VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuck you and your shitty products. Fuck your lies. Fuck your piss poor customer service. I am disputing the charges bitches!

Fuck if I'll EVER buy another phone from gearbest. Fuck them. Never again.
you bought a phone from Gearbest?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What I don't get is why nobody told her to STFU so they could carry on getting their coffee and going about their bizniz. Apart from the fact she is obviously mental that is.
Because like people losing decency, they also lost their balls to tell people to STFU.

We have to be concerned with other people's feelings, nowadays.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where do you think your phone is made?

lol
The phones rock! The Nvidia shield is one of the best out there.
GearBest sucks! I'll never buy anything from them again.
I bought a drone from them last year+ well, I Paid for one, I got my money back 6 months later; because.... The boat must have sank.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking vaporcube. Never buying shit from them EVER. And I bought a lot. It's a $25 transaction. Never got here. Won't send new Skillets (two of them) and won't refund my money. Ridiculous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
Note to self: ultra cheap juice is ultra cheap for a reason. It was horrible...

~~Andi~~

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How'd you know?!

~~Andi~~
I damn near went back to smoking After ordering a bunch of their port-o-let water.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking vaporcube. Never buying shit from them EVER. And I bought a lot. It's a $25 transaction. Never got here. Won't send new Skillets (two of them) and won't refund my money. Ridiculous.

Yup they suck!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to know. Never buying from them again anyway.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep, same thing with me and 101 Vape. I use to buy a lot of shit from them, lots of shit when I first started Vaping. After a number of $100+ orders they fucked me on an order just under $40. Considering how much gear I have now they really fucked themselves over a small order.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reason I don't talk vaping on the vaping forum anymore.

"Well I slightly disagree, but if I'm wrong please inform me. Teach me or explain something to me"

"You're wrong because you're fucking wrong. You will never be right because you didn't buy (insert mod/atty/elitist thing) and how fucking dare you insert your opinion here!" (Also I refuse to bother typing anything that actually might help you!)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

"Well I slightly disagree, but if I'm wrong please inform me. Teach me or explain something to me"

"You're wrong because you're fucking wrong. You will never be right because you didn't buy (insert mod/atty/elitist thing) and how fucking dare you insert your opinion here!" (Also I refuse to bother typing anything that actually might help you!)

But is there a video review? tehehe

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

May the douchebaggery run wild

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Credit card charge back/dispute with paypal.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You get all the fun with them, the weekends with no homework, you have the money to take them places, you have no responsibility with them besides child support. I'm sitting here barely able to afford groceries, taking care of the doctor appointments, the homework, the school meetings, the home schooling so our son doesn't fail, the shitty day to day stuff they hate me for... And you get to be the fun parent and do all the things with them I can't do...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You get all the fun with them, the weekends with no homework, you have the money to take them places, you have no responsibility with them besides child support. I'm sitting here barely able to afford groceries, taking care of the doctor appointments, the homework, the school meetings, the home schooling so our son doesn't fail, the shitty day to day stuff they hate me for... And you get to be the fun parent and do all the things with them I can't do...
Ooh. I was a kid in that kind of relationship. They might think it's "fun" today, but that stuff sticks with 'em, too, when they grow up. They don't hate you. They won't grow up hating you, either. <3:hug:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sometimes our situations are unfortunate, but most every time are by our own doing.

If we want a better life, WE have to go out and get it. Work hard and smart for it. Successful people focus on the positives of their lives and don't dwell on the negatives.

VU Sponsors