Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9/15/2018 SATURDAY AM!

Got up at 6am, prepared my foods for a long 12 hour shift, did all my morning routines, got out of the house 6:30 am, got in my truck, got on the freeway, traffic all of a sudden STOP ! Now it’s 6:40am, I’m suppose to be at work at 7am, 7:02am is LATE, 10mins LATER still on the 5 going southbound, traffic merging to a single lane from 6 lanes, WTF is going on right? Now it’s 7am and I’m still stuck in traffic, so WTF IS GOING on, 5 mins later I saw a fucking CHP OFFICER doing his EIGHTS ON the 5 freeway.... finally CHP CAR stop to the left and let all 6 lanes flow openly... 5 mins later got off the freeway and it’s now 7:09am, got out of my truck, my iPhone rung and guess who’s calling me at 7:10am, it was my charge nurse, I said hello, she said, EDGAR, IM SORRY, I know you told me that you want the same patients but, I have to pull you off the floor and have you watch this dude in room 6825! I said why, she said because the dude is very aggressive, I was like GREAT!, ... finally got in the elevator, pushed 6th floor, then elevator Voice said SIX FLOOR, door open up, got out, walked in the CLOCKING IN AREA, decided not to clock in, got out of the area, went to 6825, I knocked at the door, a voice said come in, I opened the door, pulled the curtain, and this dude was FUCKING NAKED!
FUCK!!!!

VEGAN I AM!

Ej I hope your day has gotten better, but that’s some funny shit you got bruh you got the full fuck you package from universe today eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
^^^ bahahahahahaa i missed that post

Nothing scarier than walking in on an aggressive naked man!!! Bah ahaha glad you survived ej!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
My nephew is a hard core vegan. I asked him once what he won't eat/drink/etc. He said if it had a nervous system, then it's off limits - food, clothing, etc. No fish, eggs, milk, butter, leather, wool, anything.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My nephew is a hard core vegan. I asked him once what he won't eat/drink/etc. He said if it had a nervous system, then it's off limits - food, clothing, etc. No fish, eggs, milk, leather, wool, anything.
My nephew is a hard core vegan. I asked him once what he won't eat/drink/etc. He said if it had a nervous system, then it's off limits - food, clothing, etc. No fish, eggs, milk, leather, wool, anything.
Sounds extreme

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get that.... well, to each is own.

Mad respect for anyone that does that much homework before deciding what to eat.

Me I’ll just eat anything if it won’t eat me...but like you said each to their own...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Me I’ll just eat anything if it won’t eat me...but like you said each to their own...

Roger that!
I go for seafood first, but not being by thr gulf anymore I’ve adapted lol.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well it sure would take some balls to say no to a nice juicy steak

He's got balls alright. And he stands firm in his beliefs. The cool thing is, he's not one of those vegans that tries to push it on everyone else. It's his chosen lifestyle, and leaves it at that.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's got balls alright. And he stands firm in his beliefs. The cool thing is, he's not one of those vegans that tries to push it on everyone else. It's his chosen lifestyle, and leaves it at that.

Are you saying he’s not like a half vegan like Ej but legit 100% vegan?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sea all around and sea food will be the last thing on my plate

I am surrounded by water living on Long Island and have Fresh Seafood on all sides. The more East I go means I can get fresh fish from other states. Probably nothing compared to Nola and living on the Gulf though. The NYC Fish Markets though are where all the restaurants shop and I can be there when they open also~!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
See, that’s commendable and respectable.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
See, that’s commendable and respectable.
Seriously. He's also young and idealistic. He hates capitalism. Now get this - his dad is one of the richest men in eastern Europe, and he won't even speak to him. He doesn't take a dime from him, and works in a tattoo parlor. That right there takes a lot of balls.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously. He's also young and idealistic. He hates capitalism. Now get this - his dad is one of the richest men in eastern Europe, and he won't even speak to him. He doesn't take a dime from him, and works in a tattoo parlor. That right there takes a lot of balls.

That’s someone with a backbone, who won’t leech off his old man and work his ass off proudly! Kudos to him, I don’t care if he eats ass..for all I know that’s pretty strong determination and will!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ej I hope your day has gotten better, but that’s some funny shit you got bruh you got the full fuck you package from universe today eh

I’m still at work inside a bathroom taking shit while quoting your message!
Lol....

Update with the NAKED man!
As soon as he saw me enter the room, he said to me.... COULD I PLEASE I GO TO THE BATHROOM, I said sure! Then he started moving, naked man couldn’t even sit himself up, I had to pretty much pick him from a supine curled position to a sitting position! In my mind I was like, how the fuck is this guy aggressive??? So I helped him to the bathroom, then he said could I please get a gown and new pair of socks, during this time I was analyzing the situation like, is he playing with me or is he afraid of me or is he fucking with me?!
So he finished doing his biz ness, he went back to bad and we start talking about his disease...
HES DYING........ family is at the bedside since 10am....

IM PESCATARIAN!

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol....

As soon as he saw me enter the room, he said to me.... COULD I PLEASE I GO TO THE BATHROOM, I said sure! Then he started moving, naked man couldn’t even sit himself up, I had to pretty much pick him from a supine curled position to a sitting position! In my mind I was like, how the fuck is this guy aggressive??? So I helped him to the bathroom, then he said could I please get a gown and new pair of socks, during this time I was analyzing the situation like, is he playing with me or is he afraid of me or is he fucking with me?!
So he finished doing his biz ness, he went back to bad and we start talking about his disease...

IM PESCATARIAN!

Ah have fun with the crapping but sorry about the old chap though...I can’t see myself dealing with such things on a daily basis and remain sane...that’s some tough work Ej...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

He is crazy

IM PESCATARIAN!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah have fun with the crapping but sorry about the old chap though...I can’t see myself dealing with such things on a daily basis and remain sane...that’s some tough work Ej...

I just shut the door and get a wet towel

IM PESCATARIAN!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol....

This has noting to to do with you being Vegan it is you doing your job, You chose the profession now do you fucking job man~!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That’s some serious determination gotta give mad respect for that!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol....

IM PESCATARIAN!
Damn, that’s sad...
very sad.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope your family and friends in the Philippines are all okay EJ; that typhoon was pretty wicked apparently.

As for the naked man, I suspect if you had been female your experience with him might have been different. My guess is he just wants to go out with a 'bang' ... at least that's the way I want to go anyway, lol.

I'm not a Vegan poser!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope your family and friends in the Philippines are all okay EJ; that typhoon was pretty wicked apparently.

As for the naked man, I suspect if you had been female your experience with him might have been different. My guess is he just wants to go out with a 'bang' ... at least that's the way I want to go anyway, lol.

I'm not a Vegan poser!

Thanks bro.... they’ll live just like every fucking year... I don’t wanna normalize shit like hurricanes or typhoons , but it’s normal in the phils this time of the year!!
Naked man is drugged up, he’s calm... lol

And my fucking garage door acted up this morning.... fuck!!

IM PESCATARIAN!

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuck!! IM PESCATARIAN!

Here,
51RLZDpeJ0L.jpg

This will help you deal with that dead fish smell. An apple cider vinegar douche might help also.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m dead

I can't laugh, I swing toward being lacto-ovo-pescatarian myself.
Unlike fish breath like our bud EJ or penis breath like some of our non friends in other threads
my breath tends to smell like milk and honey.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
058f42ec9fac1a40503fd5549b5b78f7.jpg

VU Sponsors