VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
58f2707a0263972a52e5890f1489d4fa.jpg

I BAM

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tuk tuk in Thailand uses gold for fuel. Buggers asks 200 bhat for a place where I can get to 60 bhat on uber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Some people just don't want to sell...

Q: "Are there any plans to stock item XYZ in silver; if so, when do you expect it to be available?"
A: "We sell many items in many colours. You are free to check our website any time."

I mean... seriously, what the actual fuck?? And no, this is not some weirdo far East seller, but a rather well known one in the UK.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
VERY, VERY SAD DAY.
A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion.
He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying on his school loans.
This just goes to show one minor mistake can ruin your life.
Thoughts for him and his family. He really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VERY, VERY SAD DAY.
A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for one minor indiscretion.
He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. He's still paying on his school loans.
Thoughts for him and his family. He really is a great guy and a brilliant veterinarian

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VERY, VERY SAD DAY.

Why is that illegal? What state?

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I told my wife
CAN YOU PLEASE VACUUM
She said
YOU ARE HOME ALL THE TIME,
YOU VACUUM,IM TIRED I JUST WANNA LAY DOWN!
I said
OK
FORGET IT ILL DO IT ON MY DAY OFF.
She said
SEE WHAT YOU DO, YOU GOOD AT MAKING ME FEEL LIKE ITS MY FAULT, OK OK OK
ILL FUCKING VACUUM

I was like
this bitch crazy!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this racist or what?
09ed31019732096cffd503e5bff14e47.jpg

The sender is a VIETNAMESE BORN N RAISED IN OHIO!

I BAM

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is that illegal? What state?
Hey Dude, Bestiality is totally acceptable in some social circles...but it is still illegal in most states in the US.
If only practitioners learned to lie low and keep their kinks undercover in the inner circles of the dark web..
but no. As in every deviation from the norm it must be flaunted in the face of straight society.

Dude, don't knock it 'til you've tried it... giddy up. :cool:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Dude, Bestiality is totally acceptable in some social circles...but it is still illegal in most states in the US.
If only practitioners learned to lie low and keep their kinks undercover in the inner circles of the dark web..
but no. As in every deviation from the norm it must be flaunted in the face of straight society.

Dude, don't knock it 'til you've tried it... giddy up. :cool:

Sup sir hazy?

I BAM

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m glad you survived! Ha!
1095!?

I BAM
...barely. I'm sure I'm gratefully dead. Lately the reaper is on my tail.
Yes Sir, the gosh darned 1095A we need to file a return with the IRS if we used the marketplace
which as you know was mandatory.
The fuckers say I received 2 months advanced tax credits when I actually received 10 months.
The wanna argue with me. Damn bureaucratic sonsbitches.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...barely. I'm sure I'm gratefully dead. Lately the reaper is on my tail.
Yes Sir, the gosh darned 1095A we need to file a return with the IRS is we used the marketplace
which as you know was mandatory.
The fuckers say I received 2 months advanced tax credits when I actually received 10 months.
The wanna argue with me. Damn bureaucratic sonsbitches.

The reaper! Shit! I can relate!
My ss was hack last year, irs said I received $28k in refund! WHOA!
What the fuck... fuck em!
I’m glad you came out ok from that government project!

I BAM

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reaper! Shit! I can relate!
My ss was hack last year, irs said I received $28k in refund! WHOA!
What the fuck... fuck em!
I’m glad you came out ok from that government project!

I BAM
Which gub'min project, the flu? I'm sure that epidemic was caused by chemtrails.

My identity was stolen 3 years back I need an IRS pin to file..I have the pin
but the fucking Ocare bureaucrats refuse to issue a corrected 1095A even when confronted with evidence!
Dumb mothefuckers. I'm trying to show them that they gave my medical provider 10 months of advanced tax credits
but are only putting two months on the 1095.
If I file with the incorrect form I'll get more money back..but I don't want more money..I want
to pay the correct amount so some bean counter can't accuse me of fraud or make me file
an amended return later.
It's like getting a wisdom tooth pulled! Like putting in a requisition for new combat boots.
What a bunch of dumbfucks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which gub'min project, the flu? I'm sure that epidemic was caused by chemtrails.

My identity was stolen 3 years back I need an IRS pin to file..I have the pin
but the fucking Ocare bureaucrats refuse to issue a corrected 1095A even when confronted with evidence!
Dumb mothefuckers. I'm trying to show them that they gave my medical provider 10 months of advanced tax credits
but are only putting two months on the 1095.
If I file with the incorrect form I'll get more money back..but I don't want more money..I want
to pay the correct amount so some bean counter can't accuse me of fraud or make me file
an amended return later.
It's like getting a wisdom tooth pulled! Like putting in a requisition for new combat boots.
What a bunch of dumbfucks.

Damn sir.... that’s fucked up man!!
I myself have a pin that changes every year lol! I don’t give a fuck anymore! I don’t want money back as long as I don’t owe! Fuck em!
It just showed us, fucking bitches don’t give a shit unless I made millionssssss!
Shit! Seriously though, I’m glad you came out of that fucking flu!

