Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
29d147da6d0cd5dfff95c9d8d36bcee3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, it’s been sometime since I checked in. What’s new and how’s everyone been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should take her for a snowy getaway. By the time you return home, @ej1024 might have made the swim to see you.

Huck we are planning somewhere this autumn, I don’t think our bodies can handle the winter drops just like that as we aren’t used to those low temps. As for EJ, he’s a lost cause. I mean, I’ve had snails come here faster

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who murdered those Filipino couple?

No clue, I did read the article a bit but can’t remember much. As the news said, the guy didn’t drown to death as per autopsy reports. Very unlikely one of our guys would do such a thing but who knows what people do these days eh..

Quick edit: Just asked Mrs

As per the family of the couple, it seems the guy went into cardiac arrest and the girl died trying to save him. That’s the statement by the family of the couple it seems. I’m not that updated on local news and such.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No clue, I did read the article a bit but can’t remember much. As the news said, the guy didn’t drown to death as per autopsy reports. Very unlikely one of our guys would do such a thing but who knows what people do these days eh..

Quick edit: Just asked Mrs

As per the family of the couple, it seems the guy went into cardiac arrest and the girl died trying to save him. That’s the statement by the family of the couple it seems. I’m not that updated on local news and such.

She was doing cpr in the water?!
Not funny but lol!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could’ve been, I’ve seen weird shit happen here. Whatever gets the dick hard eh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Holy crap,this dude took some makemydick harder pills, penis so hard, they went swimming and eventually his heart stop while in the water!
WhAt else have you heard there?!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Holy crap,this dude took some makemydick harder pills, penis so hard, they went swimming and eventually his heart stop while in the water!
WhAt else have you heard there?!

Holy shit that actual makes sense and could’ve happened

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man, but too young for the heart to stop bro...they probably HIGH AF!

We aren’t the healthiest generate ej. Energy drinks and shit good doesn’t help. One of my friends is abroad with two failed kidneys now even. Fucker doesn’t smoke or drink, go figure that shit

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We aren’t the healthiest generate ej. Energy drinks and shit good doesn’t help. One of my friends is abroad with two failed kidneys now even. Fucker doesn’t smoke or drink, go figure that shit

I agree totally, I see it on a daily basis.... 22 year old throat cancer? WTH!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Gov of WI just declared a State Emergency due to weather. LOL I just know I have to dig out the driveway. Was hoping for the snow to let up. Looks like hours will be needed to snow blow this shit. Work called wanting to me drive 29 miles in a snow storm. I'm not scheduled and if the regular staff who live within 5-10 miles of the entity cannot make it..how in the world am I.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Gov of WI just declared a State Emergency due to weather. LOL I just know I have to dig out the driveway. Was hoping for the snow to let up. Looks like hours will be needed to snow blow this shit. Work called wanting to me drive 29 miles in a snow storm. I'm not scheduled and if the regular staff who live within 5-10 miles of the entity cannot make it..how in the world am I.

Issa winter miracle some people are just so self centered inconsiderate assholes who would make the most ridiculous shit requests.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Issa winter miracle some people are just so self centered inconsiderate assholes who would make the most ridiculous shit requests.

Yes, they are. I had to figure out how to use my cheap android phone last night at work to pass medications to my residents. The computer system was down (how the hell can a healthcare corporation let its system go down) and it was a major pain in the ass to do. My only objective was to pass meds safely to the folks I was assigned to. The excuse for the downed system was the weather? Really?

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, they are. I had to figure out how to use my cheap android phone last night at work to pass medications to my residents. The computer system was down (how the hell can a healthcare corporation let its system go down) and it was a major pain in the ass to do. My only objective was to pass meds safely to the folks I was assigned to. The excuse for the downed system was the weather? Really?

Yep, Blame the weather because it can’t speak eh? It’s baffling how dysfunctional things get even with a minor glitch. So much for being prepared in places which require to be up and running even in the worst of days.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude.... I thought I was gonna die in 32 degree weather,how the hell do people live in Chicago.... is rather smell the 420 in downtown LA!
Stay warm folks!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude.... I thought I was gonna die in 32 degree weather,how the hell do people live in Chicago.... is rather smell the 420 in downtown LA!
Stay warm folks!

Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're about to get snow here. Everything is shutting down, literally due to it. Funny but not funny. It's 54° right now and going to the 20's. Yeah, I bought bread and snacks since we only have sand vs salt here for the roads...lol :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do people get super defensive when posting shit on Facebook? A girl posted a live video of an activist/trump supporter and she was talking about NYC was evil for passing a law about abortion on the last trimester... all I said was
WHATS YOUR GOAL SHARING THIS LIVE FEED?! She immediately responded IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I POST THEN UNFOLLOW ME?! Wow!
Can’t even ask questions anymore geezuz! Jesus need to come down sooner, humanity is gone!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That's one of the reasons I got off Faceoff.
But when I was on, the two things I wouldn't comment or reply on were politics and religion.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why do people get super defensive when posting shit on Facebook? A girl posted a live video of an activist/trump supporter and she was talking about NYC was evil for passing a law about abortion on the last trimester... all I said was
WHATS YOUR GOAL SHARING THIS LIVE FEED?! She immediately responded IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I POST THEN UNFOLLOW ME?! Wow!
Can’t even ask questions anymore geezuz! Jesus need to come down sooner, humanity is gone!

Did you post it in all capital letters like you did above? If so, she may have thought you were yelling at her.

That said, I agree with you about Fakebook ... I don't even bother to look there anymore.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's the case these days whenever one gets behind a keyboard...Sadly it is. Face to face people wouldn't dare act this way, for the most part...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you post it in all capital letters like you did above? If so, she may have thought you were yelling at her.

That said, I agree with you about Fakebook ... I don't even bother to look there anymore.

No sir...... simple questions

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dafuqs this Facebook you talk of? That social platform where people post irrelevant shit and whine and rant? Twitter FTW! Trump tweets are amazing

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to defend her response, it was out of line so I was just looking for other potential reasons why she reacted the way she did.

I don’t really know why she reacted that way, I just asked question, very simple question, I just said why did you tag her, what’s you goal! Those are my questions, she went off me and said what I posted! I was like whoah girl, relax

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dafuqs this Facebook you talk of? That social platform where people post irrelevant shit and whine and rant? Twitter FTW! Trump tweets are amazing

Every now and then I go in there to see what’s up!
I used to tweet a lot but now I just troll trump lol! He’s an idiot!

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People are hyper-sensitive these days to just anything! I'm so forward that I catch myself biting my lip on FB. You can't joke, state your own opinion or even post "Good Morning" there without drama! "Keyboard Junkyitis" :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To all husbands, you don’t know everything, listen to your wife!!!

My bro n law was taken to the ED due to Shortness of breath 2 days ago!
to make this story short....
Blood sugar was 395 and he was diagnosed with (DKA)
DIABETIC KETOACIDOSIS!!!!!
They gave him INTRAVENOUS FLUIDS to help stabilize his electrolytes..
He knew there was something wrong with him, he knew he was already diabetic in 2012, he didn’t give a shit, he’s addicted to sweet Starbucks shits, Dr Pepper, coke diet,candies, tacos, pastas, all the shits that a diabetic is not supposed to consume, he’s a couch potato and doesn’t exercise at all, I hope this experience will change him and his eating habits and start listening to my SISTER!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CHECK YOUR BLOOD?

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To all husbands, you don’t know everything, listen to your wife!!!

My bro n law was taken to the ED due to Shortness of breath 2 days ago!
to make this story short....
Blood sugar was 395 and he was diagnosed with (DKA)
DIABETIC KETOACIDOSIS!!!!!
They gave him INTRAVENOUS FLUIDS to help stabilize his electrolytes..
He knew there was something wrong with him, he knew he was already diabetic in 2012, he didn’t give a shit, he’s addicted to sweet Starbucks shits, Dr Pepper, coke diet,candies, tacos, pastas, all the shits that a diabetic is not supposed to consume, he’s a couch potato and doesn’t exercise at all, I hope this experience will change him and his eating habits and start listening to my SISTER!

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CHECK YOUR BLOOD?

You’re right my man...we often ignore the good advice they give while they just want us to be well. That being said, I’ll enjoy my extra strong black coffee at 1am. Good day to you sir!

VU Sponsors