SAY IT HERE!!!!!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yup. Only one. And there are like 12 or more BJ's Wholesale Clubs here. I should've checked out Costco, but I needed stuff, and the BJ's was close.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c75c3d3acd3958294fc36fbc449f62d8.jpg

There’s something wrong with this!!
IDIOTS!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You nasty
35 year old patient
Gangrene on the scrotum area!
Colostomy on the LUQ to prevent further infections...
Open, deep wound on the scrotum area that made its way up to the testicles!!

You nasty moda fok
Wipe
Wash
Wipe
Yo ASS
Then don’t forget to wash yo hands
ASSHOLE!

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
5c833e8741b603d550a0ea868c6da591.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking kids so unappreciative of what you do for them...

20minutes ago!

Mom: come up here n eat breakfast.

Son: silence!

Mom: come up here n eat!!

Son: silence....

Mom: come up here n eat, I’m tired of repeating my self!!!!

Son: came up, sat on the table, with an attitude...

Mom: what’s your problem?!
What the hell is wrong with you?

Son: I’m tired!

Mom: WHAT!!!!!!!
you tired?! Of what?! I’m tired too.. I work 2 jobs to make sure I can provide for you, I’m not asking for anything from you, just show a little appreciation n don’t give me attitude every time you see me, you tired of being on your cellphone all day? You tired of laying down on the bed, you tired of being up all night? You’re 13 years old, you got no reason to be tired... WTF!
#shitteenagerssay
#imtired
True story!!

Then my wife said to me....
You should say something....‍♂️
I said....
YOU DONT WANNA HEAR MY SAY SOMETHING.. CUZ IF I DO, I ASSURE YOU, THE KID IS GONNA HATE ME!!
you do the talking for now, ONCE he starts acting stupid in the future I’ll put him in check!
I’m not gonna yell at him cuz he’s MOODY, that’s how teenagers are, especially if you wake em up in the morning knowing he went to bed around 4am... he will give you attitude, I was like that too, I hate my mom for waking me up so damn early... but I never disrespected her, kylle is the same way, he’s fucking moody and it’s annoying, especially in the morning!‍♂️

Here’s what I would say...

YOU FUCKING UNAPPRECIATIVE MODOFOK..ILL SEND YO ASS BACK TO THE PHILS IF YOU DONT STOP ACTING STUPID!!
EAT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR SPOILED MOTHER FUCKING ASS!! IF YOU TIRED, IM FUCKING SICK OF YO FACE, IM SICK OF YOU ANTICS AND ALL THAT TEENAGER BULLSHIT YOU ALL DO... SO YOU BETTER FIX YO SHIT, OR ILL FIX YOU...
TIRED! BOI YOU 13, YOU NOT TIRED YET, YOU JUST A TYPICAL STUPID SPOILED UNAPPRECIATIVE TEENAGER, NOW! EAT THAT BACON BEFORE I SHOVE THAT IN YO ASS!!
STUPID ASS
EAT UP!!!

I BAM

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking kids so unappreciative of what you do for them...

20minutes ago!

Mom: come up here n eat breakfast.

Son: silence!

Mom: come up here n eat!!

Son: silence....

Mom: come up here n eat, I’m tired of repeating my self!!!!

Son: came up, sat on the table, with an attitude...

Mom: what’s your problem?!
What the hell is wrong with you?

Son: I’m tired!

Mom: WHAT!!!!!!!
you tired?! Of what?! I’m tired too.. I work 2 jobs to make sure I can provide for you, I’m not asking for anything from you, just show a little appreciation n don’t give me attitude every time you see me, you tired of being on your cellphone all day? You tired of laying down on the bed, you tired of being up all night? You’re 13 years old, you got no reason to be tired... WTF!
#shitteenagerssay
#imtired
True story!!

Then my wife said to me....
You should say something....‍♂️
I said....
YOU DONT WANNA HEAR MY SAY SOMETHING.. CUZ IF I DO, I ASSURE YOU, THE KID IS GONNA HATE ME!!
you do the talking for now, ONCE he starts acting stupid in the future I’ll put him in check!
I’m not gonna yell at him cuz he’s MOODY, that’s how teenagers are, especially if you wake em up in the morning knowing he went to bed around 4am... he will give you attitude, I was like that too, I hate my mom for waking me up so damn early... but I never disrespected her, kylle is the same way, he’s fucking moody and it’s annoying, especially in the morning!‍♂️

Here’s what I would say...

YOU FUCKING UNAPPRECIATIVE MODOFOK..ILL SEND YO ASS BACK TO THE PHILS IF YOU DONT STOP ACTING STUPID!!
EAT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR SPOILED MOTHER FUCKING ASS!! IF YOU TIRED, IM FUCKING SICK OF YO FACE, IM SICK OF YOU ANTICS AND ALL THAT TEENAGER BULLSHIT YOU ALL DO... SO YOU BETTER FIX YO SHIT, OR ILL FIX YOU...
TIRED! BOI YOU 13, YOU NOT TIRED YET, YOU JUST A TYPICAL STUPID SPOILED UNAPPRECIATIVE TEENAGER, NOW! EAT THAT BACON BEFORE I SHOVE THAT IN YO ASS!!
STUPID ASS
EAT UP!!!

I BAM

So glad that mine is out of that stage of life.
GoodLuck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Absolutely. The only thing stopping you is you.

Of course, your options in life will be quite different when you come back - because life goes on with or without you. And given the dynamics of the billions of interactions that will occur while you're "away", you may not be happy with your available options upon your return.

Be grateful for what you have - there are many, many people who would gladly give up everything just to be where you are right now.

Last edited:

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So this is the place to vent, right? Here we go: If you sell used stuff, at least give it a bit of a clean before shipping okay? Got a bunch of used items today, most of which still contained liquids. One squonker had a half full bottle in it. One RDA had a used wick in there. During transport those liquids leaked bloody everywhere. Everything was sticky. And also, if your vape stuff smells of actual tobacco, don't sell it to vapers at all, until it's clean. And how the heck did mud get into one battery compartment? Or was that wet tobacco? This was such a gross parcel to open and unpick. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Yes okay, I can clean it, and I still got good value, but does it have to be that gross? Really? Fuckin' bawbag of a seller! :gaah::cuss2::bomb::headbang::kickbutt:

Now I feel a little bit better. Thanks.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gawd dang... that nassar Guy is SICK!! the fuck!

I BAM

Who da fuck that is?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So this is the place to vent, right? Here we go: If you sell used stuff, at least give it a bit of a clean before shipping okay? Got a bunch of used items today, most of which still contained liquids. One squonker had a half full bottle in it. One RDA had a used wick in there. During transport those liquids leaked bloody everywhere. Everything was sticky. And also, if your vape stuff smells of actual tobacco, don't sell it to vapers at all, until it's clean. And how the heck did mud get into one battery compartment? Or was that wet tobacco? This was such a gross parcel to open and unpick. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Yes okay, I can clean it, and I still got good value, but does it have to be that gross? Really? Fuckin' bawbag of a seller! :gaah::cuss2::bomb::headbang::kickbutt:

Now I feel a little bit better. Thanks.
AGREED!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely. The only thing stopping you is you.

Of course, your options in life will be quite different when you come back - because life goes on with or without you. And given the dynamics of the billions of interactions that will occur while you're "away", you may not be happy with your available options upon your return.

Be grateful for what you have - there are many, many people who would gladly give up everything just to be where you are right now.

I feel it, and am very grateful ️ just also overwhelmed and saying “what the actual fuck” at least 500 times a day

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e73086a38d691220012b1a972622ad69.jpg

Finally! Something which can replace my battle deck and cap. Easy to build and good flavor. Pretty damn cheap too. Oh and EJ, looks like a nice day for a swim or to go for a dive doesn’t it?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My ex relapsed on m*th. :oops:

Lady he dated after me sent me some pictures at his request. Praying for him.

She said she's changing her phone number, cause dude is crazy. I mean literally ill, and he wasn't doing m*th when I was with him. Kinda scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

She said she's changing her phone number, cause dude is crazy. I mean literally ill, and he wasn't doing m*th when I was with him. Kinda scary.
Man that sucks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

That's to bad, I have a friend that got into that crap. He went to prison for it (he was cooking it). Went in for 10 years and got out in 6.
To this day he says prison was the best thing that ever happened to him. He said if he wouldn't have went in he never would have been able to get clean.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How can I get Pandora to stop pushing ads for Tampons and Painful Pelvic area stuff to me??? It's seriously fucking up my music enjoyment, and it freaks me out that pandora even knows I'm female, I mean, my privacy has seriously been breached here. And no, I do NOT have a painful pelvis... why does Pandora think I do???

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Use Spotify.

I got tired of Pandora constantly accusing me of having a "member" that is either too small or doesn't work. Or both. But apparently I can buy pills that will alleviate both of these problems.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
How can I get Pandora to stop pushing ads for Tampons and Painful Pelvic area stuff to me??? It's seriously fucking up my music enjoyment, and it freaks me out that pandora even knows I'm female, I mean, my privacy has seriously been breached here. And no, I do NOT have a painful pelvis... why does Pandora think I do???

Yeah, the data grabbing, data linking and profiling of individuals that goes on behind the scenes all the time really pisses me off, too.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been back and forth to Thailand a couple of times and I just read that vaping in Thailand could result in a hefty fine along with a 5-10 year jail sentence. Fuck!!!!!!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use Spotify.

I got tired of Pandora constantly accusing me of having a "member" that is either too small or doesn't work. Or both. But apparently I can buy pills that will alleviate both of these problems.
I use Spotify as well. I wish they'd quit going up on price though. But no ads is worth it to me

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Use Spotify.

Holy crap! Pandora's ads are Terrible lmao!!!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Use Spotify.

So Spotify says I don't meet the age requirements, I put I was born in 1964. And it wants to know my gender. And it won't let me take a screenshot. Already jaded...

I decided to tell Pandora I'm a 14 year old boy, that should do the trick. Hilarious if it doesn't though

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been back and forth to Thailand a couple of times and I just read that vaping in Thailand could result in a hefty fine along with a 5-10 year jail sentence. Fuck!!!!!!

NO FUCKING WAY!
What?

I BAM

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I see all these quotes and replies to my comment in the Trump thread, and I just laugh and laugh...because I am never going to read them :teehee:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Ed:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in Hawaiian Gardens, CA with me.

I am sorry for the unsatisfactory experience during your recent visit. I want you to know that we have already taken action on your feedback, by notifying our local franchisee of your experience and requesting he or she follows-up with you directly to address this issue.

As our customer, you should always have a great experience when visiting McDonald’s. Your feedback is very important to us, as it lets us to know how we can improve our service to you. Our regional McDonald’s staff regularly reviews customer feedback as part of our ongoing review of our restaurant’s operations.

Again, Ed, we are sorry we disappointed you. We appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Ben
McDonald's Customer Contact Center

THATS WHAT YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Free Big Macs for life!

I BAM

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Green Grass

A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered.
It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery.

When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it there was a Tattoo that read . ..' Keep off the grass.'

Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, Which said, 'Sorry ... Had to mow the lawn.'

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

VU Sponsors