process.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep it’s quite tall too those rubber trees, recall seeing a plantation years back on a visit. That’s the one country I never get tired of

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is the forum having convulsions today? Has anyone else noticed that? Lots of seizing up and screen refreshing going on when I haven't touched a thing.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It’s shoes now... we are in the biz of reselling shoes, so far so good, it’s tough out there, as far as the youtube goes, I might as well, everybody doin it, I don’t have a one thing that I make vids about, I do random crap lol! Whatever comes my way, I’ll make a vid... 115 subs not bad!!! Happy holidays huck!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend from the state of Florida flew to Las Vegas to spend Xmas with VEGAS friends, yesterday they drove here SOCAL, I called him and said let’s meet up dude after work so I don’t have to drive 4 hours to Vegas to see yo ass... he said cool, I’ll message you when you get off work at 7:30pm! To make this story short, I waited to hear from him till 10pm just to found out that he’s on his way way back to Vegas, this tucker didn’t even bother to tell me what’s up! I was waiting asshole! KNOW YOUR REAL FRIENDS!

Am I driving to Vegas tomorrow to meet them? FUCK NO!!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My friend from the state of Florida flew to Las Vegas to spend Xmas with VEGAS friends, yesterday they drove here SOCAL, I called him and said let’s meet up dude after work so I don’t have to drive 4 hours to Vegas to see yo ass... he said cool, I’ll message you when you get off work at 7:30pm! To make this story short, I waited to hear from him till 10pm just to found out that he’s on his way way back to Vegas, this tucker didn’t even bother to tell me what’s up! I was waiting asshole! KNOW YOUR REAL FRIENDS!

Fuck fake friends

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

That’s so sleazy of him. But now you know the truth, so you can avoid him like the plague. I’m sorry it happened though. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s shoes now... we are in the biz of reselling shoes, so far so good, it’s tough out there, as far as the youtube goes, I might as well, everybody doin it, I don’t have a one thing that I make vids about, I do random crap lol! Whatever comes my way, I’ll make a vid... 115 subs not bad!!! Happy holidays huck!!!

I have about 25. :teehee: Happy Holidays!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy Holidays to you, too ej! :blowkiss:<3:hohoho:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I swear to god.

Do these fuckin stinkbugs not know that it is damn near JANUARY?

One of the fuckers is buzzing around inside the globe on my living room light fixture. No tv or music on in here, every frickin time it moves I can hear it buzz. Where is my goddamn bazooka? I'll blow that fucker to kingdom come.

:tantrum:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear to god.

Do these fuckin stinkbugs not know that it is damn near JANUARY?

One of the fuckers is buzzing around inside the globe on my living room light fixture. No tv or music on in here, every frickin time it moves I can hear it buzz. Where is my goddamn bazooka? I'll blow that fucker to kingdom come.

:tantrum:
Someone hit it's start button and it is soaring?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
111451.jpg

Nadalama!

Geaux LSU! I saw Bruce Springsteen there once, while Clarence Clemons was still with him. Did I tell you?

Pete Maravich went to LSU! Geaux Pete! (RIP Pete, bless his heart too, and that's no joke)

I hope the guy wearing the Clemson suit is good and drunk already.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
111451.jpg

Nadalama!

Geaux LSU! I saw Bruce Springsteen there once, while Clarence Clemons was still with him. Did I tell you?

Pete Maravich went to LSU! Geaux Pete! (RIP Pete, bless his heart too, and that's no joke)

I hope the guy wearing the Clemson suit is good and drunk already.
Yeah, you had mentioned that. How was the facility?
I've never been to the LSU main campus. I went to LSU in Monroe.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, you had mentioned that. How was the facility?
I've never been to the LSU main campus. I went to LSU in Monroe.

From what I remember it was nice, but that was a really long time ago. Seems like it was a decent venue for a concert, though.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
From what I remember it was nice, but that was a really long time ago. Seems like it was a decent venue for a concert, though.
I would imagine, death valley looks huge on tv. I have a lot of family that went there and theyve had nothing but good things to say.

VU Sponsors