https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I won a contest because I said that "Bob got humped down the throat' and the decider liked this .. Dear god
funny-winning-gif.gif

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously. Trying to talk to someone who blindly supports Trump is like trying to reason with someone who has been brainwashed by a cult.

**Do not turn this into a political discussion. I've had PLENTY of that crap for DAAAAAYS!!! I'm venting. I'm SAYING IT HERE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seriously. Trying to talk to someone who blindly supports Trump is like trying to reason with someone who has been brainwashed by a cult.

**Do not turn this into a political discussion. I've had PLENTY of that crap for DAAAAAYS!!! I'm venting. I'm SAYING IT HERE.

Talking to ANYONE who is a blind follower of anything is like talking to a wall. Critical thinking and logic escapes them.

You are not alone in your frustration.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not making it political but I didn't like either candidate.... BUT I'm hoping (wishful thinking) that Trump will actually maybe do some good and get rid of Osama's, I mean Obama's, crap. :wait:

he can do whatever the fuck he wants... as long as he lower our taxes!!!! That's all I give a fuck!!
More money for the middle class.. I'm due for a TRUCK!!

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry boss. But have you thought that giving me the workload of 3 people without a giving me a raise and then cancelling my bonus JUST MIGHT OR COULD POSSIBLY BE the reason I turned in my resignation?

Of you want to cancel giving out bonuses that is your right. Please have the decency to tell people instead of letting them find out on their own after it's past due while you are out of country on vacation.

Respect goes both ways and you have lost some of mine.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dear Weather,

STOP!! BEHAVE DAMMIT!

Thanks,

Me

Typically, it would be in the 30's about now, maybe 20's. Yesterday, I wore short sleeves and no jacket to, and from, work. Was 11 pm when I left.

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
There was a young lady named Sally.
She enjoyed the occasional dally.

She sat on the lap of a well endowed chap and cried "Sir! You're right up my alley".

~~Andi~~

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Young checkout guy: Your rewards card is wet?
Me: No, its not wet. You don't know the difference between wet and well used.
Young checkout guy: he cannot think of anything clever to say but has a dumb look on his face.
Me: My rewards card is older than you therefore it is well used, thin and flexible. Wet is a word used to describe something moistened.
I think this kid needs to go back to school.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck you, yeah you the one that comes in wanting exactly 3/4 of a pound of primo honey ham, or Deitz & Watson smoker turkey! man, people suck sometimes. fuck you! it's not easy slicing it to perfect thickness plus keeping it right at precise weight.

end of rant.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had to change my number about 6 months ago because of a girl harassing me, now she's on craigslist ranting about me. Didnt realize she catfished me and was spying on me.
CKzoyfpUcAA1sBI.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's why dating through the internet is a terrible idea

Nothing good can come from that

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's why dating through the internet is a terrible idea

Nothing good can come from that

we met on the internet but had a physical "relationship" if you could even call it that. Made it very clear there was no chance of bf/gf and she was cool with that. Until i broke it off.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Post a link to the CL ad so we can all see it!
ill pass on that, the last thing i need is someone informing her and her stalking me on here. It basically just said im a douche rich kid.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
nope. Next thing you know you're moving in with some crazy bitch from Ohio and buying her vape gear instead of buying it for yourself anymore, and she's stealing what you've already got
I know :( but you likes it

VU Sponsors