I BAM

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn sir.... that’s fucked up man!!
I myself have a pin that changes every year lol! I don’t give a fuck anymore! I don’t want money back as long as I don’t owe! Fuck em!
It just showed us, fucking bitches don’t give a shit unless I made millionssssss!
Shit! Seriously though, I’m glad you came out of that fucking flu!

I BAM
Thanks for the wellwishes, Bro. I went from bronchitis right into flu..felt like pneumonia multiplied...still getting the shit together.
Yea, they send me a new pin every year.
I agree, I just don't want to owe either..Unfortunately I do and have a serious need to pay so I can make the next move,
but I can't until they get their shit together.
Fucking klusterfuck. They lack common sense

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kicked up shrimp & grits - my simplified version of Shrimp Diavolo w/basil, Parmesan polenta

TgF8zwv.jpg
I didn't think northerners ate grits. In the south man we love them. Some red eye gravy grits. Man. Or fish and grits. Damn now I'm hungry. Also an acronym for girls raised in the south. Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unusual sign-in activity
We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in to the Microsoft account ej*****@hotmail.com.
Wtf!
Sign-in details
Country/region: Indonesia
IP address: 202.62.18.71
Date: 2/28/2018 4:06 PM (PST)
Platform: Windows
Browser: Chrome

I BAM

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fuck dude, getting tired of 95% of movies and shows being 'former soldier","cia agent", "fbi guy" and so on with mundane "hero wins the day". First of all there's no heroes, only one dude watching out for a buddy and the buddy system overlaps itself, buddies got buddies. Second, the hero or good guy doesn't always win the day, there's days the 'bad' guy or evil wins and it usually kicks the shit right out of the hero but good. Third, there's more to life than good vs evil, more than hero over villain.

What about average Joe Farmer that cannot even grow dirt because some kind of policy forbids it, and the police officers keep enforcing that policy because hey it's their job? How bout the guy that lets a young boy come pet his dog, seeing the young boy 'inching' toward him and the dog and the guy figures "hmm, little boys always got to pet dogs, well let me give him a small treat"?

Which is what I did today by the way. And I realize it was a small gesture but you ought to have seen that little guys eyes light up as he stepped back after rubbing my dog, "he's so soft." That small gesture might change that young man's way of thinking about life, remembering a kind stranger who took a minute to let him have a little treat. Nah, fuck nah, nobody wants movies and shows about good shit, rather see all the negative. It just bothers me a bit as it's kind of been being smeared in my face of late, then it depresses me.

Or at least it tries damn hard to depress me. Meant a lot to me too letting that boy pet the dog. It made me so happy, I actually enjoyed going to WalMart to buy a new tell lie vision. Wife had got us one second handed and it had started acting up. So we opted for a modestly priced, modestly sized new one today. Half the time even w/ Roku, netflix, hulu I cannot really find crap to look at, well it's crap sure but not what I want to see. Not a tell lie vision junkie but there's little else for me currently, which then in turn thinking on ... yep. All this crap trying to get me down but I keep fighting.

Well sorry if i was out of line, figured the 'say it here' meant something though. nice to to just put it out.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They need to keep that shit posted somewhere so people know.

Nah, gotta keep guessing the 'rules'. I'm sure sadist enjoys laughing at those trying to make up their own Calvin Ball rules and then getting penalized for breaking the 'standard rules'. I keep wondering ... who sets the standard anyway? Bet it's that damn Bill guy we keep getting mail for that extorts my wife's money.

"Fuck the Bozos!"

"What do I care what some psychologist writes on walls?"

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked up the boat up to the truck and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.

The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.

I cuddled up to my wife's back now with a different anticipation, and whispered," The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

And that's how the fight started...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked up the boat up to the truck and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.

The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.

I cuddled up to my wife's back now with a different anticipation, and whispered," The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 5 years replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

And that's how the fight started...

Fellow kept having to take off sick for work. His boss tells him "let your wife take care of you in the morning just before you come to work, mine does for me and I'm here every day."

The next day the guy comes in all smiling. "Hey boss you're right your wife really does take care of you."

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fellow kept having to take off sick for work. His boss tells him "let your wife take care of you in the morning just before you come to work, mine does for me and I'm here every day."

The next day the guy comes in all smiling. "Hey boss you're right your wife really does take care of you."
Hah! I heard it another way:

Ho Chow calls in work and say, "Hey, I no come work today. I really sick, got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come to work."

The boss says, "You know what Ho, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and ask her for sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Ho Chow calls again. "I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hah! I heard it another way:

Ho Chow calls in work and say, "Hey, I no come work today. I really sick, got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come to work."

The boss says, "You know what Ho, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and ask her for sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Ho Chow calls again. "I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."
That's the way I heard it, and then there's this...

SoreThroat.jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys. I’ve been out of this whole buying vape gear thing way too long. I come back to dolphin looking shit and we are reversing back to 2012 with tube mods and “all in one” systems and shit... technology couldn’t go much further so they tried to make a fucking badge shaped mod instead and regress... I’m so confused.

Can anyone help me find a decent tiny stealth mod and tank? Starting a new job and idk wtf any of this stuff is anymore. Is the pico still decent? Just... anything that doesn’t use overpriced fucking pods. What is this shit? Might as well buy a blu again if I’m gonna “Juul” or whatever it’s called

Omg I sound old. Get off my lawn fuckers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors