Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I never saw your post. The psychologist is the one who recommended family counseling. We are going to try a few things to try and better our situation.

While i'm in this thread...We went there on Friday and it was hell. All 3 of us felt like complete shit after we left that place. You could tell this lady just felt so sorry for us because we didn't live up to her standards. Fuck that rich snobby bitch, We're not going back.

I support a family of 4 on an income of $45,000 a year. I cannot afford to give someone $80 an hour to make us feel that way. It was going to be tough financially but I THOUGHT it would be worth it.

on another note, i was notified today that somebody spent $1750 on my credit card. Just when you think life can't get worse.

So in the last two months i've,
-had my debit card stolen ($850 - caused me to pay rent late)
-credit card stolen ($1750)
-been scammed out of $1500 trying to get my family into a better house
-made to feel like dirt from a trained professional, then handed her a check
-had to sign a new lease in a place i don't want to live
-dealt with cops & detectives
-patched up a hole in the drywall of my house (from kids)
-fixing various other things around the house
-all while dealing with a kid that makes you miserable every day.

My brain is so scrambled, i'm sure there's other things i'm forgetting. I never thought my life would be this difficult.

Bro!!
One fucking day at a time,I know it’s stressful, and I know it can be really hard, but focus on the positives bro, focus on that side, fuck everything else, as long as your healthy and able to do shit, be thankful bro...

Put that kid in his place bro, don’t let him bully you or your wife bro, DONT! Tell your wife to help you , both of you should be in the same boat, or else that boat will sink, I’m not trying to be therapist bro, but I know how it feels bro, I’m in the same boat right now and my wife is sailing with me....
you can do this bro!! God bless!

I BAM

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CA ROUTE 12 is fucking HAUNTED!!

I’m not afraid of spirits or unseen entity, maybe that’s why I always see fucking things!

While driving to VACAVILLE CA on ROUTE. 12 I saw a fucking MAN in all black with a long fucking curly hair!
When I saw it/him,I asked my sister, DID YOU SEE THAT?! she ignored me and she started praying! The fucking freeway was empty, dark and foggy! It was 2:34am to be exact! WOW!!!i will never forget that fucking face bro!! Wow!

I thought it was a homeless man walking?! MAYBE! BUT NOT! That was something bro!

I BAM
for real? That's awesome! I've always wanted to see a ghost.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck family counseling, if you can’t fix your family problem by yourselves?! No one would, even that fake fucking dr phil will not solve shit!! Don’t fall for that shit! Talk to your pastor, priest or something, it’s fucking free, read the fucking bible or something, you don’t have to spend money to see a USELESS POS! Fuck dr PHIL!

My friend is stressing out about his 2 year old son not being active and not being a normal 2 year olds?
The fucker put the kid to occupational therapy 3 x a week and a speech therapy twice a week!!

IM LIKE! WHY MIKE! Why?! You fucking stupid bro! You can’t expect yo kid to be like the other kids bro.. you can’t make your kid who you want him to be... fucking let him grow normally bro! Don’t treat him like his ABNORMAL! DUMBASS!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something positive happened today. My credit score went up 40 points! For the first time in maybe 10 years, my credit is now considered "fair" instead of "poor." Super happy about that

Nice...

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for real? That's awesome! I've always wanted to see a ghost.

Yeah bro.... I love seeing shit like that, it just makes you feel fucking complete lol!
As soon as It/him, FOG CAME DOWN ON US BRO, ZERO FUCKING VISIBILITY, THEN OUT OF NO WHERE, THERE WAS HEADLIGHT BEHIND ME.... SPOOKY SHIT!! Haha my mom was panicking

I BAM

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah bro.... I love seeing shit like that, it just makes you feel fucking complete lol!
As soon as It/him, FOG CAME DOWN ON US BRO, ZERO FUCKING VISIBILITY, THEN OUT OF NO WHERE, THERE WAS HEADLIGHT BEHIND ME.... SPOOKY SHIT!! Haha my mom was panicking

I BAM
hahaha what a rush though!

not too long ago, my gf woke up in the middle of the night, looked towards the closet and saw a pair of eyes looking right at her. Then they started getting higher and higher until she could see a bodily figure in the shadows. She said she was so scared, she couldn't even move to wake me up. She just closed her eyes and laid there terrified.

