Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so tired of the frinking snow here in WI. Another snow storm on top of ice on my drivewa
A lot of folks are breaking hips from falls in the area (not just old folks either)

You need a good set of crampons... o_O:bingo:

aerQ6qm_460swp.webp

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't wanna adult today. I wanna stay in bed in my jammies and color and watch movies and pretend I dont live in a frozen wasteland

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Monday’s, gotta love then Monday’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
LEARNING TO CUSS
A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.
The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss". The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues, "When we go in for breakfast, l'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass".
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios".
WHACK!
He flies out of his chair and tumbles across the kitchen floor! He gets up and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"l don't know", he blubbers, "but you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios"

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LEARNING TO CUSS
A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.
The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss". The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues, "When we go in for breakfast, l'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass".
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios".
WHACK!
He flies out of his chair and tumbles across the kitchen can floor! He gets up and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"l don't know", he blubbers, "but you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios"

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Internet can't show how hard I'm laughing right now

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zion Williamson had a freak injury last night during a game vs North Carolina... the 6’7 285lbs dude was dribbling the ball in the 15ft line then all of a sudden the left foot came out of the shoe causing him to lose his footing awkwardly turning his right knee inwards to the floor.... that was the first time Ive seen a Nike shoe exploding, btw Zion was wearing PG SHOES, I’m not sure if you all remember the PG freak injury few years back... wow! The duke head coach said, Zion sprained his right knee!

This kid was projected #1 draft pick in the nba, not sure how the experts would project him after that freak thang!!
Players like Zion shouldn’t be playing college ball, the one year ncaa/NBA rule is stupid, Zion should be in the nba, what is one year of college gonna get you? NOTHING! So why go to college?!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zion Williamson had a freak injury last night during a game vs North Carolina... the 6’7 285lbs dude was dribbling the ball in the 15ft line then all of a sudden the left foot came out of the shoe causing him to lose his footing awkwardly turning his right knee inwards to the floor.... that was the first time Ive seen a Nike shoe exploding, btw Zion was wearing PG SHOES, I’m not sure if you all remember the PG freak injury few years back... wow! The duke head coach said, Zion sprained his right knee!

This kid was projected #1 draft pick in the nba, not sure how the experts would project him after that freak thang!!
Players like Zion shouldn’t be playing college ball, the one year ncaa/NBA rule is stupid, Zion should be in the nba, what is one year of college gonna get you? NOTHING! So why go to college?!

Nooooooooo.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You gotta figure these guys are putting those shoes through 4x the amount of pressure that 99% of people never will. He's a big guy and the side steps etc put the shoes through a ton. If Nike really wanted to make it right they would make custom shoes for these guys like they do NBA players, still looks like the shoe they want to advertise but usually has a different core and sole inside for the intense usage.

Either way the kid will forgive and sign with Nike because those contracts are worth way too much $$ to pass up

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gotta figure these guys are putting those shoes through 4x the amount of pressure that 99% of people never will. He's a big guy and the side steps etc put the shoes through a ton. If Nike really wanted to make it right they would make custom shoes for these guys like they do NBA players, still looks like the shoe they want to advertise but usually has a different core and sole inside for the intense usage.

Either way the kid will forgive and sign with Nike because those contracts are worth way too much $$ to pass up

I think somebody tried to sabotage this kid.... that’s what they need to investigate.... shoes just don’t explode like that, and I’m sure that’s not the only pair of shoe he wears to play..... I just have this gut feeling MICHEAL Jordan has something to do with this incident!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spend your money how you want to spend it. If you only want high end gear, great, good, cool. But get off your fucking high horse and go sit on one of those cactus you post so often if you want to be a snobby pile of shit

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me n the wife went to a balenciaga store today, then she said
I like this pair! I asked how much?
she said
$950 plus taxes, I was like, hmm ok... this would be a great
Birthday
Xmas
Mother’s Day
Anniversary gift for her in ONE!
Then I asked the worker at the store? Where are these shoes made?! He said ITALY for the first 500 pairs, then the rest are made in China ? I was like, how come the made in Italy shoes are still the same price with the made in China shoes? Then I said do you have the made in Italy shoes right now so I could compare quality wise, since you said it’s the same quality with the made in China pairs?! He said I just work here sir, you don’t have to buy it if you don’t want to!
FUCKING ASSHOLE!

I told my wife just order it online direct from China, it’s the same shit!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me n the wife went to a balenciaga store today, then she said
I like this pair! I asked how much?
she said
$950 plus taxes, I was like, hmm ok... this would be a great
Birthday
Xmas
Mother’s Day
Anniversary gift for her in ONE!
Then I asked the worker at the store? Where are these shoes made?! He said ITALY for the first 500 pairs, then the rest are made in China ? I was like, how come the made in Italy shoes are still the same price with the made in China shoes? Then I said do you have the made in Italy shoes right now so I could compare quality wise, since you said it’s the same quality with the made in China pairs?! He said I just work here sir, you don’t have to buy it if you don’t want to!
FUCKING ASSHOLE!

I told my wife just order it online direct from China, it’s the same shit!!!!

I'm surprised you're still alive! She gonna bust your nut one'a these days.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm surprised you're still alive! She gonna bust your nut one'a these days.

I told her to just buy another pair of Alexander McQueen shoes, $490 plus taxes hahaha, MADE IN ITALY! Seriously I can’t drop $1k for a pair of shoes made in China, that’s just stupid huck!

Btw! It’s 5:47 am, I’m heading to LAX to drop off my wife’s cousin, he’s flying back to ITALIA!
This dude spent 18 days with us! Shit!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I told her to just buy another pair of Alexander McQueen shoes, $490 plus taxes hahaha, MADE IN ITALY! Seriously I can’t drop $1k for a pair of shoes made in China, that’s just stupid huck!

Btw! It’s 5:47 am, I’m heading to LAX to drop off my wife’s cousin, he’s flying back to ITALIA!
This dude spent 18 days with us! Shit!

Holy jeebus. I couldn't spend the 490, much less, 1000!

Good to see you around a bit more Mr. ej. <3

VU Sponsors