Become a Patron!

Safety question regarding ohms

Hello guys I am rocking a Istick PICO 75W and a kangertech top.So I am using a 18650 Samsung battery.Ohm meter shows 0.71(I dont think its right because it shows different numbers) at 4.63V at 30-50w.I just want to check if everything is okay and safe.Cant do it myself since I dont understand all these numbers.Thanks

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. Would it be possible to show us a picture of what you are experiencing? That would be super helpful in getting you an answer.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well what numbers are different? the ohms??? well if you have a SS or ni200 coil which they make for those tanks the the number should change. Are the volts different? if so ignore no issue.

what coil are you using may be important

I'm looking for suggestions/advice about my istick pico. I bought a hot pink one with the Melo3 mini atomizer and it keeps saying atomizer low. I loved how petite it is and fits comfortably in my small hand & so much easier to carry unlike my Reuleaux 200watter lol. It only worked for a day or two, so sad & DISAPPOINTED (is saying it nicely). Loved it so much I bought a second one. Comparing the two the display is saying two different things. What do I do to get it going again? The book mentions the low atomizer thing but. ..that alone ain't doing much for me. Anyone know if upgrading firmware will do any justice? Desperately needing help I'm at my wits end with this now pretty Lil paper weight. Am I the only one who's had this issue? TIA 2 any /everyone who could possibly give me some advice or point me the right direction. .Have a wonderful weekend

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for suggestions/advice about my istick pico. I bought a hot pink one with the Melo3 mini atomizer and it keeps saying atomizer low. I loved how petite it is and fits comfortably in my small hand & so much easier to carry unlike my Reuleaux 200watter lol. It only worked for a day or two, so sad & DISAPPOINTED (is saying it nicely). Loved it so much I bought a second one. Comparing the two the display is saying two different things. What do I do to get it going again? The book mentions the low atomizer thing but. ..that alone ain't doing much for me. Anyone know if upgrading firmware will do any justice? Desperately needing help I'm at my wits end with this now pretty Lil paper weight. Am I the only one who's had this issue? TIA 2 any /everyone who could possibly give me some advice or point me the right direction. .Have a wonderful weekend

unscrew the bottom pin a tad

VU Sponsors