Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that beautiful bro.... poverty and crimes are in all time high even with DO DIRTY sitting...now they have the CIA stirring shit down south... so yeah
I'm ready to go back...

I BAM
Yea, not in the cities. The country is very nice out in the country.
But yea, I wouldn't move there any time soon..at least not until all the crap with China and the S. China sea gets dealt with.

But I do like the countryside..and the pretty Filipina chicks are indeed beautiful
and they know how they're supposed to treat men..

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, Bro...What choice do I have but to deal with it and move on.
Yeshua said: Let the dead bury the dead (Matt 8:22)
I hear ya', brother.

I can do all things through Chris who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

BAM crew

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, not in the cities. The country is very nice out in the country.
But yea, I wouldn't move there any time soon..at least not until all the crap with China and the S. China sea gets dealt with.

But I do like the countryside..and the pretty Filipina chicks are indeed beautiful
and they know how they're supposed to treat men..

The vaginas r cheap

Yes it's very true, the country side is very green, but there's nothing there, people wants to live in the city cuz that's where the jobs are...
64cd7470f3bdeca43daa9ff15295c160.jpg

Sample shot I took yesterday...

I BAM

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vaginas r cheap

Yes it's very true, the country side is very green, but there's nothing there, people wants to live in the city cuz that's where the jobs are...
64cd7470f3bdeca43daa9ff15295c160.jpg

Sample shot I took yesterday...

I BAM
Damn, looks like pics of Venezuela but with food on the shelves.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vaginas r cheap

Man, I'm not out to get laid..well maybe not..I really do like the
Asian/Spanish, ETC mix. My old lady is part Cantonese.
I checked out your FB page, if that's your wife in those family pics on FB
she is a beautiful woman (said respectfully of course)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, I'm not out to get laid..well maybe not..I really do like the
Asian/Spanish, ETC mix. My old lady is part Cantonese.
I checked out your FB page, if that's your wife in those family pics on FB
she is a beautiful woman (said respectfully of course)

Thanks, she's really beautiful inside and out....
I like em asians with big butts, I call em hybrids!

My

I BAM

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'll pay you to find my brother and his witch wife that stole over $600k from my mother. Yes, seriously. I want them hung by his balls and her clit then tortured and sliced to bleed to death.

EDITED: My mother would like to see that.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I apologize for being so graphic in my previous post. Just thinking about what they did makes my blood boil.

In other news...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So my AC goes out over the weekend was looking forward (almost ) to being at work today where it's very cool. The AC here goes out. Also, the automated dispensing machine isn't working. #jackedupday

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my company in their ever present wisdom has decided that they are not going to pay supervisors mileage in rental cars. So where previously supervisors would drive a car 6-10 hours and get paid .25 a mile. Now ...no more pay for mileage so all of us are going to fly instead.

So let's see ... $175 for a rental for a week. Plus $450 for a hotel and about $300 in mileage OR $600 for a plane ticket, $175 for rental car (cause we have to drive when we get there), $450 for hotel, but no mileage.

Yeah. That makes sense. Smh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been expensing business travel for a long time, and several companies - none of them ever paid mileage in rental cars!
You could expense mileage for using your OWN car - and you make some money doing so...but most companies also then have a policy that if it's over a couple hundred miles you should rent (cheaper) or fly (if cheaper).

Then again, they all paid the official government calculated rate for driving your own car - which is more than double that $0.25...

Someone may have figured out that they can't do what they've been doing and call it an "expense" - cuz it's really compensation. Maybe. I dunno.

So my company in their ever present wisdom has decided that they are not going to pay supervisors mileage in rental cars. So where previously supervisors would drive a car 6-10 hours and get paid .25 a mile. Now ...no more pay for mileage so all of us are going to fly instead.

So let's see ... $175 for a rental for a week. Plus $450 for a hotel and about $300 in mileage OR $600 for a plane ticket, $175 for rental car (cause we have to drive when we get there), $450 for hotel, but no mileage.

Yeah. That makes sense. Smh.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no, I understand the reasoning but strangely this rule only applies to supervisors. Reps who travel by plane and then get a car are paid both drive and mileage. Supervisors don't get drive time. Originally the 0.25 was supposed to be reimbursement for gas money because as you said they pay no where near the government rate.

Idk. It seems like they are spending more but ... whatever. I'm easy. I'll just stay home. If we made the government rate and drive time for our personal vehicles I would cheerfully drive my own car but in my job I have a 2015 car bought new with 100,000 miles on it. It's not worth it to drive my car into the ground when they don't pay me enough to even fix it if needed. Ya know?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep - that's WHY the gov rate for personal cars is like $0.535. It's meant to cover "wear" as well as gas...

Oh no, I understand the reasoning but strangely this rule only applies to supervisors. Reps who travel by plane and then get a car are paid both drive and mileage. Supervisors don't get drive time. Originally the 0.25 was supposed to be reimbursement for gas money because as you said they pay no where near the government rate.

Idk. It seems like they are spending more but ... whatever. I'm easy. I'll just stay home. If we made the government rate and drive time for our personal vehicles I would cheerfully drive my own car but in my job I have a 2015 car bought new with 100,000 miles on it. It's not worth it to drive my car into the ground when they don't pay me enough to even fix it if needed. Ya know?

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, FUCK.
Teen got in fender benders. Not a bad driver really, but bad luck, and more than once, and shmucks who went and inflated damage and filed insurance claims - pluse one bumpety bumpety bump multiple cars - at fault.
I knew it was coming, but GOD DAMN, the rates TRIPLED. That's from a rate for a teen driver already.
I haven't gotten quotes both ways, but my guess is I need to spin her off into a separate policy - so her penalties only apply to one vehicle.
Still...I mean holy crap, it's an entire car payment - and I kinda wanted a new car.
Now I gotta make a new car payment to pay for fixing fucking dents in other peoples' cars.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep - that's WHY the gov rate for personal cars is like $0.535. It's meant to cover "wear" as well as gas...
Yup. On the bright side I get to claim as that extra unpaid mileage on my taxes.

VU Sponsors