We had to sleep with the closet door shut for weeks lol.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

not too long ago, my gf woke up in the middle of the night, looked towards the closet and saw a pair of eyes looking right at her. Then they started getting higher and higher until she could see a bodily figure in the shadows. She said she was so scared, she couldn't even move to wake me up. She just closed her eyes and laid there terrified.

Hahaha.... that’s a rush man...
Shit.... here’s another one, as soon as we got to my sisters friends house, her friend told me that I will be sleeping in the room upstairs, I said ok, then I asked?! Who’s room was this? She said my dad! I said where’s your dad? She said he’s dead! WTF!
she also said he’s one year death anniversary is next week, HOLY FUCKING SHIT RIGHT?!
So I went to bed, SURE ENOUGH! I felt something step over me and was laying on my left side, hahaha, I fucking took my blanket off and got out of the bed hahahaha... slept on the couch with one eye open... shit!

I BAM

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
CA ROUTE 12 is fucking HAUNTED!!

I’m not afraid of spirits or unseen entity, maybe that’s why I always see fucking things!

While driving to VACAVILLE CA on ROUTE. 12 I saw a fucking MAN in all black with a long fucking curly hair!
When I saw it/him,I asked my sister, DID YOU SEE THAT?! she ignored me and she started praying! The fucking freeway was empty, dark and foggy! It was 2:34am to be exact! WOW!!!i will never forget that fucking face bro!! Wow!

I thought it was a homeless man walking?! MAYBE! BUT NOT! That was something bro!

I BAM
It was Hillary coming out of the woods!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha.... that’s a rush man...
Shit.... here’s another one, as soon as we got to my sisters friends house, her friend told me that I will be sleeping in the room upstairs, I said ok, then I asked?! Who’s room was this? She said my dad! I said where’s your dad? She said he’s dead! WTF!
she also said he’s one year death anniversary is next week, HOLY FUCKING SHIT RIGHT?!
So I went to bed, SURE ENOUGH! I felt something step over me and was laying on my left side, hahaha, I fucking took my blanket off and got out of the bed hahahaha... slept on the couch with one eye open... shit!

I BAM
i love stories like this lol

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
images

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I have never used Snapchat ( I think that is what it is called haha) but this made me cry I was laughing so hard haha!
e40b478ad87db85bf517d08d2155c003.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My brain is so scrambled, i'm sure there's other things i'm forgetting. I never thought my life would be this difficult.
I've gotten pissed off at my parents on multiple occasions for not warning me about adulting. I believe they're somewhere out in whatever ethereal, laughing.

Hang in there. I sometimes feel like I hit bottom, then sink into the mud. Tough stuff just feels like it takes longer.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Story about a thing called "Fred", where I work.

I'd heard stories, people getting hit with large bottles of medicine, others of bottles flying off shelves, even a guy feeling like someone was tugging on his shirt collar. Some pretty crazy stuff. But I had no idea what the hell Fred was, til I had my own experience.

We were all leaving work one night, when a guy asked me if I'd seen the Supervisor, so I told him she was in her office. I realized I'd left something at my work station, so ran back to get it, on the other side of the building. On my way back I saw the guy walking through an area near the supervisor's office, but the path he had taken was a bit odd, not crazy odd, but odd. When I walked out the door to go to my locker, I saw the supervisor standing there, so I asked her if he found her, since I had just seen him.

Her: Yeah, he's in the break room.
Me: The break room? I just saw him walking through the dispensing area.
Her: Dark shirt, khaki pants?
Me: Well yeah. (we all wear a blue shirt)
Her: Yeah, you just saw Fred, because (dude in break room) is wearing blue jeans.

My eyes bugged out, and I had chills on my arms.

She looked at the time, said she was going to tell the General Manager, because he's been wanting to catch experiences on tape, hoping he'd see "Fred"

The next day, she informed me that they had checked the tapes. They saw me walking back from the station, they saw me look over to where I had seen what I thought was my co-worker. Then... the camera froze.

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Story about a thing called "Fred", where I work.

I'd heard stories, people getting hit with large bottles of medicine, others of bottles flying off shelves, even a guy feeling like someone was tugging on his shirt collar. Some pretty crazy stuff. But I had no idea what the hell Fred was, til I had my own experience.

We were all leaving work one night, when a guy asked me if I'd seen the Supervisor, so I told him she was in her office. I realized I'd left something at my work station, so ran back to get it, on the other side of the building. On my way back I saw the guy walking through an area near the supervisor's office, but the path he had taken was a bit odd, not crazy odd, but odd. When I walked out the door to go to my locker, I saw the supervisor standing there, so I asked her if he found her, since I had just seen him.

Her: Yeah, he's in the break room.
Me: The break room? I just saw him walking through the dispensing area.
Her: Dark shirt, khaki pants?
Me: Well yeah. (we all wear a blue shirt)
Her: Yeah, you just saw Fred, because (dude in break room) is wearing blue jeans.

My eyes bugged out, and I had chills on my arms.

She looked at the time, said she was going to tell the General Manager, because he's been wanting to catch experiences on tape, hoping he'd see "Fred"

The next day, she informed me that they had checked the tapes. They saw me walking back from the station, they saw me look over to where I had seen what I thought was my co-worker. Then... the camera froze.
I almost shit my britches just by reading this xD

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My deceased father came to visit me once when I was a teenager. He passed a year before and my mother and I moved from SC to NC to be closer to the rest of the family. I was asleep and something or someone opened and reslammed my bedroom door. I got up in a panic worried about someone being in the house with just my mom and I. I ran and woke her up and we searched the house from top to bottom. Saw and heard nothing. The next day my brother in law came by the house and used the backdoor (the only key he had). He said someone was in the living room on the other side of the house next to my bedroom.he physically saw someone sitting on the couch talking and he thought I was on the phone. Told me he said hey Mike and reached in the fridge to grab a drink. When he shut the fridge there was no one there. He even looked through the house as my mom and I did the night before. Pretty crazy things continue to happen to this day at my mom's house. You never really believe until it happens to you. I guess when we moved to NC he came with us.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Update...saw a cottonmouth (aka water moccasin). Forgot about that little part of Spring in Arkansas by a river. Crazy cat of mine played pat a cake with it. :eek:

Last edited:

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That looks so relaxing and sweet. Pretty much the oposite of what it would be like for my mean old cat, that randomly attacks me, if he had a pet snake
LOL, they're only relaxing and sweet when they're asleep. They play harder than a roomful of toddlers, OMG these two! They do both love to cuddle, though. Sometimes they let me cuddle with them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why am I paying $145 Per month
$35 Per tournament 3x a month
And the team can’t even beat anybody
It’s all BULLSHIT! I’m done with this shit!
Fuck AAU BASKETBALL

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That sounds like sleep paralysis

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
A Woman enters an elevator, turns to a gentleman there, smiles and says, "T-G-I-F!” to which he replies "S-H-I-T."
Baffled, the woman repeats, "T-G-I-F!" The gentleman smiles and responds, "S-H-I-T."
The woman quizzically looks at the gentleman and says again, "T-G-I-F!"
The man again replies, "S-H-I-T." The woman explains to him what it means. "Sir, T-G-I-F stands for ‘Thank God it's Friday'."

The man replies, "S-H-I-T", "Sorry Honey. It's Thursday."

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I saw this blonde girl once who had T-G-I-F written on her shoes.
I said, "Wow, you must really like Fridays!".
She was like, "Huh?".
I said, "Your shoes - the 'T-G-I-F'.".
And she was like, "Oh. No, that's to remind me how to put on my shoes - Toes Go In First".

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
00540c96c0a61f416329eda30354306b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd