Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the-moment-you-cb1jrf.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ME:HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET TO BRING YOUR BASKETBALL SHOES TO A BASKETBALL CAMP?
12 year old: I DONT KNOW!
Me: YOU FUCKING LAZY THATS HOW!
FUCKING KIDS

I BAM

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
739538bc054befccd27ab2f767fba029.jpg

Why buy a tool for like $20 when you can get a fine thread screw of about 2.5" 2 washers and a matching nut and also the polishing compound for under $10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking tapatalk sensoring shit now??
Damnt I pay 99 cents man
Don't fuck with me!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
93198fab099dd4416a82226495a43d1f.jpg
801910a264246f646da300ea198110ee.jpg

GOODBYE NICOTINE
GOODBYE EMPTY BOXES
GOODBYE CRAPPY SHITS!
Clutter gone!

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wife told me
THERE WAS A RACIST WHITE OLD GUY AT THE GROCERY STORE
ME: WHATS NEW!
Wife said, I wished you was there
Me:why
Wife said, so you can knock the fuck him out!!
I said
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I BAM

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First of all, MOTHER FUCKER... Opening someone's car door is illegal!!! Second throwing your trash in my car is a nono!!! Third... BIG FUCKING THIRD, MY DOG WAS IN MY CAR BECAUSE IT WAS COOL OUT! I DON'T HAVE A BACK GLASS IN MY CAR SO HE GOT FREE AIR CONDITIONING! IF I LEAVE HIM ALONE AT HOME HE HAS SEIZURES... SO I BRING HIM WITH ME ON APPROPRIATE DAYS. HE HAD ICE COLD WATER AND WAS JUST MOTHER FUCKING FINE.

It was cloudy and cool because we were between thunder showers! SO FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND NEXT TIME I WILL FUCKING GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND LET YOU MOTHERFUCKING HAVE ALL YOUR TRASH BACK ALL OVER YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CRACK HOUSE!!!! FUCK YOU YOU M*TH HEAD MOTHER FUCKING CUNTZILLA. I KNOW FOR A FACT YOUR LITTLE DOG HAS HAD A HERNIA FOR 8 YEARS AND YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN HER TO THE VET. HER COAT ISN'T HEALTHY AND YOU FEED THAT TEENY DOG BOLOGNA AND WEINIES!!!! YOUR HUSBAND GOT HIS "PREACHER'S LICENSE " ON THE INTERNET AND FEEDS YOU AMPHETAMINES TO KEEP YOU IN LINE! YOU DIDN'T RAISE YOUR FIRST BORN SON BECAUSE AT ONE WEEK OLD HE HAD SCABIES AND A YEAR LATER YOU TRIED TO GET HIM BACK AND THE LITTLE CRACK HEAD JR. GOT SCABIES AGAIN. FUCK YOU ALL SIDEWAYS!!!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
All I've been hearing is how everyone LOVES vaping. How long do we have? What's in your collection, etc.
I vape because I CHOOSE to vape. I want to quit nicotine, period. It will take longer but at least I am off cigarettes after a 46yr habit.
Congratulations to those of you who are at 0-3nic. When I'm there I'm sure I'll wake up one sunny morning and skip my vape for just coffee.
I am done reveling in this dream of vaping for the rest of my life.
That's not what I signed up for.
So, I said it. G'nite.
My last Cig-260x208.jpg

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm away from roughly 30 - 35 years of smoking, overall tobacco use. Been vaping roughly year and half to two years now. Not sure I'll go off nicotine yet. Made a choice too, wanted to reduce harm and honor my wife's request "You're staying around longer."

Got lemme see 2 Itaztes, several T-Dux tanks, 1 Smok M22with a Limitless Geny on it currently, 2 CopperVape mech mods -- one with a Velocity V2 clone, another with Goon clone ( i have other atomizers but currently using these), got 2 Reo Grand Mod clones (Backups). Got a hasthur rda, a ChiNarda, an rda what come w/ the Coppervape kit, another Goon a Goon LP top cap for use on a regular Goon deck. Tried the cig-a-likes and they were cig-a-hates for me, tried the Ego style batteries, they were "okay". Now, I squonk. :) :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
e8170a5b15174c030de8354b0cbbef33.jpg

I BAM
My boss must think I'm a genius. I was in her office, talking with her and the asst supervisor and accidentally dropped the f bomb. Between that, and my own reaction (the mental "oh shit" and covered my mouth), immediately apologized, but she busted out laughing. Not my proudest moment.

VU Sponsors