Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys... I'll just leave this here with a reminder that this man now lives in Ohio and it's January

3d069ad0de1ab0f4ead4e26a410fef3a.jpg

15fd4c19efb319bc4fd8f945f892d7fc.jpg

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys... I'll just leave this here with a reminder that this man now lives in Ohio and it's January

3d069ad0de1ab0f4ead4e26a410fef3a.jpg

15fd4c19efb319bc4fd8f945f892d7fc.jpg
When I lived there we would say "it's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey" or "the brass monkey is in ICU".

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do social media anymore, so you fine folk get to carry my burdens, lucky ducks.

Humdinger of a day. Flat tires, changing said flat tires in the pouring rain. Been driving around for the better part of a year with the wrong jack all this time. Spare is shit, goes flat on my way to tire store. Emergency funds are now tapped, but solid tires all around, new full size spare. Actually ran me a bit less than I thought, so there's another plus. Get the keys, feeling like I conquered obstacles and solved problems without the day turning to total shit. Covered in mud, as wet as I'd be if I went swimming. Get in vehicle, arm rest breaks.

deep breath

Drove the wife's vehicle today.

another deep breath

Done. Done for the day. I'm off, I've clocked out and I'm done. If anyone needs me, I'll be under a bridge, hiding from my angry spouse.

A broken fuckin' arm rest.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't do social media anymore, so you fine folk get to carry my burdens, lucky ducks.

Humdinger of a day. Flat tires, changing said flat tires in the pouring rain. Been driving around for the better part of a year with the wrong jack all this time. Spare is shit, goes flat on my way to tire store. Emergency funds are now tapped, but solid tires all around, new full size spare. Actually ran me a bit less than I thought, so there's another plus. Get the keys, feeling like I conquered obstacles and solved problems without the day turning to total shit. Covered in mud, as wet as I'd be if I went swimming. Get in vehicle, arm rest breaks.

deep breath

Drove the wife's vehicle today.

another deep breath

Done. Done for the day. I'm off, I've clocked out and I'm done. If anyone needs me, I'll be under a bridge, hiding from my angry spouse.

A broken fuckin' arm rest.
Omg I'm so sorry! I had a day almost exactly like that 2 years ago. Arm rest didn't break was the only difference, but the storm knocked out the power by the time I got home. Said, FML, and went to bed. Big hug to ya.

Typos brought to you by: crapatalk!

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bahhh. Woke up sick this morning, forgot my coffee at home, and somehow lost my top cap to my Alliance RDA. So im caffiene-less, and Nicotine-less today apparently. Oh well, its Friday at least, not gonna let negativity take over today.

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
Bahhh. Woke up sick this morning, forgot my coffee at home, and somehow lost my top cap to my Alliance RDA. So im caffiene-less, and Nicotine-less today apparently. Oh well, its Friday at least, not gonna let negativity take over today.

Positivity begets positivity. When they go low, we go high. I've maintained this mantra all day and had a pretty awesome day.

Except the coffee thing. That's unacceptable.

~~Andi~~

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so happy ROGERS is not going to the Super Bowl!!!!
FUCK BRADY AND THE PATRIOTSSSS
FUCK THIS RAIN
63afd8d462264e68d3e9648f3aab2e3d.jpg

AND
CHEERS
d9e8d4a4580168af7939ced6794dacc3.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The FACT that people get sketchy Xrays as smokers, then Xrays that show CLEAR LUNGS after stopping by vaping... man that says a ton for vaping, huh?
had another chest x-ray 2 weeks ago, after nearly 4 years of vaping and no cigarettes, the tech couldn't tell I was ever a 2 P.AD. smoker.
March 2013 was my last cigarette

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors