Become a Patron!

Salt nic juice?

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Anyone have any experience with this? Whats the benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nic salts can deliver a higher nicotine level without the harshness, say 45mg in a low power pod mod for example. But I also use them at lower nic levels for MTL tanks since they give a smooth vape. I can take a few quick hits off a Myjet pod at 32mg nic and I'm good to go when I don't have a lot of time for vaping. I diy using nic salts from Nude Nicotine and nicotine River. They can affect flavor somewhat so that is a con for some juice flavors.
Premade nic salts juices are typically 25 to 45mg and best used in pod mods or other low power devices, although I'm starting to see some at lower nic levels.

Last edited:

MaxUT

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed a regular tobacco recipe with the NN Hit salts but didn't notice any difference in throat hit after it was steeped.

Anyone else try the Hit version of Nude Nicotine salts?

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I mixed a regular tobacco recipe with the NN Hit salts but didn't notice any difference in throat hit after it was steeped.

Anyone else try the Hit version of Nude Nicotine salts?
I've only tried the Smooth and Signature, both are very smooth to me. I was wondering about the Hit, a regular nic hit is what I want to avoid since it tends to irritate my throat after vaping a while with my high PG juices.

MaxUT

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried the Hit because I'd like to reduce my nic level. Anything below 10mg in my trusty old MTL tank just doesn't satisfy me.
Next step will be to try the Vapers Tek Throat Hit nic. (but: $25 per liter? suspiciously cheap)

Also bought the Smooth to mix juice for my daughter, trying to convert her away from cigs. She's still at the "want something that tastes like a cigarette" stage but commercial juice makes her cough.

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was reading about nic salts last night and am curious as well. For me smoother is better. Some say it keeps better long term. I intend to purchase supplies for my first mix next month. That's a different topic though.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I prefer smooth hit and saving to start diy. Could I use nc salts for 9mg diy juice? If I can I will buy smaller amounts of nic & salts both to try. Wish I'd have known about them when I started vaping, got over liking th very fast, but still needed higher nic.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I prefer smooth hit and saving to start diy. Could I use nc salts for 9mg diy juice? If I can I will buy smaller amounts of nic & salts both to try. Wish I'd have known about them when I started vaping, got over liking th very fast, but still needed higher nic.
Sure you can mix nic salts for any nic concentration you want with pg, vg, and flavorings. Nude Nicotine even has sample bottles, and sell 120ml bottle and larger.

VU Sponsors